A Double Dose of "Different": Disorders and Diaper Loving

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
what kind? I think PTSD can have sensory issues kinda like autism, which I thought was the main cause of my sensory issues, but I am reading its also a common symptom of TBI. Mindfullness types of meditation has helped me at times, its when I lose my balance mentally or physically that things get the worst for me. Sometimes I like wearing ear plugs or headphones to drown out the world and that helps too.

sport1

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Interesting. I know that this lifestyle (is that the right word?) is appealing to me because it helps me with anxiety/ocd/depression/ptsd. I've always suspected I had some kind of sensory processing problem but never really explored it.
I agree with you sometimes could not figure things out my wife helps a lot.

Peepeegirl

Just bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have asperger and adhd and think that I am immature and always wanted my pacifier back and drink from bottles and diapers too even though I was potty trained at 2 so I don’t really remember, but I feel that when stressed the urge increase

Adair37

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I believe there is a very close correlation going on here too. (though correlation does not equal causation).

I am a DL. My older sister is bipolar. My younger brother is now my trans-gendered sister (M-F). All of these "disabilities" have a very strong neurological link to them. I do not believe these three are related per se, but I do believe there is some sort of underlying and common neurological link to them. Now what that link is, and how to go about identifying it is beyond my understanding though.

I suppose one loose comparison would be like if all three of us had weakened immune systems. All three of us could likely succumb to one disease or another, but those diseases and how we get them would not be individually linked. The underlying cause would still be there thought.
'M to F transgender' isn't a disability.

TheMatrixIsComing

Don't forget the turkeys! They deserve love too!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
ADHD, OCD, High functioning autism, and (not a disorder or anything but) small attention span.