• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A little bit about me

diaperdeg

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone -
I'm a gay DL who has known what I like since I was 4 years old. Becoming aware of one's "crazy" proclivities and acting on them at such a young age can really mess with one's head, but now that I'm older and wiser and thanks to the internet, I am adjusted and happy and wouldn't change a thing. I sometimes wear 24/7 and especially enjoy overnight and waking up wet. I also really enjoy stories about other guys and their earliest DL experiences. My absolutely favorite thing is a guy's diaper bulge under white briefs. Pretty much gives me an aneurysm.

Cheers!

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I’m with you there! I discovered the DL community about 10 years ago and gradually got more into exploring this side of me that was hidden from view for too long.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
diaperdeg said:
Hey everyone -
I'm a gay DL who has known what I like since I was 4 years old. Becoming aware of one's "crazy" proclivities and acting on them at such a young age can really mess with one's head, but now that I'm older and wiser and thanks to the internet, I am adjusted and happy and wouldn't change a thing. I sometimes wear 24/7 and especially enjoy overnight and waking up wet. I also really enjoy stories about other guys and their earliest DL experiences. My absolutely favorite thing is a guy's diaper bulge under white briefs. Pretty much gives me an aneurysm.

Cheers!
Hello and welcome, I love a soggy nappy bulge between my legs, hope you have fun here 👍🏻😁