• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

A gift for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I was wondering where I could get some fur paw gloves from. My friend is a fur (though probably not into diapers), and I would like to give her a gift for her birthday since I won't be able to attend her party (dam work). So I got the idea to give her some paw gloves for her birthday. (her boyfriend is totally cool with it). The color I'm looking for is a mixed grey/dark grey/black so it matches the tail I gave her for Christmas. What would be nice is gloves that have claw tips on them. What would be awesome is if the tips were metal (so I could sharpen them for her). Normal paw gloves will be fine.

Kokuei

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
For all my furry needs i buy from these guys

NorthFur FX & Mascots: HomePage

I have met them personally and they do extreamly good work. And they can even do custom orders. I plan to buy a full suit from them in the future.

But i have bought 3 tails, 4 ears, and a few other things. They are really nice.

And if you have any questions just send them an email. they will answer them

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Thanks very much for the links, I found what I needed. Sorry Kokuei, but the option you provided was out of range for me. I know, I'm a cheepskate, but thanks anyway. May just consider them in the future when we (her boyfriend and I and maybe someone else) decide to get her a full suit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.