A little, but longer - How his stepsister changed Finn's life - Edited (Chapter 13: 05/03/2021)

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I have to concur.. It's their works, and they can write it however they want, rather than being steered by chat.
I do appreciate the feedback, though. The grocery store trip I'm working on is more focused on a diaper wonderland in the baby aisle than Finny being directly babied and Lissa swings a bit younger. Kinda gives a bit of a break since the last chapter was pretty extreme. Bedtime would be a step back but Finny is already diapered for bed. Still debating whether Mommy and Daddy will risk Monday without diapers since Finny had a lot of accidents.I'm also debating whether someone starts referring to Lissa as Finny's big sister yet.

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I have to concur.. It's their works, and they can write it however they want, rather than being steered by chat.
Thanks for the comment and the concern when you thought this story was deleted but I promise I wouldn't do that.

A quick update: Still working on Chapter 10. I'm almost half way through. The family is currently shopping the diaper aisle. I've been working on the story in a MS Word doc in Dropbox and might post a link to it if I feel like my part of the story is complete because it is a bit easier to read. It has things like a list of characters at the end and headers and footers including page numbers. It's also easier to print if someone wanted to do that. Currently there is also a list of notes at the end of ideas to use to continge the story but I take those out as I use or discard them.

kirigaya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
No more ?
I'm sorry, but I have to ask: You know that this kind of demanding impatience is highly rude, right?

I think, every author posts whenever he/she is finished and happy with her/his work. You'd show worlds more appreciation if you'd respect that. Particularly when it is obvious how much work somebody puts into his/her story.

This is not meant as an offense. It's simply my piece of mind on this.

@LudoErgoSum: Take your time and enjoy developing your ideas.

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm sorry, but I have to ask: You know that this kind of demanding impatience is highly rude, right?

I think, every author posts whenever he/she is finished and happy with her/his work. You'd show worlds more appreciation if you'd respect that. Particularly when it is obvious how much work somebody puts into his/her story.

This is not meant as an offense. It's simply my piece of mind on this.

@LudoErgoSum: Take your time and enjoy developing your ideas.
Hey I just asking ! I mean I not demanding anything I just want too see more of this story ! And more importantly I want to show that there people who love and appreciate this story !

ps I know that some people was rude with you in your other story (milo) but I think you don’t be rude to a fan of your stories

INCOdy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other

Chapter 1 - War and peace in the patchwork family​

“Finny’s diaper leaked again!” announced Sarah as she entered the kitchen. The girl did an excellent job of hiding the glee in her voice, but her facial expression made it clear that she didn’t have the slightest sympathy for her 13-year-old stepbrother. “Those aren’t diapers!” wailed Finn. A tear rolled down the boy’s bright red cheek as he looked down at the black granite tiles in shame. “Maybe that’s the problem, buddy.” Finn’s stepfather Peter said softly, gently taking the boy in his arms. Finn looked questioningly into the loving eyes of this man his mother married six months ago. Finn’s Dad took a deep breath and continued speaking, “Maybe it’s time we tried something else.” “I’ve been saying forever that Finny should just wear Pampers...” griped Sarah, immediately receiving the sternest of looks from her father. “You shouldn’t tease Finn, Sarah. Big sisters don’t do that,” he murmured. “She may be big, but she’s never acted like a sister!” thought Finn, glaring venomously at his bully.

They sat down at the kitchen table. While Sarah prodded listlessly at her cereal, Dad prepared lunch boxes for the kids. As he did every morning on a school day, Finn made a sandwich and cut a few apple pieces for his little sister, Lissy, before starting to eat. Shortly after Finn finished cutting up the apple, his mother Vera came into the kitchen with a happy four-year-old in her arms. “Good morning, family!” Mom called cheerfully before setting the cuddly child down next to her son. “Good morning!” the little girl squealed even more happily. “Hi Punkin!” chortled Dad, setting down a sippy cup full of warm cocoa next to the plate Finn had prepared for Lissy. “Morning,” a glum Finn mumbled, absorbed in thought and staring at the table. “Cheer up, buddy!” said Dad, ruffling his hair.

Mom looked questioningly at her husband. “Leaked again...” he formed with his lips without saying the words aloud. Mom understood immediately. She knew how much it hurt her son whenever that happened, and it was becoming more and more frequent. “Did our boys make you breakfast again, Princess?” Mom asked Lissy fondly to change the subject. “Uh-huh!” the girl gurgled. She had already devoured half her sandwich, leaned her head lovingly against Finn’s shoulder, and drank greedily from her cup. “Thanks, Finn and Daddy!” she sputtered. “You’re welcome, Froggy!” giggled Finn. The boy was never sad for long around her. Like so many things about her little stepbrother, Sarah was annoyed that he got along so well with her sister.

