A collection of advice from various Diaper Veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Please put in some advice, if you have some advice for newbies that they can learn from your mistakes. I will add it.

My big mistake was leaving a diaper on the ground, and my mom found it. As silly as this sounds, be very careful when you put diapers away and take them out, or you may be caught! My advice is for you to remember exactly how many diapers you take out, so you put them all back. I know this sounds like common sense, and in a way it is, but I cannot stress this enough. Remember to put them all away!

Please share your advice, so we can make this thread great.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
^to add to that, if you live with other people, always dispose of used diapers ASAP. I think i got to used to the smell, and it started to stink in the room and i didnt even notice.

one thing led to another and my dad ended up snooping around my room (no good).
So, just be careful and trash them as soon as they are used. (Put them in multiple plastic bags so other people cant see whats inside, then put in somewehre in the middle of the trash can, not just lying right on top)

Role
Diaper Lover
Don't write your diaper buying plans down on a piece of paper. You WILL screw up and end up leaving it somewhere easy to find, then somebody will probably read it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wear underwear over your diapers if you plan on going to bed with them on...Because sometimes you can kick off the covers, and make it embarrassing for anyone that comes in (such as to wake you up) >_>

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Find a good hiding spot for them BEFORE you buy your first pack.

Thinking you'll find a hiding spot at the last second just spells disaster.

Also, have a pretty good disposal plan before also.

Role
Diaper Lover
My big mistake was leaving a diaper on the ground, and my mom found it.
Exact same ****ing problem. I was going to get a new one, and instead of hiding it in my shorts, I left it on the ground and left the room hoping to draw my mom away. You react by instinct when threatened, at least we seem to, and instinct screws us up.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Throw out your reciepts after buying diapers. You don't want people finding these generally.

Reactions: g6s

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
ALWAYS have an excuse, just in case. You never know what could happen. No matter how hidden your diapers are, there is no guarantee they won't be discovered. So, always have an excuse for any given scenario.

Role
Diaper Lover
Wear underwear over your diapers if you plan on going to bed with them on...Because sometimes you can kick off the covers, and make it embarrassing for anyone that comes in (such as to wake you up) >_>
OMG I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH!!!! One morning my brother walked in on my, and I kicked off the sheets and I woke up and he saw me diapered. So, (in utter panic, mind you) I threw on some whitey tidies and went into his room to ask him some random question, then left. My goal with this was to make him think (since he was im sure groggy because he just woke up) he was just seeing things, and that, I was simply wearing whitey tidies! Not the most fun thing in the world, but I got threw it...lol.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OMG I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH!!!! One morning my brother walked in on my, and I kicked off the sheets and I woke up and he saw me diapered. So, (in utter panic, mind you) I threw on some whitey tidies and went into his room to ask him some random question, then left. My goal with this was to make him think (since he was im sure groggy because he just woke up) he was just seeing things, and that, I was simply wearing whitey tidies! Not the most fun thing in the world, but I got threw it...lol.

Yeah...My story is that my mom walked in to wake me up...And saw >_>

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i've got some good hiding spot tips. my favorite hiding spot that works in a ton of places is this. go into a closet, turn around and look up. there's usually a knook, or even a huge gap that no one will ever see. it could be clearly visable (try to make it not) and no one will ever notice.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
When diapering, put something in front of the door. I use a hiking staff I have. When someone tries to open my door, they have to push, so in that time, I can get my diapered ass covered.

Your excuse SHOULD be: "...I was having <your name>'s private time...please leave." It will make parents feel too awkward to ask why you are crinkling so much.

Role
Private
Be thorough and leave no evidence.

The thing I see a lot of people get busted for is the paper-trail they leave behind, either from buying, using or disposing of diapers/baby-stuff. Taking that extra bit of consideration goes a long way in regards to covering yourself.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah...My story is that my mom walked in to wake me up...And saw >_>
"Oh, son, what fluffy underwear you have!"

"All the better to keep my bed dry with!" :D

Peachy

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer