A little, but longer - How his stepsister changed Finn's life - Edited (Chapter 14: 05/28/2021)

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can only imagine how he gonna be changed in school I was think maybe his sister or the nurse is gonna do it and more importantly is gonna be very awkward having his huggies changed between his high school classes rsrs

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ahhh we have his math teacher that already notices him back in pull ups , now that he is in diapers she can helping changing him after his math class

duckybaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Ok what's up adisc world? Just joined up today mostly because of this story. Great job with this one. Yes it might be a bit far fetched for some and no this is not the "normal" parental style but who cares? Land of.make believe y'all ! shake things up. Rock the boat of the established norm. That's the whole point of fiction. At least it doesnt allude to Rearz or Abenas being sold at the local Wal-Mart unlike some ive read. False advertising darn you! But I digress.

Well done on this one and hope to read about the further adventures of baby finny! Keep it up

Ducky. 🐥

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Ok what's up adisc world? Just joined up today mostly because of this story. Great job with this one. Yes it might be a bit far fetched for some and no this is not the "normal" parental style but who cares? Land of.make believe y'all ! shake things up. Rock the boat of the established norm. That's the whole point of fiction. At least it doesnt allude to Rearz or Abenas being sold at the local Wal-Mart unlike some ive read. False advertising darn you! But I digress.

Well done on this one and hope to read about the further adventures of baby finny! Keep it up

Ducky. 🐥
Real life has been kicking my butt lately and I've stalled a bit. I keep putting a little time into it every once in a while, though, so progress is being made. :) It just seems that every time I open it up Grammarly has 20 to 30 corrections for all the stuff that's come before and I have the strange compulsion to go through them all every time. :) Sometimes it comes up with good suggestions. Sometimes it's like: Add "Finally" in front of these twelve sentences where it makes no sense.

duckybaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Real life has been kicking my butt lately and I've stalled a bit. I keep putting a little time into it every once in a while, though, so progress is being made. :) It just seems that every time I open it up Grammarly has 20 to 30 corrections for all the stuff that's come before and I have the strange compulsion to go through them all every time. :) Sometimes it comes up with good suggestions. Sometimes it's like: Add "Finally" in front of these twelve sentences where it makes no sense.
Sigh. That stuff can be annoying yeah? Like ok I know how to write and speak. You don't need to correct my writing every time I turn around just because your program says to. Lol. This is one of the cons to this modern technology maybe. Well when you can , please keep this one up. It really scratches my itch for regression and somewhat fem dom abdl stories. Not to mention ooh that lucky little one! I'm jelly