“I’m just saying... if he’d wear Pampers at night too, we’d have so much less drama in the morning, and there’d be so much less laundry...” Dad gave her another stern look, so Sarah paused for a moment and took a sip of orange juice. She knew her parents felt the same way because she’d heard those words while listening at their bedroom door one night before she snuck out of the house. Sarah saw her parents’ glances and grinned nastily at Finn. She then went on talking in the most casual voice possible, “I mean, has Lissy’s night diaper ever leaked? And Julia told me that Oli Mueller wears a diaper at night when she babysits for him.” “Lissy is four, and Oli is six!” Finn scoffed indignantly. “But you’re not much taller than them,” she sneered. More tears welled up in his eyes. “Enough with the teasing, Sarah! Final warning! One more word, and you’ll lose your smartphone for a week,” Dad intervened. That was something the girl didn’t dare risk. The endless texts with her friends and the thousands of videos she watched on that little box gave the 15-year-old even more joy than teasing her stepbrother.

For the rest of breakfast, neither Finn nor Sarah spoke a word, and 20 minutes later, all three children left the house together. “Move it, babies! Don’t dawdle around! I got a date!” the annoyed 15-year-old grumbled. Sarah hated it when her friends saw her with her little siblings, but she resented Finn much more than Lissy. He was always the sweet kid, the bright kid, the poor little weak kid who got so much more attention than she did, even from her father. She hated that Finn had just skipped an entire school year and had been going to her school for a few weeks now, only one year below her. If he skipped another grade and she had to put up with him during class, she'd drop out. “Hey! I’m not a baby. My legs are just short!” whined Lissy. “Almost as short as Finny’s!” mocked Sarah, grinning nastily at him. Finn glared back venomously.

“Go ahead then! I’ll take Lissy to kindergarten, as usual!” he replied. “If you’re offering...” she shouted, already running ahead. He knew perfectly well that Sarah just wanted to smoke and gossip with two girls from her class before school, but it didn’t bother him. Quite the opposite, the prospect of a few quiet minutes with Lissy, who was always lovely to him, was all too tempting. After all, he would have to endure all the other kids’ teasing right afterward, even if Sarah avoided him like the devil avoids holy water. Dwarf, squirt, or nerd were the more flattering names they had for him. Not least because Sarah never shied away from bringing up his bedwetting or his daytime accidents whenever they ran into each other. Lissy squeezed his hand and happily smiled at him. “I like to move it, move it.” sang Finn in his robot voice, and they both giggled.

The school day went by for Finn like most of the others so far. He wasn’t the youngest kid in school, but he was by far the smallest. It wasn’t uncommon for teachers who didn’t know him yet to ask him if he was lost. While he was eager to find a quiet spot during recess to avoid teasing, Finn had the most fun during class, unlike most children. His new school finally challenged him, mainly due to the one year he had skipped. Yet, it had only taken him a few weeks to not only catch up in most classes but to get ahead of most of his classmates. Finn didn’t have to work hard for it. He simply understood almost everything the first time a teacher explained it, yet he tried hard not to show that off. While he answered questions correctly when a teacher asked him something, he rarely raised his hand to volunteer an answer. And since Finn’s low standing among his classmates had not gone unnoticed by the teachers, most of them were okay with this compromise in his class participation.

As he did every day at 1:05 pm, Finn happily trotted the 250 meters to the kindergarten to pick up his little sister. She was already waiting for him under the canopy. For the ten minutes they walked home, Lissy babbled about all the adventures of her ever-eventful day. As usual, those were the first sentences another child had directed at him since school started. Finn had no real friends, at least none his age. However, since he didn’t care for most things boys his age find interesting, that didn’t bother him much. But to Lissy, he was a hero. Six-year-old Oliver Müller and the ten-year-old Brown twins, Patrick and Mathew (usually called Pat and Mat), also looked up to him. Still, only Oli and Lissy did so literally since Pat and Mat were taller than Finn now. Sarah (who had been gossiping with her friends after school, as usual) caught up with her siblings again just before they reached the front door. Mom was already waiting for the children with their lunch. After they finished eating, Finn did his homework and played with Lissy outside in the garden. Neither Oli nor the Brown twins joined them that day, so the two played together until it was time for dinner.
Whoa nice

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
No more ?
There is more. I've been working on it but got a little stuck. Finny had been regressing pretty majorly and I had to figure out how far I was going to pull that back. Well, I made a decision, but Chapter 10 was getting so long I decided to split it into two chapters: Chapter 10 is just at the grocery store and Chapter 11 is getting home from the grocery store until bedtime. When he gets home he... almost... ends up going back to his 13-year-old self. Anyway, my next post will be Chapter 10.

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

Chapter 10 – Grocery Shopping​

When the family arrived at the grocery store, they got a quick lecture from Mommy, “We don’t want to spend too much time here, so everyone needs to stay close and be good. This time I’ll take Finny, and Sarah can hold Lissa’s hand. Let’s go!” Everyone got out of the car, and when Mommy opened the door by Finny, she took his binkie that was hanging from its clip and popped it in his mouth. Then she unbuckled him from his baby seat and lifted him onto her hip. “Hmm…” she murmured as she prodded Finny’s Pamper, “a little wet, but it should be okay for now.” This surprised Finny. He didn’t remember wetting. Would he have wet his underpants? That would have been a disaster! Finny started to be concerned that his potty training was utterly gone, and he would have to start wearing baby diapers all the time.

