• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A little Introduction

BordieButt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I've been a babyfur and ABDL for quite a while now. I'm super into games of all kinds, video games, card games tabletops you name it. I joined because I'm hoping to find a bit of support and people I can talk to about what I'm going through outside of my current circles.

Reactions: Yendrik, Kittyinpink and Fortythr33

LittleZeeb

he/they
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hello and welcome! :D

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I’m new here as well. So far everyone has be super kind and supportive.

Welcome 💜

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
BordieButt said:
I've been a babyfur and ABDL for quite a while now. I'm super into games of all kinds, video games, card games tabletops you name it. I joined because I'm hoping to find a bit of support and people I can talk to about what I'm going through outside of my current circles.
Hey ! 😊
You have come to the right place !
We are all here to talk about abdl stuff , and there are plenty of babyfurs here also !
I am Kitty 😺! Just an AB really, I used to be DL , but that has almost died away in me now.. but I still love diapers ! Just not in a sexual sense . I love the idea of babyfurs ! But I haven't decided.. I am definitely a fluffy rabbit 🐇.. maybe a goth type , obviously vulnerable, but with a slightly scary weird side... 😊..
Anyway! Hello and welcome to the best site ever in the whole universe!! 😊

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
BordieButt said:
Hello and welcome