A Liberating Conversation

Peesalot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
My wife and I are on the road today and tomorrow. We've stopped at a motel for the night. The long and the short of it is I told her tonight that I enjoy peeing in my diapers. She had no idea I pee them on purpose. We were on the road about 9 hours today. While she went to the bathroom 5 times along the way, I never did. I also hadn't peed in my diapers by the time we pulled into the motel. When we got out of the car and I hit the cool air, I immediately peed in my diaper - not a full bladder's worth but a start. When we got in the room, I went into the bathroom, peed some more in my diaper as well as some in the toilet.

I told her I didn't expect her to understand why I like to pee in my diapers as I don't really understand it, either. All I asked was she accept that I do find comfort in wearing, and wetting, my diapers.

Next topic: I then reminded her of a few conversations we've had over the past year. One involved the fact we shouldn't keep secrets from one another. Another involved the agreement that since we are in a sexless marriage (she has physical issues) I'm welcome to play solo as much, and in any manner, that I so choose so long as I try to be discreet about it. I do that. The third conversation had to do with her making the comment to me this past June that I just needed to put my big girl panties on and get over whatever it was that was bothering me. Well, I told her that gave me the idea of wearing panties so I got some and really like wearing them. Again, I suggested she not try to understand why as I don't really understand why I enjoy them.

I did tell her that both the panties, diapers, and wet diapers all give me a feeling of comfort and relaxation. She did say she wasn't sure she really needed to know these things. I reminded her we had agreed there would be no secrets and I felt the weight of the world was now lifted off my shoulders. A hug against her glorious breasts and all is now good with the world.

DOT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
It sound like you have good communication and that is important in a strong relationship. Happy that you feel relived after talking, like you let a weight off your soul.

IDDiaperboy

IdahoDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, that’s amazing. I’m so happy for you guys. I knew that you must feel a lot better now, and it sounds like you are accepted. Keep us posted.

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bet that was liberating! That is so awesome. I, too, have tried on and wore some of my wife’s sexy lingerie both around the house and around town. It isn’t something I have done in a long time. However, I bet that white lace panty with a blue MegaMax would look great! Hmmm...

Peesalot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
For those that don't know, I am 75, she turns 63 in a few days, and we've been married 37 years. It isn't like this is a "young" relationship. The last thing she said to me before falling asleep a while ago was in response to my statement that I love her was, "I love you. I don't understand you; but, I love you."

I'd have never thought this would go so smoothly; but, I've been surprised before. I didn't expect her to go nuts; but, I thought she might show some disgust. The only thing she asked was if wetting my diapers didn't make them "squishy." I simply told her it didn't as the pee was absorbed by the material in the diaper. Of course, if I pee very much more into the double diapers I have on right now, they will surely get "squishy." :ROFLMAO:

Peesalot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
BTW, I really have to give a boatload of thanks to this web site, the forums, and quite a few threads started by others that gave me the inspiration/courage/nerve to approach my wife with these secret parts to my life I was keeping hidden. Without having read how others had approached spouses/significant others, I'm really not sure I could have gotten there myself. So, thanks to everyone for the wonderful support they offer here at ADISC.