When they got into the store, Mommy spied a unique shopping cart with a pair of big plastic seats with seat belts attached to it. “Perfect,” she said as she walked up to it and set Finny on the right side, and buckled him in. “Sarah, could you get Lissa into the other side for me?” Mommy asked. “Good idea,” Sarah responded as she picked up Lissa and did the same for her.

They wheeled through the store, picking up odds and ends with neither Finny nor Lissa paying much attention. Lissa looked at all the exciting items in the store. At the same time, Finny stared vaguely into the distance, nursing on his pacifier and pondering how he could possibly become a big boy again. His pacifier, diaper, and onesie told him he should just relax and enjoy his new status as the baby of the family, though. Before long, they made it to the baby aisle.

“There’s a whole rainbow of different diapers available these days!” Mommy exclaimed when she finally took the time to peruse the diaper aisle. “I’ve been so focused on grabbing Pampers and checking out that I never noticed all the options!” There were Pampers and Huggies and Luvs as well as several other brands. Pampers and Huggies alone came in a bewildering variety of styles and sizes. And the grocery store was exceptionally well-stocked. They carried Pampers Cruisers and Swaddlers as well as Huggies Little Movers, all in Size 7. And if your baby fits into size 6 diapers, the choices were overwhelming. Mommy’s eyes sparkled as she put a box of 88 Pampers Cruisers, 70 Pampers Swaddlers, and 68 Huggies Little Movers in the cart. Then for good measure, she added a box of 124 Luvs size 6 diapers. “How long am I going to be wearing these?” Finny wondered to himself. “She’s buying more than 300 diapers!” Of course, that would only be a couple months if he was just using three diapers a day and today certainly left that in the dust.

“Are we really out of my Pampers already?” Finny quietly asked Mommy when she got close. “We only got a small pack, honey. We thought you were only going to wear them at night. Between how many you’ve been using and having to load up your diaper bag, we’re almost out!” Mommy cheerfully replied.

“I have a surprise for you, Lissa! You’ve been doing so well lately. Your Daddy and I have decided we can try Pull-Ups at night!” Mommy said as she put a pack of the 4T-5T Huggies training pants in the cart. Lissa clapped with joy as Finny wondered how the tables had turned. Lissa leaned over and gave Finny a big hug which shortly turned his glum ponderings into happiness. He never could be sad when she gave him happy attention like that.

As they cuddled and smiled, Sarah couldn’t help but smile too. She used to resent Lissa's attention on Finny, but the younger Finny got, the less threatening he seemed. Since he became Lissa’s little brother, he has become the helpless baby Sarah always called him. When her jibes became fact, she lost the desire to hurt him with them, and the annoying 13-year-old was replaced with a toddler that warmed her heart.

“Ooh, they have diaper genie refills, honey!” said Mommy, breaking the reverie of all her children and bringing the rosy glow of embarrassment back to Finny’s cheeks. “With as many diapers as Finny is going through, Lissa’s old diaper pail would help a ton! Especially if we have more poopies!” Finny fervently hoped that today’s diaper mess would not be repeated, but that hope seemed to be fading with the rest of his hopes to reclaim his status as a big boy. A few diaper genie refills went into the cart along with a couple more items Finny was too distracted by his embarrassment to notice.

As they headed to the checkout counter, Mommy paused, reached down, and grabbed Finny’s crotch. “Ooh, I’m glad I checked. Little Finny needs a change. I doubt he’ll make it home without leaking unless we take care of it now.” This surprised Finny. He didn’t even remember wetting, but now that Mommy mentioned it, he noticed he was pretty squishy. Mommy grabbed Finny’s diaper bag, unbuckled Finny, lifted him onto her hip, and headed for the women’s bathroom. As Mommy carried him, Finny realized he had barely walked anywhere the past couple of days. “I guess not all of this is bad,” he mused as he laid his head on Mommy’s shoulder and snuggled close. Mommy noticed this, and with a smile and one deft move, she popped his pacifier back into Finny’s mouth.

With one hand supporting Finny’s bottom and another on his back, Mommy backed into the women’s bathroom. After they got in, they went straight to the fold-down changing table inside the handicapped stall, and Mommy folded it down. It was a challenge, but she managed to get the changing pad out of the diaper bag and spread it on the table without putting Finny down. Once the changing pad was in place, Mommy flipped her little one on his back, gently placed him on the table, and quickly buckled the buckle right under Finny’s armpits to keep him there. Finny idly fiddled with the soft changing mat between his fingers as Mommy dug through the diaper bag for supplies. “Baby, let's not play with the changing mat,” she said as she pulled Lissa’s stuffie out of the bag, “here, play with this.” She tucked the stuffed cat into his arms and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead. Moments later, she had everything she needed from the diaper bag, and the diaper change officially commenced. Mommy paused, and her heart warmed as she saw her little one nursing his binky and playing with a stuffy as he waited for her to change his soggy diaper.

