A little, but longer - How his stepsister changed Finn's life - Edited (Chapter 13: 05/03/2021)

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Poor little guy ! I think his mommy gonna help him making he uses diapers around clock and to helping she gonna make him wears a onesie to help hide his diapers and gonna call the teacher so they keep eye and change him when needed
Excellent chapter! Ansious to see next part

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Great chapter, there is home school. Special needs ,sounds right. That way he can be babyed at school, 24/7
The pull-ups obviously didn't work, so that only leaves one option. Looks like Finny is back in baby diapers 24/7. While transferring him to special education would give more opportunity for babying I don't think the school or Finny's parents are likely to go that route. They are more likely to home school him. We're still a ways from that, though.

parktochter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't really get why he is losing his bladder control. Is he sick or is someone putting "medicine" in his food. That would be pretty absusive :(

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I don't really get why he is losing his bladder control. Is he sick or is someone putting "medicine" in his food. That would be pretty absusive :(
He never had very good control and the prior year he skipped a grade into high school which means he left all of his friends behind. That is very stressful which can lead to this kind of regression. There is absolutely no abuse here.

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Questionou said earlier that this chapter would be finny in school , home and bedtime , but is finished him talking to his mommy , is incompl this chapter ?

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Questionou said earlier that this chapter would be finny in school , home and bedtime , but is finished him talking to his mommy , is incompl this chapter ?
This chapter was getting really long so bedtime is in the next chapter. I think his next school day may not be as eventful. I'do like to aim for one chapter per day in Finny's life. I'm not too worried about it, though.

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This chapter was getting really long so bedtime is in the next chapter. I think his next school day may not be as eventful. I'do like to aim for one chapter per day in Finny's life. I'm not too worried about it, though.
Ahh that’s ok !! Ansious to see next chapter of finny life ! Really loving this story

parktochter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
understandable. I would definitly prefer if he wouldn't lose his bladder/bowel control. He feels more real for me when the character hasn't just given up.