' A how to ' when you got a number 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkybeanie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
what have you found to be the best method for getting changed?
( for argument sake let's say you'd be a few pounds lighter once the offending article has been removed )
ie a potential number 2 maybe in your under'drawers!

i'd just like to know how everybody deals with a situation like this, naturally if this is not applicable to you.
then you've no need to reply.

L

Loopygone

I usually just empty out the nappy into the bog, just to stop it smelling even worse, then jump in the shower. Easier then wipes, and lets me get cleaner....

nyah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
yeah i just shower shortly after

HakuKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I usually just empty out the nappy into the bog, just to stop it smelling even worse, then jump in the shower. Easier then wipes, and lets me get cleaner....

Same here except i wipe before jumping in the shower

mjk1090

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I usually dump the content in the toliet if I can and then wipe up and change into a new diaper or underware and take a shower as soon as I can.

Dynomite810

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nothing too fancy for me. I shake whatever I can out of the diaper, wipe a bit, then immediately take a long shower, both to make sure I'm clean and I don't smell bad. Afterwards I stuff the used diaper in a plastic bag, tie it, and leave it to fester in my garage until garbage day.

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear flushable liners in the back of my nappies, despite only wearing disposables. When I've messed, I untape the nappy and pull it down, leaving the liner stuck to my bottom. I sit on the toilet and peel off the liner taking most of the poo with it. A quick wipe with baby wipes and I'm ready for the shower. The nappy itself doesn't usually get dirty except occasionally at the edges if I've really filled it.

Better still is a squat toilet with a hand-held warm sprayer which I had at my old house. Then I could just take my knickers and nappy off, squat and spray my bottom, and the liner and all the mess just goes straight down the drain. I could change a dirty nappy in under two minutes.

S

Sarmaldor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I mostly shower, but sometimes I can handle the mess with wipes if I'm going right back into another diaper.

E

Elli

Sometimes you can use the clean part of the nappy to wipe the worst off. Other times, it's not worth the risk of dabbing poop in clean places. It's been a long time since I lasted used for poop, it's nasty to clean.

pamperchu

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I take the diaper off, use a few baby wipes, and roll it up and put it in the trash. not a big deal.

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Like everyone else showering is my prefered option, my showers in my bath, So i get in the tub then take my nappy off, I just sit it up the dry end, Saves any mess on the floor, then ill dispose of the offending article once im dryed off.
Dealing with a stinky is alot harder when youre out and about though, I usually youse the bog roll thats there to get the majority of the mess off, then use my wipes, this stops you useing wipes up needlessly,
Ive ran out of wipes in this situation before, and having allready been wearing my spare nappy, it wasnt a plesant bus trip home.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Use latex gloves so that you don't get any on your hands. Plus, then you don't have to be quite as careful when using the wipes, especially if you can't shower immediately.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Whenever I actually go mess in a diaper, I always try to go the the bathroom and take a shower immediately. Don't want my room to smell like shit for the next 2 days.

Kin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I usually use the clean part of the diaper, fold it once, then use that side, fold it again and tape it shut then use some wipes to finish the job-before I had wipes, shower was the option as well :3

L

LilpawsGHuskypup

Same here except i wipe before jumping in the shower

I third that. I use the same procedure (but have no wipes). Dump the mess in the toilet, throw the dirty diaper away in a sealed bag, then jump into the shower. If I feel for it, I change into a new one afterwards.

Come to think of it, I don't understand the changing procedure for babies.
Parents only use wipes and expect their kids to be clean???
And as some have described, you use them to.
How much do they clean anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.