“Upsie Daisy!” Mommy said as she lifted Finny by his ankles to slip his sweatpants down over his little bum. She set him back down as she got his sweatpants down to his ankles and unsnapped the onesie holding up his sodden Pamper and scrunched it up to his armpits. “Why is she…” “PBBBBBBBT!” Finny’s thought was interrupted by the loudest raspberry ever blown on a toddler's tummy. The laugh this brought out of Finny surprised both Mommy and himself because it sounded exactly like an actual toddler. That screaming laugh utterly bereft of any restraint or hint of self-consciousness echoed through the women’s bathroom, and Mommy couldn’t help but join in. This laugh caused the little boy’s bladder to release again and overwhelmed the already sodden diaper. “Good thing I got your sweatpants off, or you would have leaked all over them,” Mommy commented on the pee streaming out of Finny’s right-hand leg gather. “I’m just glad everything here cleans up so easily.” A couple baby wipes, and everything was good as new. Mommy paused again to smile at her little boy with nothing but his full diaper between his armpits and ankles. Finny was smiling too. It’s hard not to smile after what his Mommy did.

“Let’s get this stinky thing off you,” Mommy said as she went for the tapes on his Pamper. A couple quick rips and the diaper was freed from its confinement around Finny’s waist. It had been sagging pretty low with the weight it contained and squished by Finny’s tummy and thighs, so it was far from the fresh, crisp diaper it was when initially applied. “Looks like we’ve had some aftershocks from your last poopie, baby.” Finny wondered what she meant, and then he noticed a slight smell of poop. Did he poop this diaper too? He didn’t remember pooping a second time today. “It’s okay. Looks like you didn’t get all your poopies out in the last diaper. That happens sometimes. I’ll clean you riiiiiiight up!” Mommy said, touching her finger to the tip of his nose. She seemed awfully chipper to be changing two poopy diapers in a couple hours. It took a couple more wipes, but Finny was clean before he knew it. “You stay right here,” Mommy said as she turned to face the toilet. Then, she tipped the bit of poop in, flushed, and bundled up the diaper and wipes into a neat little package. That package went into a disposal bag to seal in all the stinkies. She then opened up Finny’s new diapie, lifted him by the ankles, slid the diaper up to his waist, and gently set him back down again.

Then it was time for some baby bottom skincare. Lotion first to add some moisture back to the baby’s bottom, then some barrier cream. When Mommy lifted Finny up by his ankles to poke some of the Desitin into his bottom, Finny whimpered a little. He sounded exactly like he did the last time Mommy did this the first time he was a toddler. Then a bit of baby powder and baby was all ready for his nice fresh diaper to be taped up. As Mommy pulled the fluffy Pamper up between his legs, Finny sighed a little. As hard as all this was for him, he really seemed to enjoy his clean, dry diapers. “And a one,” Mommy said as she pulled the tape on Finny’s left and stuck it down to the front, “and a two,” she finished when she stuck down the right-hand tape. A little re-jiggering and a couple diaper pats, and Mommy moved on to Finny’s clothes. She had to lift him by his ankles two more times. Once to get his onesie down and, after it was snapped, once to bring his sweat pants back up. Then she unbuckled Finny, lifted him down to the floor, packed everything back in the diaper bag, and they were ready to go.

Once the diaper bag was packed, Mommy picked Finny back up onto her hip and headed back to the rest of the family. When they got out of the bathroom, everyone was right outside waiting for them. “Was that Finny laughing?” Sarah asked, causing Finny to blush and bury his face in Mommy’s chest again. Mommy laughed, “Yes, it was! Wasn’t it cute?!” “He sounded just like a baby!” Lissa added. “Ok, honey, back in your seat,” Mommy said as she dislodged the clingy little boy from her chest and set him back on his plastic chair behind the cart. Everything inside the shopping cart was all bagged up and ready to go. Daddy had gone through the checkout line while Mommy and Finny were “occupied.” Once Finny was buckled in, Lissa reached and pulled Finny over, so his head was by her chest, and hugged him tightly. “I love my little brother!” she said quietly, but he just couldn’t bring himself to argue with his new big sister.

A few minutes later, they loaded all the kids, diapers, and other supplies into the car. Finny didn’t notice when Mommy buckled him into the baby seat as Daddy returned the shopping cart. He just smiled and kept nursing on his pacifier. It was a quick trip home, but Finny still managed to fall asleep. He was pretty tired from his long, exciting, embarrassing day.

pierrylouys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Awwww finny is enjoying being mommy little boy again !!! very happy to see a new chapter !!! Take your time and release the new chapter when you think is good !!!

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

Chapter 11 – Nighty night​

“Time to wake up, baby boy!” Mommy crooned as she bounced him on her lap after bringing him into the house. “If you keep sleeping, you won’t fall asleep at beddy-bye time.” Everything from the grocery store had been squirreled away to wherever it belongs while Finny slept. He used to be expected to help with that process. One more privilege of toddlerhood, I guess.

The rest of the evening was pretty ordinary. Mommy and Daddy checked on the kids to make sure there was no last-minute homework they needed to do. Finny had a bit, Sarah didn’t admit to any, and Lissa still went to daycare since they didn’t have 4K kindergarten where they lived. “I wish I went to daycare,” Finny mumbled as he finished his math while Lissa played. “Lissa will be doing homework soon enough,” Mommy said, “You didn’t have any homework either at her age.” It was at that moment Finny realized that Sarah’s electronics were no longer strapped to the ‘Altar of Atonement,’ which went back to being a coffee table. Also, Sarah and Daddy were nowhere to be found. Sarah was probably taking advantage of her newly reacquired devices. Still, Finny was curious about what Daddy could be doing and who was moving furniture upstairs.

