• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Greeting To All from An Amused but Shy little Border Collie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mananicsjkbsevs

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
My name is AlphaCollieX, though I do go by the name of 'EliteAlphaX' on most other websites (including Foxtalestimes and Furaffinity).

My personna is a 3 year old Border Collie by the name of 'Billy', whom standard attire is tee-shirt with a white disposable diaper (usually wet or messy) which crinkles along with each wag of the white-tip tail.

The thing that this Border Collie loves is video games. This include titles such as:

*Black Ops 2
*Dead Rising 2
*Sims 3
*Grand Theft Auto (Can't wait for GTA5!)
*Left 4 Dead
*Mass Effect
*And the list goes on!

Not only do I love to play games but I also love to make them (with over 4 years experience)!

I declared myself a DL when I was 14 but when discovered the Babyfur community I switched, this happen back in December 2011. So I have been a babyfur for little over a year now.

Anyway I hope I can make some friends on this community. Thanks for reading.

- AlphaCollieX (or EliteAlphaX)

Bearhardt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
My name is AlphaCollieX, though I do go by the name of 'EliteAlphaX' on most other websites (including Foxtalestimes and Furaffinity).

My personna is a 3 year old Border Collie by the name of 'Billy', whom standard attire is tee-shirt with a white disposable diaper (usually wet or messy) which crinkles along with each wag of the white-tip tail.

The thing that this Border Collie loves is video games. This include titles such as:

*Black Ops 2
*Dead Rising 2
*Sims 3
*Grand Theft Auto (Can't wait for GTA5!)
*Left 4 Dead
*Mass Effect
*And the list goes on!

Not only do I love to play games but I also love to make them (with over 4 years experience)!

I declared myself a DL when I was 14 but when discovered the Babyfur community I switched, this happen back in December 2011. So I have been a babyfur for little over a year now.

Anyway I hope I can make some friends on this community. Thanks for reading.

- AlphaCollieX (or EliteAlphaX)

Another 3 year old babyfur gamer? I think I just found a new friend! *waggles*

Hiya Alpha! I'm a puppybear cub who likes to draw (and hopefully write this year) for the littleuns. You sound like a really swell cub!

My very important question for you is this: What and who is your favorite plushie? (or plushies... Sometimes you can't pick a favorite, I know)

Mananicsjkbsevs

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur

Hiya Alpha! I'm a puppybear cub who likes to draw (and hopefully write this year) for the littleuns. You sound like a really swell cub!

My very important question for you is this: What and who is your favorite plushie? (or plushies... Sometimes you can't pick a favorite, I know)

Thank you for the respond! I really appericiate it. From what I have read in the forums you were wanting to write a children's book with possible babyfur content in it, well if you looking for ideas I have got some;

*A young cub (maybe 2-3 years old) gets lost in the mall after wondering off from his/her mother and the story is about how he/she has to find his/her mother would leads to an adventure of discovery and mischief.

or maybe;
*A young cub seeks into his/her parnets bedroom and goes on an expedition of discovery through their stuff.

Anyway my favourite plushie? I actually only have one (but may have many more in the future) who is a border collie (like me!), her name is Ashley and I love her to bits.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the respond! I really appericiate it. From what I have read in the forums you were wanting to write a children's book with possible babyfur content in it, well if you looking for ideas I have got some;

*A young cub (maybe 2-3 years old) gets lost in the mall after wondering off from his/her mother and the story is about how he/she has to find his/her mother would leads to an adventure of discovery and mischief.

or maybe;
*A young cub seeks into his/her parnets bedroom and goes on an expedition of discovery through their stuff.

Anyway my favourite plushie? I actually only have one (but may have many more in the future) who is a border collie (like me!), her name is Ashley and I love her to bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.