A little, but longer - How his stepsister changed Finn's life - Edited (Chapter 13: 05/03/2021)

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

Chapter 12 – Getting ready for school​

“Wakey wakey, Finny!” Mommy’s voice roused Finny from his slumber, “Let’s see how your Swaddler did!” as she pulled back his covers and ran her hands around his sheets. “No leaks! Let’s see how wet you are.” She pulled his blankets off the rest of the way, swept Finny into her arms, and deposited him onto his changing table with a flourish. Finny felt his sodden pamper squish under him as she set him down. It seemed pretty soaked to him. It was a work of a moment to pull Finny’s pajama pants off, exposing the water-logged padding he was wearing. “Wow, Punkin, it’s a good thing we had you in a diaper. A pull-up would have leaked everywhere!” she said as she tapped the pacifier that Finny was still nursing on.

“We have a choice for what to wear for school today. You could wear some of your special undies,” Mommy said as she held up a pair of training panties similar to what he wore yesterday evening. “But if you have an accident, it’s not going to help at all.” Next, she pulled out a pull-up, “Now a pull-up would be good if you’re going to have a minor accident or two but are otherwise going to be able to make it to the potty.” Then she pulled out one of Finny’s Pampers. “If you think you’ll be having a complete accident or if you think you might not make it to the potty for poopies, then the only answer for that is a diaper.”

Finny really wanted to just wear his old underwear, but Mommy wasn’t even providing that as an option. Truth be told, he wasn’t sure if he trusted himself to go to school in his old underwear. Any minor accident would be immediately visible to everyone. But if he wanted to ever go back to being a big boy, he’d have to take some risks. “Training panties,” said Finny nervously. “Are you sure?” Mommy asked, “You haven’t been doing so well lately.” Finny nodded, but he certainly didn’t look sure.

Mommy got Finny’s diaper off, cleaned him up, and pulled his training pants up while still on his changing table. In a few minutes, she had him dressed. He used to be a little frustrated that he couldn’t find clothes that fit him that looked more mature, but when you’re the size of the average eight-year-old, your options are limited. Now his eight-year-old style clothing seemed practically adult compared to yesterday’s onesie and diapers, so Finny counted his blessings. His Paw Patrol shirt and matching shorts were definitely younger than he would have chosen himself, though.

When Finny got downstairs with his backpack, Sarah was already finishing up her cereal. When she noticed him, she gave him a warm smile which really confused Finny. Sarah hadn’t said a mean word to him in days, and he was a little concerned that she was up to something. Was that smile as kind as it looked, or was it hiding a hidden nefarious plot to make him miserable again. “Hi, Finny!” Sarah almost sang. It was the most cheerful he had ever seen her. She danced over to him and picked him up onto her hip when she suddenly paused. “Wait a minute, where is your diaper? If you took it off, Mommy’s going to be very upset with you!” Finny blushed again. “Mommy said I can wear my training panties to school today if I’m careful,” he said. “Mooooom! Did you say Finny could go to school without his diapers?!?!” Sarah called upstairs. “Yes, Sarah, we’re giving this a try,” they heard Mommy call out from the second floor. “Okay…” Sarah said, sounding very dubious, “if Mommy thinks this will work, but I think you’re asking for trouble!”

Sarah carried Finny over to his seat at the table and put him in something new that had appeared on his chair. “Daddy thought your booster might help make it easier for you to eat at the table!” Sarah chirped. Finny was disappointed, but he didn’t think he had room to complain after everything that happened. Finny shuddered and wondered to himself, “What’s next? A crib and playpen or maybe a high chair?” He had very mixed feelings about these developments. Everyone was much nicer to him, and he definitely appreciated less stress in his life. He didn’t have to worry about anything except the occasional homework. He knew in his bones, though, that all the babying was wrong. He should be fighting all of this tooth and nail, but why did it sometimes feel so right at the same time?