“I’m done with my homework,” Finny said, showing Mommy the papers he had just finished. “Can I get changed?” Mommy bent down and squeezed his diaper briefly. “You’re a little wet but hardly enough to need a change,” she said. Finny blushed, “Well, we’re home now, and it isn’t bedtime, so I thought…” he muttered quietly as he twisted his shirt in his hands. “You thought you could change out of diapers and go back to your underpants?” Mommy completed his sentence. “Well, yeah? Please?” Finny responded.

Mommy paused and thought for a moment. “Are you sure, honey? You’ve gone through an awful lot of diapers today, and sometimes you didn’t even realize you were wetting. You’ll have to be really careful. I’d hate to see you have an accident.” Finny blushed, realizing that Mommy was right before she continued, “But if you really want to give undies a try tonight, I guess I’m okay with it. Just be very careful to not make any messes on the furniture.” Mommy pulled Finny into her side in a quick but loving embrace before patting his slightly soggy, diapered rear end as he dashed off toward his room. “Wait for me to clean you up!” she shouted after him as she followed, shaking her head.

When she got to Finny’s room, he was already lying on his bed waiting for her. She walked into the room with wipes in her hand and a smile on her face. “Let's get you out of that diapie!” she said cheerily. Finny hadn’t even taken off his shoes, so Mommy started there. Shoes and socks came off, and then she took off Finny’s sweat pants with her patented single, smooth move. Mommy seemed to have a lot of practice taking clothes off of children. Then she had Finny down to just a onesie and diaper and just had to pause for a moment and smile.

Suddenly Mommy’s smile turned into a mischievous grin, and she lunged in and started viciously tickling Finny. He felt like she was tickling him everywhere that he was ticklish at the same time. Before he was even able to ask her to stop, he was laughing so hard he couldn’t speak. He felt his bladder give way yet again, and he further soaked his already wet Pamper. Mommy was relentless, tickling Finny’s sides. When he brought his knees up uncontrollably, she switched to his feet, then up to his thighs. Finny kept laughing until his sides hurt, but it wasn’t until he started passing gas that Mommy relented. “Ooh, I’d better stop. We wouldn’t want a third poopy diaper today,” she said. As Finny started settling down, she unsnapped the onesie between his legs and pushed it up. Then, just to be safe, she grabbed the changing pad out of the diaper bag, slid it under Finny’s bottom, set the container of wipes on the bed, and opened them.

Two quick rips later, and Finny’s Pamper opened to the elements. The cool air on his damp skin made him shiver. “Sorry, baby, these wipes are going to be a little chilly. We may need to get out the old wipe warmer,” Mommy commented as she pulled out wipes and started wiping Finny’s bottom. Soon he was all clean, so she lifted Finny into a sitting position next to the changing pad and pulled the onesie inside-out off the boy. “Do you have any poopies or peepees left in there? You really want to put those in the big boy potty before we get some nice clean undies on you.” Finny blushed yet again, but as much as he both loved and hated Mommy talking to him like a baby, her advice was sound. He took a quick jaunt across the hall to the bathroom and was able to produce a bit of “poopie for the potty.” “Good thing that wasn’t in my undies,” Finny thought but then shuddered. Was he becoming a baby in his own head too?

While Finny was in the bathroom, Mommy had bundled up his Pamper and tucked it into the Diaper Genie Finny hadn’t noticed had re-appeared in his bedroom. She also re-packed the diaper bag and set it on Finny’s dresser, all ready for next time. When he got back, she had some clothes all picked out for him. “Here you go, I found some of your old underoos!” Mommy said animatedly. The underwear was a pair Finny hadn’t worn in ages. It had cartoon characters on it, which he was used to, but it was much thicker than the ones he was used to. “Training panties?!” Finny whined.

Mommy rubbed his back, “These will help a bit if you do end up having an accident. You may not remember these, but they really helped the first time we tried to potty train you. They were a bit big on you then, so they should fit now. These are just in case, though. They’re no good if you try to use them as a diaper!” Finny blushed again but didn’t argue anymore as he stepped into the training underwear Mommy held out for him. After she pulled up the undies, she helped him get into some shorts and a t-shirt. The training panties were way thicker than any of his underwear, and it was only a couple hours until he went to bed, so Finny figured he could put up with them. They were better than diapers, anyway. “All right, back downstairs. Since you’re done with your homework, I guess you can watch some TV until bedtime.”

