A Disturbing Fascination (18+ or people with strong stomachs only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i don't know why (i think freud came apon this point in his studies) but i used to have a fascination of playing with my poop. i know it sounds disgusting, but after the time i found out about diapers when i was 13 i kept wanting to find out more about every aspect about my body's system (never fascinated with blood though...).
have any of you done this? i know it's sickening, but it's a thought that crossed my mind recently (i've been having a lot of childhood-to-adult issue flashbacks).
:confused::dunno:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
It's called Fecalphilia, and yes it is disgusting.. thanks for the warning coming in. (I'm not holding it against you, don't worry :D)

Do you still have these feelings?

No, I can't say I've ever played with poop.. but I do know what's it like to have flashbacks. A few months ago, I was having flashbacks about my past; all my worst memories would just come rushing back in perfect detail. But I did learn to shut them out, and I haven't had one in a while.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
no, i don't. i haven't those feelings in a while, but that was during my extreme phase when diapers were new to me so i was trying out everything that could be associated with them.

Aidy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
Can I also point out that a disgust of poo is something that is trained into you. I remember my cousin picking up dog poo and playing with it without a care in the world. Only found out it was gross after being constantly told.

Though it isn't sanitary.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My mom once said all little boys like to play with it when they are very young, lol.

I remember once coming home from school when my brother was 2. (Mind you he was very self sufficient, already talking in full sentences, walking, sleeping in a bed, playing in the front yard by himself, playroom etc...) So my grama was upstairs, and my brother was downstairs, I come home to my grama cursing and my brother downstairs. Apparently he took his diaper off, he smeared it on the rocking horse, couch, carpet, tv, walls, EVERYTHING. I remember laughing and my grama sending me to my room, lol.

As for me, no never. I think poo is absolutely disgusting, I don't even like pooping in my diapers. Its just not my thing.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hmm... well... can't say that I play with it... I don't even like doing it or cleaning it up.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't like messing with it...I don't mind doing it in diapers, but I don't like the impending cleaning...

AshleyAshes

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Can I also point out that a disgust of poo is something that is trained into you. I remember my cousin picking up dog poo and playing with it without a care in the world. Only found out it was gross after being constantly told.

Though it isn't sanitary.
Well, no, it's not trained into you, it's an instictive survival development. Poop has BAD THINGS in it, things that are generally bad for you, your body puts out all sorts of bugs from within out that way. It's why we react the way we do to the smell of poop. It's so we know it's the bad thing.

'Poop = Bad' is not just some social construct.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Interesting. I can appreciate the process, but not the product :p. So no.. most of the time even if I just, uh, get some on my hand by accident it gets washed off right away and I am not happy haha.

Role
Diaper Lover
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Removed link.
Do not link to sites with graphic content!

PM TIEM!

Last edited:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
'Poop = Bad' is not just some social construct.
I think he was saying that 'Poop = Gross' is the social construct. Most animals know that poo is bad news, but other animals aren't disgusted by it.

Personally, I don't find anything interesting about poo... It's too disgusting to me.

AshleyAshes

Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's that the 'disguest' is the instinctive reaction to knowing it's bad. It's basicly diseased and the disguested reaction is related to the fact that it's not something you want to have on you, your walls, your food or really anywhere in your enviroment because it can lead to disease so it should be disposed of as quickly as possible.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Pretty much.

The closet I get to my poo is when it's in a toilet soon to be flushed away. Suits me just fine.
Oh, you've been a lot closer to it before it hit the toilet. You just won't notice cause it's dark in there! :tongueout:

At any rate, playing with feces is a bad habit, and a dangerous one. As opposed to pee, which is at least sterile initially (unless its former owner suffers from a urinary tract infection!), feces are home to millions or billions of bacteria, most of which serve a purpose inside your colon but not anywhere else, especially not in your stomach. So if anything, make sure any poop play stays below the neck, and a thorough cleaning is indicated afterwards, especially your hands, which you may need to touch food. Plus, without proper cleaning, you'll smell like shit for days (pun intended :biggrin:).