Finny’s thoughts were interrupted by Sarah snapping his bib around his neck. Another thing he should complain about that he just… couldn’t… By this, Lissa was at the table after fixing her own bowl of cereal. They were about to head to school, and Lissa was in big girl panties while Finny needed training panties in case of accidents. At least she was using a booster just like he was, but that was little comfort since she hadn’t even wet her pullup last night while Finny had a very soggy diaper. Lissa was in nice clothing, but nobody thought to have her wear a bib while Finny was wearing one. Everybody, including Finny himself, expected he would use it. Before long, Sarah gave Finny some warm cereal, and shortly afterward, everyone’s expectations were confirmed. Finny not only made a mess of his face but deposited more of his breakfast than he would like to admit into the pocket at the bottom of his bib.

By the time Finny finished, Mommy had made it downstairs and was available to clean him up with a warm washcloth. “Did you like that cereal, buddy? It should help with your poopies,” she said as Finny noticed the container of Gerber Probiotic Oatmeal Banana Cereal on the counter by the sink. The image of the Gerber Baby in the corner made him want to sink into a hole from embarrassment. He also felt a strange comradeship with that happy baby as if they had more in common than he thought. He almost saw that baby as an equal and nearly heard it telling him being a baby wasn’t all bad.

“Finny, do you have to go potty?” was the phrase that broke him out of his reverie as Lissa reminded him. As much as he would like to tell her to mind her own business, her comment made him realize he did have to go. If Finny didn’t get to the bathroom soon, his first accident would be before leaving the house. Finny’s eyes went wide, and he slithered out of his booster and dashed up the stairs to the bathroom. When he made it to the toilet, the seat was down. Finny grabbed the lid, but it slipped out of his hands when he got it halfway up, and it crashed back down, startling him. Another try, and he got the toilet opened, slid his pants and panties down, and assumed the position.

As Finny did his business, he couldn’t help notice that not only was there a fair-sized wet spot in the front of his training panties, there was also a significant streak in the back. Apparently, he had been more startled than he thought. Was he really a baby? Did he really need to wear diapers to school? Could he keep diapers a secret from the other kids at school?! What about phy-ed? Oh, God, phy-ed?! Everyone at school already thought he was a baby! All these thoughts continued to swirl around his head as he started to wipe himself, and soon the tears began falling, his breath started to catch, and sobs began building in his chest.

As Mommy passed the open bathroom door, she saw Finny’s tear-stained face and knew in an instant what had happened. A moment later, she was rubbing his back and dabbing his tears away with a bit of toilet paper. “Shh, shh, honey, it’s okay. It will all be okay. Mommy will make everything better,” Mommy murmured as she tilted Finny forward so she could finish wiping his bottom. “Looks like those training panties helped this time, but if you’re having accidents already, I don’t think we can really send you to school in them, can we?” Finny started sobbing as he shook his head. “Bu… wha… abou… gym class,” he blubbered as Mommy lifted him out of his pants and underwear and carried him back to his room. “Don’t you worry about that right now, baby,” she crooned, “I’ll make sure everything is okay.”

Mommy popped a pacifier in his mouth as she entered the room and laid Finny down on his changing table. Next, out came one of his pull-ups with a smiling Mickey Mouse on the front and a line art drum underneath. It was obviously one of those fade-when-wet features to help toddlers know when they’ve gone potty in it. She pulled the pull-up diaper up Finny’s legs and lifted him a bit to get it over his rump. “Is this really any better than a regular diaper?” he wondered as Mommy got out a new pair of pants for him. At least she found him some plain pants this time. He would have a hard enough time with the big smiling picture of Chase from Paw Patrol on his shirt; he didn’t need a matching one on his pants. Well, the other kids in High School picked on him enough that it might not make much difference.

After Mommy cleared away the mess that Finny left in the bathroom, they grabbed lunches and headed out the door. His little potty adventure had set them behind, so they needed to hurry. They all piled into the car and made it to the High School in time, but Mommy would have to drop Lissa off separately since Finny no longer had time to walk her over.

“I’ve put a couple extra pull-ups in your backpack in case you need them,” Mommy said as Finny started to get out of the car. Then she reached over and hooked something on her finger, “I don’t think you need this, though,” she added as she pulled his pacifier out of his mouth with a popping sound. “And when you change for Gym class, just tell your friends you need to use the potty and change in a stall. That way, they won’t see, and it shouldn’t be too hard to sneak your pull-up out and throw it away.”

