A cleaner way to wet the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ok so some of us here somtines think about wetting the bed on porpuse out of pleasure. Well I had an I dea that allowed me to wet the bed without actually peeing. Basicall I filled a zipblock back with warm watter, poked a small hole in the bag and then placed said "blader" in my pants! If you dont want to watter your bed, sit on a towel or two and it will feel great!

Greeeeat idea! 😉

Sendt fra min SM-G900F med Tapatalk

sounds more hygenic, and won't stain either. Though you really ought to wear a diaper ya leaky baby!

maybe an idea for those that want to wake up wet by morning?

I had a similar option... I have an enema bag with one of those plastic clamps. If you clamp it just tight enough that only a small trickle comes out, you can then find a place to stick the bag while the hose is stuck down into the diaper (preferably taped, so it doesn't fall out). And over night, you'll slowly wet yourself! I haven't gotten it to work all that well for sleepy time, but I have stuck it in while sitting down at my computer, at just above a trickle, so it was like a flood into the diaper over a few minutes. It really makes the diaper bulge out pretty quickly and get super saturated. Super fun if you can manage to get yourself an enema bag :)

Think I should try it :D

OhHeyThere said:
I had a similar option... ... Super fun if you can manage to get yourself an enema bag :)

Get an empty plastic beverage bottle, I'd recommend a 1 liter. Grab a drill and a 1/4" bit. Drill a clean hole in the cap. Now visit the local pet store and buy ~10 ft of fish tank air hose, 1/4".

back at home, push the end of the hose into the hole in the bottle, it should fit snug and will be relatively water-tight. pull it through a few inches, and then cinch a wire-tie tight around it, within 1/2" of the end. Pull it back out, it should stop firmly without being pulled out of the bottle. (add hot glue inside if you're worried about a leak)

From here what you do can vary a bit. You'll need to punch a small hole in the bottom of the bottle so air can get in to replace the water as it leaves, this will also help regulate the flow. Bigger hole = faster flow. You might even make several different holes around the bottom, and tape (duct works well) them closed except for the one you want to use, so you can vary how fast you "wet your diaper" overnight. The hole can be quite tiny and still empty the bottle over time. A pin size hole will probably empty the bottle over the course of several hours. Fill the bottle to within an inch or so, so that when you turn it upside down, it doesn't leak out the hole that's now highest.

Then just place the bottle above your bed somehow and try to arrange it so the hole is on top and the spout is on the bottom. You can use a clothespin to keep the line shut until you're ready to drop in the line (tape it down somehow so it stays in your diaper?) and lay down. Climb in bed and remove the clothespin. You might want to tie/wrap the line around something on the way to the bottle, to prevent from accidentally pulling it off the shelf or whatever you have it on.

You can probably rig a hanger with duct tape, to suspend the bottle properly from above on a hook somewhere, maybe attach a coat hook to the side of your bedpost or nearby shelf to hand the bottle from. Or just drop it into a plastic grocery sack and put a hole in the bottom for the line, and put some sutffing in the side to keep the bottle upright. (maybe a few diapers would work for that? heh) Then hang the sac from a hook.

The only thing you're likely to need to buy here is the air hose, so it's a quick and cheap project. Try to get the bottle several feet above where you're laying. Higher up will also improve/increase flow. If it's too low, you may need to make a larger hole or it may not hardly flow at all.

BTW, there's also a time-delay feature on this that may help you get to sleep before you actually start wetting your diaper... since if the line starts out empty, it will have to fill before starting to wet your diaper.

Bambinod, I'm gonna have to try that!

Cloud said:
Bambinod, I'm gonna have to try that!

That just sounds intersting enough to consider making a quick pic tutorial for

Hmm water is never as fun to me, it feels different. I have tried these things before when I was younger. Although not as elaborate as Bambiod's idea. I say just get one of those bed pad things, and wet as much as you want. XD

brabbit1987 said:
Hmm water is never as fun to me, it feels different. I have tried these things before when I was younger. Although not as elaborate as Bambiod's idea. I say just get one of those bed pad things, and wet as much as you want. XD

Agree on water, and I’ll take it one more step. Purposeful is fine, but true sleep wetting is much better for me. Waking wet turns back time, I’m once again a little boy struggling with bed-wetting. The memories are potent.

brabbit1987 said:

I don't care to wake up cold and clammy in damp sheets though. Just looking for a way to go to bed in a dry diaper and wake up in a wet one, without having tried to wet it on purpose.