Personally, messy diapers is as far as it goes.

Peachy

E

Error404

It's called Fecalphilia, and yes it is disgusting.. thanks for the warning coming in. (I'm not holding it against you, don't worry :D)

Do you still have these feelings?

No, I can't say I've ever played with poop.. but I do know what's it like to have flashbacks. A few months ago, I was having flashbacks about my past; all my worst memories would just come rushing back in perfect detail. But I did learn to shut them out, and I haven't had one in a while.
Actually, it's called Coprophilia. *Shrugs.*

I did a study on a whole load of infantilism so I could put it forward to various websites with pure fact.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Yeah, I never had a fascination with poop....always found it gross. In fact, I've always found alot about the human body gross..more than most people, so I'm more to the other extreme. I *have* tried pooping in my diaper once. It was....interesting, but then the cleanup came and I don't think I'll ever try that again. That and the smell, my god! :yucky:

I remember once coming home from school when my brother was 2. (Mind you he was very self sufficient, already talking in full sentences, walking, sleeping in a bed, playing in the front yard by himself, playroom etc...) So my grama was upstairs, and my brother was downstairs, I come home to my grama cursing and my brother downstairs. Apparently he took his diaper off, he smeared it on the rocking horse, couch, carpet, tv, walls, EVERYTHING. I remember laughing and my grama sending me to my room, lol.

As for me, no never. I think poo is absolutely disgusting, I don't even like pooping in my diapers. Its just not my thing.
Reminds me of the chocolate scene from Dumb and Dumberer with Saget...

"There's sh** everywhere!...it's on the walls!!...Oh my god, he sh** on the ceiling!"

terrible movie, but a couple classic parts :)

r0bino

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not sure if it really is natural for humans to find their own poop disgusting, but it's "natural" for parents to teach their children that because poop is dangerous ^^

If you have a fetish for your own poop it surely is tough to live with that, and be sure to keep it on the healthy side (which might be harder than with diapers because it's bacteria-ridden stuff). Don't hate yourself for it, though, that only makes the fetish grow stronger in most cases and doesn't help you one bit ^^

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well thank god I do not have that facination, and even if I did I would absolute restrain my self from touching it. Peachy and Ashley are right that it contains Billions (litterally, there more bacteria in your colon than people in the WORLD, true) of bacteria in your colon. Plus the occasional viruses your body is disposing of. So I would suggest keeping it in diapers or toilets to anyone tempted to this.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Well .... I don't know if those who do like it are just shutting up and hiding ... so here goes.

I got into nappies when I was 8 after being given one by my 8yo neighbour and told it felt cool. It did!

By the time I was 9, I was pooping it. It felt right. If I liked the nappies, isn't that what they're used for? Therefore it must be ok to "do it". I came to like the feeling of being a baby and just using the nappy - that's what they're for. I couldn't see how I could like nappies and NOT poo in them. It seemed like fraud.

I don't play with poop, it's a nappy thing ... but an extremely powerful one

F

FullMetal

Well .... I don't know if those who do like it are just shutting up and hiding ... so here goes.

I got into nappies when I was 8 after being given one by my 8yo neighbour and told it felt cool. It did!

By the time I was 9, I was pooping it. It felt right. If I liked the nappies, isn't that what they're used for? Therefore it must be ok to "do it". I came to like the feeling of being a baby and just using the nappy - that's what they're for. I couldn't see how I could like nappies and NOT poo in them. It seemed like fraud.

I don't play with poop, it's a nappy thing ... but an extremely powerful one
I see where you are coming from, but some DLs only like to pee in their diapers, and some even JUST like to wear them. It depends what makes you feel good. It is a fetish or a comfort, so it really goers by what you feel comfortable and/or good doing.

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.