Finny took a detour into a small, private group of trees on his way into school. Usually, a couple of the older kids were making out there but as close as it was to school starting, he had the area to himself. He took off his backpack and opened it up to see what all his Mommy packed. He saw she had put six pull-ups in there as well as another complete change of clothes. He felt grateful that she thought of everything but a bit annoyed that she thought he could need all that.

Last edited:

PacifierKing

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Thank you very much for this! I love your writing style too! Plus your descriptions and the way you set scenes is just awesome! Keep up the brilliant work!

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Great chapter ! I think Sarah is right finny want to find trouble not wearing diaper in school! I think Sarah finally could be a good big sister and help him when he have a big accident in school! Ansious tô see next chapter

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks, I'm about 1/3-ish the way through Chapter 13. Finny is in first period with a damp pamper and his teacher knows. Finny doesn't know she knows, though. (He's still in his pull-up, I just called it a "damp pamper" because I find rhymes satisfying.)
I think his teacher and the faculty of school gonna recommend finny to be home school so he can have a proper treatment without risk to be bullied

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I think his teacher and the faculty of school gonna recommend finny to be home school so he can have a proper treatment without risk to be bullied
It will probably go in that direction eventually, but not too quickly or we'll lose lots of opportunity for Finny to be thoroughly embarrassed. :) We wouldn't want that, now, would we? :)

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Finny's first day at school has been... eventful... in ways Finny definitely has not appreciated. It's also one of the longest chapters so far. I just have to get him home and to bed and I'll post Chapter 13.

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yay really curious to see what happened! My gues would be he leaks and his sister helping him change and in the end his sister or a nurse from school change him in a diaper to go home and after this his mommy see that he needs to be diapered 24/7

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Yay really curious to see what happened! My gues would be he leaks and his sister helping him change and in the end his sister or a nurse from school change him in a diaper to go home and after this his mommy see that he needs to be diapered 24/7
Not exactly. Finny has a totally different schedule from his sister so it would be a stretch unless she came across him in the lunch room as he wets, but I didn't do that. He's also in pull-ups so he can manage his changes himself... for now.

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

Chapter 13 – School days​

As Finny walked to his first class of the day, he passed through the commons, where all the popular kids gathered. “Is that Baby Finny?” he heard through the murmur of the crowd, “His little panties don’t match his baby shirt. He must have had a potty accident!” they said, chortling with glee as Finny blushed. Tears started to well up in his eyes. They were the same girls that saw him wet his pants just a few days earlier, and it didn’t help that they managed to guess precisely what had happened. What was even worse is his pull-up was already damp even though Finny had no idea when he wet it. Then, to top it all off, he didn’t have time to change his pull-up before math because of his diaper change.

Finny left the commons and walked through a quieter part of the building when he noticed two things that made him very nervous. Every time he took a step, he heard his damp pull-up crinkle, and he smelled the faint odor of the baby powder and lotion Mommy used that morning. He knew nobody would probably notice, but he noticed, and it made him very nervous. Pretty soon, he made it to his math class and walked right past the teacher.

“Hi, Finny,” said his math teacher as she put her arm across his shoulders and walked with him toward his desk. “I know you rarely have difficulties in my class, but I wanted to let you know if you need any help or want to do some advanced work you have but to ask.” It may have been Finny’s imagination, but her smile seemed was like the smiles a lot of adults have been giving him the past few days. He didn’t remember any adults smiling that way at him before, but now it seemed he saw these smiles on every adult’s face. Especially if his diaper was showing or when they saw him using his binkie. Wait, was his diaper showing?! Finny looked down and turned, trying to glimpse anything that gave away what he was wearing under his pants. Nothing jumped out at him, though. Just faint crinkles when he moved and slight hints of the smell of baby powder, but his teacher couldn’t notice that, could she? “Thank you, ma'am,” was all Finny could manage to say in response as his cheeks flushed rosy. She pulled him close for a tight hug.

What Finny didn’t know was his teacher knew exactly what was going on. His damp pull-up sagged down enough in the back that it caused that characteristic line that looked exactly like her toddler’s diaper. And she also recognized the baby powder smell. “What a poor child,” she had thought as he passed her, “diapers in high school must be rough.”

