A friend came out as DF (so I surprised them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hahaa >:D
A friend of mine just came out to me! They were like "I'm one of them diaperfurs, burn me" and I was like NO WAY LEMME BUY YOU SOME CRINKLZ and they were like "Ok do it lol"
And I spent the next few days plotting..

They have never wore diapers before (After being a baby I assume) so I decided to assemble a "starter's kit" for them.
I put in like 8 different diaper brands and wrote a "sign" on each of them what they are and drew little illustrations of cute anthropomorphic animals :D
There were; Crinklz (new and old ones), Betterdry, Abena M4, Tena Slip Maxi Basic, Drynites, and MyDiaper Animal & Colour.
Then of course some skin care stuff and I also scribbled two comics of instructions on how to wear them and all that.

I was wondering if it was a bit too much, but they were soooo happy lol :D
Felt especially fun to surprise and gift someone like this when it was about something so specific and.. strange, I guess?

Hehe, I wish I had the funds to pamper people some more. This was fun..!
Also, I found another diaper fur right close by to me :p! Success!

Sounds like both you and your friend had a lot of fun. :biggrin:

Dang, that's really cool of you to do. If only we all had someone to help guide us along when we first started with all of this.

Yeah, that's kinda why I wanted to do it. They're also a good friend so I want to make them feel welcome and not weird, like this "hobby" usually makes people feel.. <_<
I've found such a nice community in ABDL, people are so nice here. Gotta spread it forward..!

TyphaHare said:
"I'm one of them diaperfurs, burn me"

I found this statement quite amusing. :p

This brought a smile to my face. The world needs more nice people to do nice things like this. ^_^

Such an awesome story! I'm glad this went down the way it did.

what a wonderful story to read, and shows what good friends are for :)

TyphaHare, you are an angel. What a wonderful way to drop someone into a nappy. I would do that too to somefur one day.

Tiddles said:
TyphaHare, you are an angel. What a wonderful way to drop someone into a nappy. I would do that too to somefur one day.

Well, that is a first xD an angel! Oooh! A diaper angel! If there's any truth to Warner Bros animations, that is a cherub!

Funny I should stumbled upon this. I just happened to meet a babyfur in the area who's never worn before.

We were just talking about whatever and I let slip about "being padded" and from there we got to talking this and we've agreed to try to meet up for diapers and movies sometime soon. He's a local fur and we had known of each other for awhile now through mutual friends but never really gotten to know each so I'd called this quite a lucky find. :3

Adelio said:
Funny I should stumbled upon this. I just happened to meet a babyfur in the area who's never worn before.

We were just talking about whatever and I let slip about "being padded" and from there we got to talking this and we've agreed to try to meet up for diapers and movies sometime soon. He's a local fur and we had known of each other for awhile now through mutual friends but never really gotten to know each so I'd called this quite a lucky find. :3

That's cool Adelio. You going to loan him some, or will he be buying some?

He was a babyfur that was open to you and the other furs about being a babyfur?

Adelio said:

Hah! That is really cool :)
It kinda feels like.. when you just don't know about things, you don't even see them. But when you get into them, and keep an open mind, you start to find people like you?

Mattew said:
That's cool Adelio. You going to loan him some, or will he be buying some?

He was a babyfur that was open to you and the other furs about being a babyfur?

No. He hasn't really gotten a chance to try much in the babyfur scene. He's tried meeting with others in the scene but felt they weren't too inviting ir accepting. I'll probably give him a couple to try though I just met him (he offered me a ride and I needed it) and he does have a smaller frame from me so they might not fit him well.

- - - Updated - - -

TyphaHare said:
Hah! That is really cool :)
It kinda feels like.. when you just don't know about things, you don't even see them. But when you get into them, and keep an open mind, you start to find people like you?

Well, like I said, slip of the tongue in a sleep deprived stupor so it was just by accident that we found out. He's apparently been looking for awhile with little luck in that regard. :3

And I just happened to meet up with him so he seems like a nice enough guy. Gave me a ride home and such.

Loved reading this story! It made me smile!
You're a great friend. So nice to give them samples! :)

There is a diaperfur in my home town. Only prob is I am kind of unsure on meeting him face to face. Seems like a cool guy, but even I find myself unsure. Maybe I'll ask him to meet me at a very public place like the star bucks in our town or something. I am just unsure, course I am always.

silentdreamer1996 said:
There is a diaperfur in my home town. Only prob is I am kind of unsure on meeting him face to face. Seems like a cool guy, but even I find myself unsure. Maybe I'll ask him to meet me at a very public place like the star bucks in our town or something. I am just unsure, course I am always.

That's the smart way to do it. When I met someone for the first time irl, we did it in a very public place.

If you do it, be safe. If something looks / feels wrong; just walk away.

Luckily for me that star bucks is near my best friend's (he is pretty much a brother to me) house. He is very fast, has alot of connections, and is great at causing distractions. If the guy turns out to be ok in person, then I just scored a playmate.

Cool. Good luck.

That is great! Keep it going if you can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back