When Finny got to the bottom of the stairs, he heard some more furniture moving. “I wonder what could be going on up there?” he thought to himself but quickly shrugged it off and continued on to the living room and the siren song of nightly television. Lissa was there already watching one of her favorite DVDs. Neither Sarah nor their parents were around, so Finny just sat next to Lissa and started watching with her. A few days ago, he would have complained about having to watch such a babyish show, but tonight he decided to just go with the flow. Lissa cuddled up to him as soon as she noticed he was there. A few minutes later, she reached over and poked at Finny’s crotch. “Where are your diapies?” Lissa asked confusedly. Finny wondered if he was going to blush permanently since he had rosy cheeks so often lately. “Mommy put undies on me until bedtime,” Finny replied. “Oh, do you have to go potty then?” Lissa asked, “If you’re wearing undies and you have an accident while we cuddle, that would be icky.” “I just went potty,” Finny responded. “Good,” Lissa said and snuggled in closer, “Just don’t forget while we’re watching TV.”

A couple hours later, they had watched several episodes of Lissa’s show. She paused the video, turned to face Finny, and asked, “Do you need to go potty?” Having his little sister remind him to use the bathroom was the most embarrassment he had faced yet. “You know what Mommy says: Big sisters help!” As embarrassed as he was, the reminder was very well-timed. He did have to go, and urgently. Finny extracted himself from the couch and immediately headed to the bathroom. By the time he made it to the toilet and pulled his shorts and undies down, he had leaked a little but not enough to even soak through the training panties. It was a good thing Mommy had him wear them since his regular undies wouldn’t have held up nearly as well. After Finny pottied and cleaned himself up, he tried to dry the wet spot with toilet paper as best he could.

Shortly after Finny’s near-accident Mommy and Daddy made their appearance. “Time to get ready for beddy-bye,” Daddy almost sang. He picked up Finny while Mommy waved Lissa to follow them upstairs. Mommy took Lissa into her room while Daddy carried Finny into his. As Lissa and Mommy were walking, Lissa asked, “If I’m Finny’s big sister can I learn how to change his Pampers too?” Immediately after, Mommy closed Lissa’s door, so Finny didn’t hear the response. “I hope Lissa doesn’t help change me.” Finny thought and was so wrapped up in thought he didn’t notice a significant change to his room until Daddy set him down on his new changing table. “Mommy really appreciated the changing table at church, so we figured we could bring Lissa’s old one down from the attic.” It’s super convenient to store all your diapers and changing supplies, and then we don’t have to bend over or kneel down to change you.”

Daddy lifted Finny by the ankles and slid his shorts and training pants down. “I seem Mommy broke out the old training panties. And they are a little wet. Good thing she got those out, eh?” Daddy said with a smile. “Let’s try some Swaddlers tonight!” he continued holding up a grey diaper with darker grey patterning. “And with your little accident, we get to use another new addition!” Daddy lifted up Finny’s legs, slid the Pamper under his bottom, then opened a box sitting on top of the changing table that had a little light on it to pull out a baby wipe. When Daddy wiped Finny’s bottom, it was amazing! The wipe was warm! Finny couldn’t help but smile and relax as Daddy finished up with one wipe and sealed up Finny’s nighttime Swaddler. Once the diaper was sealed, Daddy reached into a small tub, pulled out a binkie, popped it into Finny’s mouth, and clipped something to Finny’s collar. “That will help you keep your binky, buddy!” Then daddy swept Finny up from the changing table and brought him over to his bed.

As Daddy tucked Finny into his bed, Lissa and Mommy arrived at Finny’s door. Lissa’s new pull-ups were clearly visible through her thin nightgown. Finny’s diapers weren’t visible, but the contrast couldn’t have been more clear. Lissa was well on her way to being potty trained, fully and completely. Finny was just as close to being entirely dependent on his diapers. He was already damp, and Daddy had just changed him. All he could do was ponder as he nursed his pacifier, and Lissa climbed into bed with him for their nightly bedtime story.

“What story did you bring us tonight, Punkin?” Daddy asked as Lissa handed him a much thicker book than she had ever chosen for a bedtime story before. “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! That’s a new one for you!” Daddy exclaimed, “This will take a while. Let’s get started!”

“Once there were four children whose names were Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy…” Daddy began to read the popular children's book, and before very long at all, Finny was fast asleep. Lissa, on the other hand, made it through a whole chapter and was ready for more. She ended up getting an extra hour until bed. “It’s a good thing Finny fell asleep,” Mommy whispered to Daddy, “I wasn’t looking forward to explaining the earlier bedtime.”

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

Chapter 11 – Nighty night​

“Time to wake up, baby boy!” Mommy crooned as she bounced him on her lap after bringing him into the house. “If you keep sleeping, you won’t fall asleep at beddy-bye time.” Everything from the grocery store had been squirreled away to wherever it belongs while Finny slept. He used to be expected to help with that process. One more privilege of toddlerhood, I guess.

The rest of the evening was pretty ordinary. Mommy and Daddy checked on the kids to make sure there was no last-minute homework they needed to do. Finny had a bit, Sarah didn’t admit to any, and Lissa still went to daycare since they didn’t have 4K kindergarten where they lived. “I wish I went to daycare,” Finny mumbled as he finished his math while Lissa played. “Lissa will be doing homework soon enough,” Mommy said, “You didn’t have any homework either at her age.” It was at that moment Finny realized that Sarah’s electronics were no longer strapped to the ‘Altar of Atonement,’ which went back to being a coffee table. Also, Sarah and Daddy were nowhere to be found. Sarah was probably taking advantage of her newly reacquired devices. Still, Finny was curious about what Daddy could be doing and who was moving furniture upstairs.

