• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Little about me

Babybobbyboy

Baby Bobby Boy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello everyone!

I’m in Austin TX and looking to meet friends and hopefully a Daddy. I’m a Veteran of the Army and focused on my goals of becoming a professional in the Food and Beverage Industry. I wear 24/7 and love to be in little headspace whenever I’m not working. I love food, beer , wine , and spirits to enjoy. I love learning atleast 1 thing a day! I’m currently on a path to live a healthy lifestyle due to family medical issues to prevent myself from getting sick. I have bad anxiety and if I seem anxious I probably am but when I get to know someone I open up like a book. My name is Bobby and love my Puppies they have been with me through thick and thin and they are my world. Please message me and say hi. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Attachments

• 779D8DEB-FA57-4A22-BFDB-C2F63E8D3A5A.jpeg
    779D8DEB-FA57-4A22-BFDB-C2F63E8D3A5A.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: warmfeeling and Edgewater
Hello and welcome to ADISC. This is a place of like minded people with a variety of interests. I like your shirt and I

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to this wonderful place called ADISC! a Unique place as near everyone hear is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: warmfeeling
Hi and welcome. I've always loved dogs though I lost mine about a year ago. Dogs sure can get one through the rough times. They're always there for you.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Babybobbyboy said:
Hello everyone!

I’m in Austin TX and looking to meet friends and hopefully a Daddy. I’m a Veteran of the Army and focused on my goals of becoming a professional in the Food and Beverage Industry. I wear 24/7 and love to be in little headspace whenever I’m not working. I love food, beer , wine , and spirits to enjoy. I love learning atleast 1 thing a day! I’m currently on a path to live a healthy lifestyle due to family medical issues to prevent myself from getting sick. I have bad anxiety and if I seem anxious I probably am but when I get to know someone I open up like a book. My name is Bobby and love my Puppies they have been with me through thick and thin and they are my world. Please message me and say hi. Can’t wait to meet everyone!
Hello and welcome here

Babybobbyboy said:
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your service Bobby hope to chat more

Back