I wonder too, if something even more elaborate, could loosen up my overnight control... maybe something that does smallish timed released throughout the night, might stimulate the body to release a bit like the "dip the sleeping person's hand in a bowl of warm water to make them wet their pants / bed while they sleep" trick. That's entirely doable with an arduino. Ideas, ideas....

bambinod said:
Get an empty plastic beverage bottle, I'd recommend a 1 liter. Grab a drill and a 1/4" bit. Drill a clean hole in the cap. Now visit the local pet store and buy ~10 ft of fish tank air hose, 1/4".

back at home, push the end of the hose into the hole in the bottle, it should fit snug and will be relatively water-tight. pull it through a few inches, and then cinch a wire-tie tight around it, within 1/2" of the end. Pull it back out, it should stop firmly without being pulled out of the bottle. (add hot glue inside if you're worried about a leak)

From here what you do can vary a bit. You'll need to punch a small hole in the bottom of the bottle so air can get in to replace the water as it leaves, this will also help regulate the flow. Bigger hole = faster flow. You might even make several different holes around the bottom, and tape (duct works well) them closed except for the one you want to use, so you can vary how fast you "wet your diaper" overnight. The hole can be quite tiny and still empty the bottle over time. A pin size hole will probably empty the bottle over the course of several hours. Fill the bottle to within an inch or so, so that when you turn it upside down, it doesn't leak out the hole that's now highest.

Then just place the bottle above your bed somehow and try to arrange it so the hole is on top and the spout is on the bottom. You can use a clothespin to keep the line shut until you're ready to drop in the line (tape it down somehow so it stays in your diaper?) and lay down. Climb in bed and remove the clothespin. You might want to tie/wrap the line around something on the way to the bottle, to prevent from accidentally pulling it off the shelf or whatever you have it on.

You can probably rig a hanger with duct tape, to suspend the bottle properly from above on a hook somewhere, maybe attach a coat hook to the side of your bedpost or nearby shelf to hand the bottle from. Or just drop it into a plastic grocery sack and put a hole in the bottom for the line, and put some sutffing in the side to keep the bottle upright. (maybe a few diapers would work for that? heh) Then hang the sac from a hook.

The only thing you're likely to need to buy here is the air hose, so it's a quick and cheap project. Try to get the bottle several feet above where you're laying. Higher up will also improve/increase flow. If it's too low, you may need to make a larger hole or it may not hardly flow at all.

BTW, there's also a time-delay feature on this that may help you get to sleep before you actually start wetting your diaper... since if the line starts out empty, it will have to fill before starting to wet your diaper.

wooowww this is super discrpitive and sounds like an amazing idea! thanks for sharing that with us!

A idea. Is look for Embark 2 Liter Reservoir Hydration Pack Insert. It hold 2 Lt. If the tip cut to deep it will leak. My nephew made that error when I got him a new one lol.

bambinod said:

I've done this for an, umm, enema... I was too cheap to buy a $5.00 kit from Wal-Mart. It worked pretty well. I used a 20-oz bottle.

Hot glue would have been nice at the time since it leaked around the tube in the cap.

Another thing you could do is get a barb fitting and a matching nut and use that in the bottle cap. This way you can change out bottle/hose and make it easy to clean/hide.

I didn't think about trying this for "wetting" the bed though.

I did buy myself a pack of GoodNites Bed pads, last week, and have been using them while laying in bed, in and out of diapers/clothing to train myself that it's 'okay' to wet the bed XD

bambinod said:
I don't care to wake up cold and clammy in damp sheets though. Just looking for a way to go to bed in a dry diaper and wake up in a wet one, without having tried to wet it on purpose.

