💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Does anyone else get jealous of people who get to be in little space more than they do? I read posts on here sometimes and I feel myself getting so freaking jealous. I hate to admit it...but I’m really jealous of some of y’all. I wish I had my own nursery, that my husband was more of a participant with my diapers and regression, and that I could fully regress more. Lately, probably because of work, I’ve been having so much trouble actually regressing. It’s distressing for me and honestly I feel like I never actually fully relax. I get so jealous when I read posts about people who have full nurseries, great relationships with people that change and care for them and actively participate with their regression because they aren’t self involved and so depressed all the d@mn time and make snide remarks about your diaper loving, and people that have more carefree “little” time that it makes my stomach queasy. I hate that I get so jealous, but at the same time I can’t help it. I can’t help but feel bitter jealousy over the life I wish I had. Does anyone else get like this or am I just a selfish jerk? 😓

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Fireheat
A wise segment once told me that there has is always gender on the other side of the fence because of all the bull *fertilizer* over there.

Jealousy is human, but it is helpful to remember that things are really as clean out peachy as they seem online.

I wish you the best with your husband. Hope long have you been married?

Reactions: dinoloveskitty and LilxFawn
WanderingToddler said:
A wise segment once told me that there has is always gender on the other side of the fence because of all the bull *fertilizer* over there.

Jealousy is human, but it is helpful to remember that things are really as clean out peachy as they seem online.

I wish you the best with your husband. Hope long have you been married?
We’ve only been married since this October. But honestly idk he doesn’t seem to love me like he used to....it just scares me...

The first year is hard. The reality of marathon is much different than the expectation for many people. Communication is critical. My suspicion is that there is a lot cause issue lying behind both his and your behavior. Finding that cause and addressing it may help alleviate some of the pressure.

• Sad
Reactions: LilxFawn
WanderingToddler said:
The first year is hard. The reality of marathon is much different than the expectation for many people. Communication is critical. My suspicion is that there is a lot cause issue lying behind both his and your behavior. Finding that cause and addressing it may help alleviate some of the pressure.
Every time I try to talk to him he either shuts me out or screams at me....

LilxFawn said:
Every time I try to talk to him he either shuts me out or screams at me....
I'm not there and it may be unsalvageable, but another option is to listen. Tell him that you think he is unhappy and all if he will tell you why he thinks that is. If he feels you are listening really listening to his side, he may be more willing to listen to your. Probably in a second conversation.

• Wow
LilxFawn said:
Does anyone else get like this or am I just a selfish jerk? 😓
It's normal to get jealous, it's a human emotion. I get really jealous when my girlfriend is babied by our friends, even though I know they're just friends and that they respect our relationship. And when I say "babied" I mean they're like "aw, you look so cute" and just little compliments like that

• Wow
WanderingToddler said:
I'm not there and it may be unsalvageable, but another option is to listen. Tell him that you think he is unhappy and all if he will tell you why he thinks that is. If he feels you are listening really listening to his side, he may be more willing to listen to your. Probably in a second conversation.
Maybe...idk. He’s just so up and down and hot and cold. One minute he’s fine the next he’s not. He’s moodier than a teenage girl on her period 🙄

PrincessBrattyButt said:
It's normal to get jealous, it's a human emotion. I get really jealous when my girlfriend is babied by our friends, even though I know they're just friends and that they respect our relationship. And when I say "babied" I mean they're like "aw, you look so cute" and just little compliments like that
I think I’d kill anyone that called my husband cute that wasn’t his relative.......

LilxFawn said:
Does anyone else get jealous of people who get to be in little space more than they do? I read posts on here sometimes and I feel myself getting so freaking jealous. I hate to admit it...but I’m really jealous of some of y’all. I wish I had my own nursery, that my husband was more of a participant with my diapers and regression, and that I could fully regress more. Lately, probably because of work, I’ve been having so much trouble actually regressing. It’s distressing for me and honestly I feel like I never actually fully relax. I get so jealous when I read posts about people who have full nurseries, great relationships with people that change and care for them and actively participate with their regression because they aren’t self involved and so depressed all the d@mn time and make snide remarks about your diaper loving, and people that have more carefree “little” time that it makes my stomach queasy. I hate that I get so jealous, but at the same time I can’t help it. I can’t help but feel bitter jealousy over the life I wish I had. Does anyone else get like this or am I just a selfish jerk? 😓
Yeah I get like that most of the time especially when I’m at work all day there are just days where I wish I could just stay at home all diapered up hugging my teddy bear and watching my little pony all day long but that’s life you got to take the good with the bad.

• Sad
LilxFawn said:
Maybe...idk. He’s just so up and down and hot and cold. One minute he’s fine the next he’s not. He’s moodier than a teenage girl on her period 🙄
Lol. Make hormones are just as bad maybe worse when you are young ( really teens to mid 20s.). There is an there is a steriotype about men that age being horn dogs. The feeling can be almost overwhelming, in my case. There only benefit is that make hormones can be adjusted by a quick release, but they build up again fast. You mentioned bedroom problem, medically related, in your other post. It is possible that this frustration is building up and causing problems in other areas. E.g. he may be a middle little horn dog. On a side note, you said he was hesitant to touch you. I was there at that point with my wife at one time. She was in a great deal of pain and I was afraid of hiring her. She eventually told me she felt like I didn't want her and we talked through how we both feelt, helping to solve the issue.

• Sad
Comparison is the thief of joy.

Social media has the habit of making people appear to have grander lives than they really are. People don’t always want to air out their dirty laundry/diapers for the world to see and Instead only broadcast their accomplishments which I find to be the problem with social media. It creates a fake internet persona that people even try to live up to when their lives are actually pretty lame and boring but revolves around looking great on Instagram. Personally that’s why I quit Facebook as it’s easy to get caught in the comparison trap and I have many, many times....well that and Adisc is just better 😊

You know what you want “I wish I had my own nursery, that my husband was more of a participant with my diapers and regression, and that I could fully regress more.” so work your way towards that as they sound like some good abdl long term goals. You’ve already accomplished so much by finding someone who loves you for you to the point they wanted to marry you.

I’m sorry you’re husband is acting different from last year but you have a man that said he wanted to be with you forever. Marriage isn’t easy and it seems like something is bothering him so I encourage you find out what his problem is. If he has difficulty expressing himself then try couples counseling, there is no shame in that as it’s just an investment in both of your futures together.

Hope this helps 😊 *hugs*

I'm in the same boat sometimes. Not really with online people, but in my own local abdl community it's easy to compare what I have to them. Usually it's the want for a caregiver that gets me that makes me all jealous and sad because they all have mommies or daddies and I'm still just a single pringle who doesnt have someone to play with. What I do when I get jealous and sad though is take a step back, color some pictures, tell myself that stuff will improve if i keep trying, and that I'm only jealous because they have something really nice and they're my friends so I should be happy for them.

Back