“I’m done with my homework,” Finny said, showing Mommy the papers he had just finished. “Can I get changed?” Mommy bent down and squeezed his diaper briefly. “You’re a little wet but hardly enough to need a change,” she said. Finny blushed, “Well, we’re home now, and it isn’t bedtime, so I thought…” he muttered quietly as he twisted his shirt in his hands. “You thought you could change out of diapers and go back to your underpants?” Mommy completed his sentence. “Well, yeah? Please?” Finny responded.

Mommy paused and thought for a moment. “Are you sure, honey? You’ve gone through an awful lot of diapers today, and sometimes you didn’t even realize you were wetting. You’ll have to be really careful. I’d hate to see you have an accident.” Finny blushed, realizing that Mommy was right before she continued, “But if you really want to give undies a try tonight, I guess I’m okay with it. Just be very careful to not make any messes on the furniture.” Mommy pulled Finny into her side in a quick but loving embrace before patting his slightly soggy, diapered rear end as he dashed off toward his room. “Wait for me to clean you up!” she shouted after him as she followed, shaking her head.

When she got to Finny’s room, he was already lying on his bed waiting for her. She walked into the room with wipes in her hand and a smile on her face. “Let's get you out of that diapie!” she said cheerily. Finny hadn’t even taken off his shoes, so Mommy started there. Shoes and socks came off, and then she took off Finny’s sweat pants with her patented single, smooth move. Mommy seemed to have a lot of practice taking clothes off of children. Then she had Finny down to just a onesie and diaper and just had to pause for a moment and smile.

Suddenly Mommy’s smile turned into a mischievous grin, and she lunged in and started viciously tickling Finny. He felt like she was tickling him everywhere that he was ticklish at the same time. Before he was even able to ask her to stop, he was laughing so hard he couldn’t speak. He felt his bladder give way yet again, and he further soaked his already wet Pamper. Mommy was relentless, tickling Finny’s sides. When he brought his knees up uncontrollably, she switched to his feet, then up to his thighs. Finny kept laughing until his sides hurt, but it wasn’t until he started passing gas that Mommy relented. “Ooh, I’d better stop. We wouldn’t want a third poopy diaper today,” she said. As Finny started settling down, she unsnapped the onesie between his legs and pushed it up. Then, just to be safe, she grabbed the changing pad out of the diaper bag, slid it under Finny’s bottom, set the container of wipes on the bed, and opened them.

Two quick rips later, and Finny’s Pamper opened to the elements. The cool air on his damp skin made him shiver. “Sorry, baby, these wipes are going to be a little chilly. We may need to get out the old wipe warmer,” Mommy commented as she pulled out wipes and started wiping Finny’s bottom. Soon he was all clean, so she lifted Finny into a sitting position next to the changing pad and pulled the onesie inside-out off the boy. “Do you have any poopies or peepees left in there? You really want to put those in the big boy potty before we get some nice clean undies on you.” Finny blushed yet again, but as much as he both loved and hated Mommy talking to him like a baby, her advice was sound. He took a quick jaunt across the hall to the bathroom and was able to produce a bit of “poopie for the potty.” “Good thing that wasn’t in my undies,” Finny thought but then shuddered. Was he becoming a baby in his own head too?

While Finny was in the bathroom, Mommy had bundled up his Pamper and tucked it into the Diaper Genie Finny hadn’t noticed had re-appeared in his bedroom. She also re-packed the diaper bag and set it on Finny’s dresser, all ready for next time. When he got back, she had some clothes all picked out for him. “Here you go, I found some of your old underoos!” Mommy said animatedly. The underwear was a pair Finny hadn’t worn in ages. It had cartoon characters on it, which he was used to, but it was much thicker than the ones he was used to. “Training panties?!” Finny whined.

Mommy rubbed his back, “These will help a bit if you do end up having an accident. You may not remember these, but they really helped the first time we tried to potty train you. They were a bit big on you then, so they should fit now. These are just in case, though. They’re no good if you try to use them as a diaper!” Finny blushed again but didn’t argue anymore as he stepped into the training underwear Mommy held out for him. After she pulled up the undies, she helped him get into some shorts and a t-shirt. The training panties were way thicker than any of his underwear, and it was only a couple hours until he went to bed, so Finny figured he could put up with them. They were better than diapers, anyway. “All right, back downstairs. Since you’re done with your homework, I guess you can watch some TV until bedtime.”

When Finny got to the bottom of the stairs, he heard some more furniture moving. “I wonder what could be going on up there?” he thought to himself but quickly shrugged it off and continued on to the living room and the siren song of nightly television. Lissa was there already watching one of her favorite DVDs. Neither Sarah nor their parents were around, so Finny just sat next to Lissa and started watching with her. A few days ago, he would have complained about having to watch such a babyish show, but tonight he decided to just go with the flow. Lissa cuddled up to him as soon as she noticed he was there. A few minutes later, she reached over and poked at Finny’s crotch. “Where are your diapies?” Lissa asked confusedly. Finny wondered if he was going to blush permanently since he had rosy cheeks so often lately. “Mommy put undies on me until bedtime,” Finny replied. “Oh, do you have to go potty then?” Lissa asked, “If you’re wearing undies and you have an accident while we cuddle, that would be icky.” “I just went potty,” Finny responded. “Good,” Lissa said and snuggled in closer, “Just don’t forget while we’re watching TV.”