I wonder too, if something even more elaborate, could loosen up my overnight control... maybe something that does smallish timed released throughout the night, might stimulate the body to release a bit like the "dip the sleeping person's hand in a bowl of warm water to make them wet their pants / bed while they sleep" trick. That's entirely doable with an arduino. Ideas, ideas....

That would be so fun to actually program a controlled wetting in the middle of sleep, using computer engineering/science. Like, maybe use an enema bag and tube, or what bambinod suggested, and just have an open/close mechanism timed for every hour or so to be open for like 5 seconds... Hmmm, any cs degrees in da house?
On a less technical note, has anyone tried the "hand in warm water" trick? I know it would be near impossible to do by one's self, but an unsuspecting friend in a deep sleep seems to be a good candidate. I'm not advocating being a mean prankster, but the power of suggestion does intrigue me as a means to certain ends :p

You could use a small water solenoid/water pump (12v) and a Arduino to control this.

Instead of trying to recreate something that's already been done, you can check out this instructables page that I found

If I can, I actually might try this out :D

FluffyMastiff said:
You could use a small water solenoid/water pump (12v) and a Arduino to control this.

Instead of trying to recreate something that's already been done, you can check out this instructables page that I found

If I can, I actually might try this out :D

That looks like it would be so much fun to do. Maybe I'll try to do that this evening... If i can find the parts in town :p maybe RadioShack?

OhHeyThere said:
That looks like it would be so much fun to do. Maybe I'll try to do that this evening... If i can find the parts in town :p maybe RadioShack?

I suspect this will require some customization to work for our needs here, but it's right up my alley. You can start looking for the hardware now if you want to, an arduino and a pump would be a good start. I'd also recommend a keypadshield. (they are highly useful input AND output, and cheap, best arduino accessory on the market IMHO) You need some way to configure it on the controller unless you want to have to hook it to a computer every time you want to change the behavior of the program.

You will need an arduino (Uno is fine, but a Funduino Mega2560 on ebay is half the price and five times the arudino) and some kind of (5v DC?) pump, and a source of 5v power. (a 5v phone charger brick with usb port on it works great) The pump is much cheaper on ebay also, and I doubt you'll find it at a radio shack. I'll be writing the sketch

Other parts from radio shack (you stil have one of those?) - IRF510 mosfet, any common 1A diode, 10k resistor, 1 meg resistor, to interface with the pump. (much more reliable than a transistor) I woud also recommend one or more different colored LEDs, each with a 330 ohm resistor, for status indicators.

Initial brainstorming interface. the keypadshield uses a standard 1602 display, that's 2 lines of 16 chars each. Default values shown, set min and max to different values to have a random value used each time.

ENABLED
YES

DISABLE AFTER
480 MINUTES

FIRST DELAY MIN
045 MINUTES

FIRST DELAY MAX
045 MINUTES

NEXT DELAY MIN
030 MINUTES

NEXT DELAY MAX
090 MINUTES

ON DURATION MIN
010 SECONDS

ON DURATION MAX
030 SECONDS

I think that covers what most people would want to configure, let me know if you have any othe suggestions. Adding new logic is pretty easy so there's really not a lot of limits on what I can do. The keypadshield displays exactly as you see above, left/right buttons change between the 8 screens, up/down buttons change the values.

the keypadshield also has a select button,which might make a nice "wet NOW" button ;)

The above defaults would start the first wetting exactly 45 minutes after power-on, waiting randomly between 30-90 minutes for the next and further wettings, and would run the pump randomly from 10-30 seconds each time. After 8 hours (480 minutes) it would automatically disable. Settings can be changed on the fly from the display and all settings except ENABLED are remembered. Might have a countdown display to next wetting when running.

Last edited:
You, sir, are on to something here. I like it. This seems simple enough to be a good programming intro, but difficult enough to be a challenge (at least for me).
What type of coding does an arduino use? Or can we decide? I have minor experience in python, and it seems to be a simple enough project for that. Otherwise, I would probably need some help there.
The keypadshield seems like a great idea too, having the option to modify the coding without having to plug it into a computer every time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back