When Finny sat down, he felt his pull-up squish under his weight. Immediately his anxiety spiked. Would he make it through the class period without leaking? “What am I thinking?! If I don’t wet, I can’t leak, right?” but a voice in the back of his head said he was crazy if he thinks he can go that long without wetting. As wet as he is this soon, he probably should have worn a diaper instead of a pull-up, but it was too late now. As he thought this, he felt himself start to wet again, but with an effort, he stopped. For the rest of the class, he was so focused on not peeing he missed most of the material. Math, which usually rushed by on swift wings, dragged interminably.

A thousand years and mere moments later, math was over as the bell rang to Finny’s overwhelming relief. He hurriedly gathered his supplies and rushed to the bathroom, backpack in hand. Nearly at the end of his limits, as he walked, little dribbles of pee escaped into his already wet pull-up. Luckily when he got to the bathroom, there was a stall available, so Finny hurried and locked himself inside as the last of his pee hit the soaked padding in his pants. This last bit overwhelmed his leak guards, and Finny felt liquid run down his inner thigh and start to soak into his shorts.

Finny didn’t have much time between classes, so he had to hurry. He quickly pulled off his shoes and slid his shorts down, carefully working them over his socks so he didn’t get them wet. He didn’t bother sliding down his pull-up, just tore it at the sides and dropped it on the floor. It hit the floor with a squelching sound. Finny immediately started digging through his backpack and quickly found a fresh pull-up diaper and a plastic bag to put his wet one in. Once he had that, he sat on the potty and wiped himself dry with some toilet paper. Then he got himself re-dressed, packed his wet shorts into the plastic bag, and wadded up the soggy pull-up.

As Finny was tearing the sides of his pull-up, he missed hearing something. A couple of the popular boys came into the bathroom. It didn’t escape their notice when something looking remarkably like a soaking wet diaper hit the floor. Shortly after, a naked bottom squatted below the walls as Finny dug through his backpack. The leader of the boys silently shushed the rest, and they waited as Finny finished up in the stall.

“Hi, there!” the leader said with a broad smile as Finny emerged, wadded up pull-up in hand. Finny’s heart stopped. He flushed bright red and stopped in his tracks. It’s a good thing Finny had just gone potty because, while his bladder managed to come up with a dribble in his panic, there wasn’t much.

“What’s that you have in your hand?” the leader of the boys continued. Finny opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water as one of the boys took his wet pull-up from his hand. It immediately opened up into the unmistakable hourglass shape of a disposable diaper. The soggy yellow padding and weight showed all too clearly how well used it was. All the embarrassment was getting too much for Finny, and his eyes started dribbling like his bladder did.

“Looks like Mickey lost his boat steering wheel thing! My little brother wears diapers just like this! We’d better check to make sure you put on a fresh one like a good baby!” The rest of the boys smiled and nodded as the nearest quickly yanked down Finny’s clean shorts. This pull-up had a happy Mickey with a kite down below that was already starting to fade.

“Good boy!” Praised the leader, “But it looks like you’ve already wet your nice new diapie!” he reached down and squeezed the front of Finny’s diaper, checking how wet it was. “You’re not too wet, though. You should be good for a while yet.” He ran his finger around the leak guards, “Babies never quite get the leak guards right. We wouldn’t want you to be a leaky toddler, would we?”

Finny turned around and started waddling toward the door with his shorts around his knees as he tried to pull them back up to cover his pull-up and sobbed uncontrollably. By this time, tears were running down his face. When he got to the door, he still hadn’t managed to cover any of his pull up when someone else opened the door and just stopped staring at Finny’s toddler panties. The people behind him in the hallway looked too because someone stopping dead in the middle of a doorway attracts attention. The reaction was split between the same look adults gave him and others laughing. Some even went so far as to let out an involuntary “awwwww.”

The scene was worse than anything Finny could have imagined. An entire crowd of high school students staring at his damp pull-up while a group of popular boys stood behind him, with one of them holding a soaking diaper with a similar pattern. It was unfurled like a strange flag from a country of toddlers. Nobody could possibly believe it was anything but the wet diaper Finny just changed out of. Finny just stopped and pulled his shorts up the rest of the way and then pushed his way through the crowd as he made his way to his next class.

