• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A long Hi since 2014

UrbanCompass

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys, created this account in 2014 and never posted and since 2015 I just not logged in anymore, so I'm back now before all these years.
Expecting to interact more and maybe do some new friends here!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and lilbabyjooce
Hello and welcome back.

Reactions: UrbanCompass and Edgewater
Great to have you here!

Reactions: UrbanCompass and Edgewater
Welcome back and be welcomed back, and as you know, ADISC is a truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy your return!

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 59082, Sourpants and UrbanCompass
Welcome Back.

• Sad
Reactions: Edgewater, Sourpants and UrbanCompass
UrbanCompass said:
Hi guys, created this account in 2014 and never posted and since 2015 I just not logged in anymore, so I'm back now before all these years.
Expecting to interact more and maybe do some new friends here!
You may meet new friends now more than ever. I joined in 2013 as a new AB/DL/IC little boy. I was a smol member here and I am still talking to members who have conversations with me on a daily basis. You are in the right place if you want responses. Never feel scared to share anything that is on your mind. We will always find what you have to say that we can share knowledge.

Reactions: Edgewater and UrbanCompass
Hi!, Welcome back.😃

Reactions: Edgewater and UrbanCompass
Back