A Double Dose of "Different": Disorders and Diaper Loving

schooner

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
Very interesting. Mental illness....ASD, Bi-polar, ADHD and depression run in my family. Except for mild (I think) depression, I am untouched by this. Nonetheless, I struggled with OAB and incontinence as a young child and became a diaper lover very early in life when I saw diapers and plastic pants as security against accidents.

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
This is quite interesting...

I have high functioning autism, bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and I used to be anorexic. It provides a possible explanation for the way I feel, but correlation doesn't mean causation.

HeronimusM

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
also regression in any form, can be also due to a very tough and traumatic start in life, and getting "mature" waaay to early, and completely skipping childhood as a child. and experiencing mature matters in childhood time

Metoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Bi Polar I. I personally believe there is a correlation. It's possible that we are more susceptible to tactile sensations we develop in infancy. These sensations could be stronger than in "normal" individuals. We may possibly become more imprinted to these sensations due to this. As we age and are confronted with the challenges of life, our personalities retreat to those tactile foundations we established early on.

It would be interesting to see a study where the question was asked: "Do you have an attraction to your infancy or childhood years?" when psychological testing is done.

IRugrat

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
What is mild autism like i think i may have like i mean what are the inside the mind symptoms i know awtism has a lot of complexity two it like hunders of differnt typs like for me i was always quite nice shy polite and all but a couple friends were my age thier mean to others including their friends i was never picked on how ever i would let the persons get bullied un till it was to much. Is this a form of autism? and i have add as well thank you for this report it was veary helpfull as far as my add goes and other things you explaind as well could you please get back in touch with me so i can have an idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Not many friends my age most were older i seen what otyped had to correct it

StarWars7

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent, Other, Private
Nice i have aspergers too and OAB i need to buy more diapers so i dont have to run to the bathroom ever 30 min to 1hr i tend to have occasional accidents if were busy at work i really need to buy more

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
High functioning autism and aspergers here. Was potty trained rather late as i was forced back into diapers as a punishment for awhile which obviously fueled the desire to acquire and wear them more as i grew

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Yep. Asperger's here. Potty trained at 4. Have liked diapers as far back as I can remember.

YbboB

My mommy loves me
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Being as you asked! Giggles.

D.I.D. over here! We've been going to our same therapist for over 19 years now. This is the therapist that first Dx my issues. Mine is a long, short story. Any of you, who have HAD to experience therapy knows you get one highly paid hour per week! I am allowed as many sessions per week as I feel I need! I haven't had to pay for services in over 12 years because of the rarity of my form of D.I.D.!! I can have as many hours per session as needed and I can also have phone sessions!! I have my therapist's personal phone number and have 24/7 access to my therapist!! There are 42 KNOWN alters and another possible over 20 others not yet confirmed!! Several alters are "little", but our favorite one, and who is most often "brought out" is a 4 year old named Billy. He is a sweet, loving, touchy feely little boy who loves colors, his toys, playing with almost anyone, hugs and snuggles are ALWAYS more than welcome!! And, who woulda thunk it, but he isn't potty trained!! Giggles. So, my wife/mommy loves the many who we are and her favorite alter, as well as many others including my therapist, IS little Billy. He's really no trouble because he is such a little lovey!!

So, that's us over here!! We really like this place and the many brothers, sisters, mommies and daddies, as well as all the caregivers and the many others who come visit this wonderful home that was built with love for us all to feel comfortable in!!

Thank you SO very much to all who keep things going here, making it a happy place to be!!

We (Mommy and me) send our love to all. 🍼👶💕😊🚜🚒🚂🚛😈😇😱