The following couple of classes went pretty well, then came lunch. Finny sat alone like he usually did, although he noticed many more stares and whispers than usual. The food he had was fine, typical for a bagged lunch, and he bought a bottle of soda from the vending machine to drink. After lunch, he made another trip to the bathroom like he did between every lesson. It seemed that every time his pull-up got a little wetter, although he never remembered actually wetting.

After lunch, Finny had Science class. This was his favorite class of the day. At the beginning of the lesson, he had an empty bladder and a full tummy and showed up excited and ready to learn. As the hour went on, the soda Finny drank with lunch started to make its presence known. And soon after that, his body reminded him that what goes in must come out, and he had eaten a whole sandwich and bag of chips. Finny was doing the sit-down potty dance by the end of class, and his pull-up was getting significantly wetter. He was getting desperate by the time the bell rang.

Just like the end of his first-hour class, Finny frantically stuffed everything into his backpack and darted out the door. He headed for the nearest bathroom as his beleaguered bladder gradually released into his drenched diaper. Just as he made it into the bathroom stall, the other side lost the battle, and Finny filled his wet pull-up as well. It was at that point he realized that pull-ups weren’t going to work for him at school.

Tears streamed from Finny’s face as he leaned against the inside of the stall door and sobbed, and his body finished what it started. Luckily this pull-up didn’t leak, despite being more heavily used than the first one. Maybe that bully had a point about his leak guards. He pulled off his shorts again and squatted over the toilet, so his droopy diaper rested on the toilet ring. Then he cautiously tore away the sides of his pull-up. Holding the front in one hand and the back in the other, he slowly straightened and winced as he felt the lump of poop fall away from his bottom and drop into the diaper he held. He managed to drop most of the poop into the toilet and carefully balanced the diaper across the plumbing. He didn’t want a repeat of what happened earlier. Then he sat down and used more toilet paper than he ever had cleaning himself. This was a lot easier when he just had to lie down, and his Mommy cleaned him up with baby wipes.

After he was cleaned up, Finny flushed the toilet and managed to wad the used pull-up into one of the plastic bags Mommy packed, pull on a new one, and finish getting dressed. When he finally was ready to leave the stall, he paused for a moment. Was history about to repeat itself? Finny took a deep breath and shoved open the door to reveal… an empty bathroom. He darted across the room to deposit his odoriferous package deep into the trash bin full of paper towels. Then he washed his hands, added more paper towels to the top of the heap, and left the bathroom to continue his day.

The rest of the day passed in a blur of class, bathroom, class, bathroom, class, bathroom, and time for home. First, he walked over to the grade school because he really needed some time with Nessa, his favorite sister. When he got to Lissa’s school, she ran to him and gave him a giant hug, and they walked back to the high school together. As they walked, she started talking about her day but broke off in the middle, ducked behind Finny, and grabbed his bottom. “Yep, I thought I smelled pee-pees. You need a diapie change!” She said as Finny just stood and turned red in shock and embarrassment. Lissa started to go for his backpack where his fresh pull-ups are, but he pulled away, “No, Lissa, not here! Everybody will seeeeee!” “Okay, I suppose,” Lissa pouted, and they continued on their way.

A moment later and they were all getting into Mommy’s car. Lissa had to tell Mommy everything she had told Finny, so he had time to try to gain control of himself. He wasn’t having much luck with that, though. As Mommy and Lissa chatted cheerfully, Finny sat with his head down, and tears silently fell into his lap.

Soon they were home, and everyone got out of the car except Finny. Despite trying to gather himself, Finny was now silently sobbing too hard to get out of the vehicle. Mommy started walking to the door before noticing Finny wasn’t with them, so she went back. She couldn’t see what was going on, so Mommy opened Finny’s door. “Oh, baby, what’s wrong? What’s the matter?” Mommy rubbed his back, but that just opened the floodgates, and the silent sobbing turned into full-throated baby wailing. Lissa had followed Mommy back, so Mommy grabbed Finny’s backpack and handed it to Lissa. “Honey, can you take this in for me? I’ve got to take care of the baby.” Mommy reached in, slid one arm under his knees and another supporting his back, and lifted Finny out of the car like an infant.

