A geeks dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

I can't help but think this is some sort of +1 esque topic, but I recently discovered Nescafé 'Brazilia' coffee...And wow. It's heavenly.
I've been living off this stuff for about two weeks now and I can really recommend it to any caffeine junkies and computer geeks like myself.

It's very smooth and goes down a real treat with a nice strong kick of coffee after taste (Not the sucky after taste, at that.)

So, to add a little point to this topic.

Favorite tea/coffee? How do you have it? Milk? Cream? Sugar?

I personally have 2 teaspoons of coffee, 2 teaspoons of sugar and lots of milk.
That is, if I'm not making my own herbal teas.

S

Secret

I drink Black Coffe , Wake up without hittin the snooze button and have a side of cobra venom with my coffee. Im pretty manly about breakfast.

Role
Private
I actually like my coffee with milk, 1 sugar and lukewarm temperature.

Other than that, I'm not too fond of the bean I'm using. We have a percolator that makes some really strong espresso, which is always good for a morning wake up call. Else times, I use freeze-dried stuff. Right now I'm drinking NesCafe Kenjara, it's a mild blend with a not so strong taste to it, but nice flavour undertones.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
White chocolate mocha over ice or else I go with straight black coffee

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
cafe con leche ^^

thats been my breakfast since i was a little girl its in my Cuban culture i drink coffee every morning just that no food. i also enjoy expresso.

E

Error404

I actually like my coffee with milk, 1 sugar and lukewarm temperature.

Other than that, I'm not too fond of the bean I'm using. We have a percolator that makes some really strong espresso, which is always good for a morning wake up call. Else times, I use freeze-dried stuff. Right now I'm drinking NesCafe Kenjara, it's a mild blend with a not so strong taste to it, but nice flavour undertones.
I wonder if you do what I do...

Lukewarm coffee huh?

I wait 'til my coffee is a nice temperature then down it all in one for a major kick, a nice warm tummy and a burst of refreshing flavour.

Kenjara huh? I'll check that out if I can find it.

Role
Private
I wonder if you do what I do...

Lukewarm coffee huh?

I wait 'til my coffee is a nice temperature then down it all in one for a major kick, a nice warm tummy and a burst of refreshing flavour.
Not quite!

I only like it warm because I don't like hot things in my mouth. It just burns and you can't appreciate the taste, IMO. Even though coffee is apparently best served at 80C.

But I suppose I drink it quicker than usual, as it doesn't have much time before it gets cold. Even so, it's like iced coffee, which is good also!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like whatever's available, with about a teaspoon of sugar and some creamer to smooth it out. I like to wait till it's cooled down before I drink any.

E

Error404

Not quite!

I only like it warm because I don't like hot things in my mouth. It just burns and you can't appreciate the taste, IMO. Even though coffee is apparently best served at 80C.

But I suppose I drink it quicker than usual, as it doesn't have much time before it gets cold. Even so, it's like iced coffee, which is good also!
Never been a fan of iced coffee myself.

I once had a pint glass sized paper cup full of espresso.

I assure you, that would make most of the members from the forums who have met me, pale in face and cower in fear.

I imagine the rest would be like "Oh sh-..."

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I enjoy coffee from Tim Hortons, it's my absolute favorite. Most Canadians, and some Americans should know what I'm talking about. I take a triple-triple from there. Extra large, three sweetener, three creamer. It's like, so so yummy. I'm not too fond of specialty coffees. At home, in reasturants, anywhere else, depending on the cup size i'll use 1 or 2 sweeteners, and milk/creamer. I prefer creamer. Coffee, well, I'm addicted. My mom has tried to intervien, it doesn't work.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I never drank coffee, I tasted it when I was a young kid, I didn't like it, I tried tea and didn't like that either.

I lived this long without it, and I don't plan on starting now, I don't do much caffeene it has a weird effect with my medication, so I stay away from it.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Don't drink coffee unless I really need to be awake for some reason.

My poison is tea; I really don't think I could function for any length of time without regular access to a kettle and teapot.

It depends what mood I'm in as to what variety - most common is standard English breakfast tea from a teabag which I have strong, with just a dash of milk and never any sugar, I drink chai at nighttime quite a lot (slightly less milk than standard, nothing else) and Earl Grey (no milk, sometimes with lemon) on occasion. My favourite is probably Darjeeling brewed from loose leaves in a pot and drunk as is - it tastes far to good to mask with milk or sweeteners. I also partake in the occasional fruit or herbal tea.

Ridiculously English aren't I?

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I've never really liked coffee or tea. I'm more partial to hot chocolate. When I am able to drink it, that is. I don't get to very often, seeing as it is only that cold two weeks out of the year.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i'll either have raspberry or green iced tea with a piece of dark chocolate.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Any tea will usually do me. Reasonably strong with a bit of milk. I prefer my coffee and tea as hot as I can get it without burning or feeling uncomfortable to consume.

I am not too much of an expert as I just have what's given to me. But any of that lemon stuff is slightly sickly. Just give me plain hardcore tea.

I do enjoy coffee, but I do not have it too early in the morning after or before breakfast, as I always feel a bit sick. However, a cup of tea doesn't. And too much coffee makes me feel sick too.

Also, as ice drinks are being mentioned. I like Lipton's lemon ice tea, can't get enough of the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.