A couple hours later, they had watched several episodes of Lissa’s show. She paused the video, turned to face Finny, and asked, “Do you need to go potty?” Having his little sister remind him to use the bathroom was the most embarrassment he had faced yet. “You know what Mommy says: Big sisters help!” As embarrassed as he was, the reminder was very well-timed. He did have to go, and urgently. Finny extracted himself from the couch and immediately headed to the bathroom. By the time he made it to the toilet and pulled his shorts and undies down, he had leaked a little but not enough to even soak through the training panties. It was a good thing Mommy had him wear them since his regular undies wouldn’t have held up nearly as well. After Finny pottied and cleaned himself up, he tried to dry the wet spot with toilet paper as best he could.

Shortly after Finny’s near-accident Mommy and Daddy made their appearance. “Time to get ready for beddy-bye,” Daddy almost sang. He picked up Finny while Mommy waved Lissa to follow them upstairs. Mommy took Lissa into her room while Daddy carried Finny into his. As Lissa and Mommy were walking, Lissa asked, “If I’m Finny’s big sister can I learn how to change his Pampers too?” Immediately after, Mommy closed Lissa’s door, so Finny didn’t hear the response. “I hope Lissa doesn’t help change me.” Finny thought and was so wrapped up in thought he didn’t notice a significant change to his room until Daddy set him down on his new changing table. “Mommy really appreciated the changing table at church, so we figured we could bring Lissa’s old one down from the attic.” It’s super convenient to store all your diapers and changing supplies, and then we don’t have to bend over or kneel down to change you.”

Daddy lifted Finny by the ankles and slid his shorts and training pants down. “I seem Mommy broke out the old training panties. And they are a little wet. Good thing she got those out, eh?” Daddy said with a smile. “Let’s try some Swaddlers tonight!” he continued holding up a grey diaper with darker grey patterning. “And with your little accident, we get to use another new addition!” Daddy lifted up Finny’s legs, slid the Pamper under his bottom, then opened a box sitting on top of the changing table that had a little light on it to pull out a baby wipe. When Daddy wiped Finny’s bottom, it was amazing! The wipe was warm! Finny couldn’t help but smile and relax as Daddy finished up with one wipe and sealed up Finny’s nighttime Swaddler. Once the diaper was sealed, Daddy reached into a small tub, pulled out a binkie, popped it into Finny’s mouth, and clipped something to Finny’s collar. “That will help you keep your binky, buddy!” Then daddy swept Finny up from the changing table and brought him over to his bed.

As Daddy tucked Finny into his bed, Lissa and Mommy arrived at Finny’s door. Lissa’s new pull-ups were clearly visible through her thin nightgown. Finny’s diapers weren’t visible, but the contrast couldn’t have been more clear. Lissa was well on her way to being potty trained, fully and completely. Finny was just as close to being entirely dependent on his diapers. He was already damp, and Daddy had just changed him. All he could do was ponder as he nursed his pacifier, and Lissa climbed into bed with him for their nightly bedtime story.

“What story did you bring us tonight, Punkin?” Daddy asked as Lissa handed him a much thicker book than she had ever chosen for a bedtime story before. “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! That’s a new one for you!” Daddy exclaimed, “This will take a while. Let’s get started!”

“Once there were four children whose names were Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy…” Daddy began to read the popular children's book, and before very long at all, Finny was fast asleep. Lissa, on the other hand, made it through a whole chapter and was ready for more. She ended up getting an extra hour until bed. “It’s a good thing Finny fell asleep,” Mommy whispered to Daddy, “I wasn’t looking forward to explaining the earlier bedtime.”
Awesome, and now I have to watch the movie once again, I love that movie serie, its becoming a classic before Christmas, along with Home Alone and Santa Clause 1,2 and 3

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I Love reading this story....I can,t wait for more
I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Tomorrow is Finny's first day back to school after diapers and he's going to have to make a tough decision of what to wear.

Will he wear his training panties and risk an accident?
Will he wear a pull-up? They're more secure but not made for the kind of accidents he's been having.
Will he wear a full diaper?

Only time will tell... I can say I have never before wanted so much to make this a choose your own adventure.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
^^ Realizing that it's much more fun to be a lil kid thats taken care of then a big kid with responsibilities, and that diapies are more comfy, convenient, safe. xD

LudoErgoSum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
^^ Realizing that it's much more fun to be a lil kid thats taken care of then a big kid with responsibilities, and that diapies are more comfy, convenient, safe. xD
That's kinda skipping ahead to the end. :) Finny still thinks he's a big boy. Of course that means that as a big boy that's getting babied he gets all the cute blushies from embarrassment, though. :)