Mommy gently patted Finny’s bottom with the hand behind his back as she carried her sobbing baby boy into the house, and Lissa, helpfully, held the door. They all went in, and Mommy sat on the couch with baby Finny on her lap. “Wanna tell me what happened, baby?” she said in a soft, caring voice. Finny just shook his head and kept crying.

“Lissa, can you go grab one of your baby brother’s pacifiers? That might help him settle down.” Lissa smiled a bright, beaming smile and darted off, returning in just moments with a pacifier and clip. Lissa clipped the clip to Finny’s shirt and gently slid the pacifier into his mouth. He instinctively started nursing it without even thinking. His binkie tried its best, but Finny just kept sobbing. Mommy picked Finny up and laid him with his head on her shoulder and one hand under his bottom. This allowed her to stand up, bounce, and rock while rubbing his back with her other hand. Finny was still inconsolable.

After a while, Mommy paused, sat on the sofa, and waved Lissa over to whisper something in her ear. Lissa smiled, nodded, and headed for the kitchen while Mommy stood up and kept bouncing Finny. After a while, Lissa and Sarah came back from the kitchen. Mommy sat and repositioned Finny across her lap again. When she had him settled, she pulled out his pacifier, which triggered more baby-like protest, but immediately replaced it with another nipple. This nipple was attached to a baby bottle. Now when Finny instinctively started nursing, something sweet, creamy, and deliciously warm came out. As he continued to suckle his bottle, he noticed a bit of sourness and a hint of bitterness. It was almost like medicine. It made his tummy warm, though, which was more soothing than anything he had ever experienced.

As Finny drank the warm formula while Mommy held his bottle and cradled him, they gazed into each other’s eyes. Mommy watched Finny’s distress fade away and be replaced with pure contentment. She couldn’t help but smile as everything about her baby boy relaxed, and he started to smile as well.

Mommy noticed that Lissa was still standing next to them, watching. Their eyes met, and an unspoken question passed between them. Mommy just nodded. Lissa smiled and reached in to hold Finny’s baba. This freed Mommy’s hand to more fully cradle Finny and gently pat his diaper. Now it was Lissa’s turn to look into her baby brother’s eyes as he met her gaze and smiled. Before long, his baba was empty, and Mommy replaced it with his pacifier once again.

With another gentle smile, Mommy wiped a little of the formula that had escaped the sides of Finny’s mouth with the burp rag Sarah handed her. Then she laid the rag over her shoulder, removed Finny’s pacifier, and lifted Finny back up with his head resting on the burp rag. Instead of gently rubbing his back, though, she patted his back, still gently. Finny soon burped so vigorously that a little of the formula he drank came up with it and spattered the burp rag. Mommy and the girls giggled, and Finny was laid back across Mommy’s lap again.

“Feeling better? Mommy asked as she wiped up the remainder of Finny’s spit up as well as the rest of the formula on his chin. Her smile was probably the warmest, most comforting thing Finny had ever seen. It seemed to take all his troubles and make them vanish like smoke. He nodded and smiled back as Mommy started wiping his tears as well. “Wanna tell me about it?”

Tears immediately welled up in Finny’s eyes, so Mommy squeezed him tighter and rocked him gently. “It’s okay, baby,” she said softly, “it’ll all be okay. You can tell me.” Finny could barely express what had happened that day. In the broken speech of a toddler, he described both of his big accidents and how he just kept wetting without even knowing it was happening. Mommy got more and more concerned as she decoded his speech.

“It sure doesn’t sound like your pull-ups worked very well for you today,” Mommy said, “but we can figure out how to make your baby diapers work.” This sparked more tears. Finny really didn’t want to wear diapers all the time, but he couldn’t think of any other way to handle his situation.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I really feel for Finny. I went through most of the same bullying/teasing that he's going through when I started wearing diapers again. Some of my most tormented moments were in junior high before I was transferred to the special needs department.