A chunk of my childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

I grew up with this. My parents said I watched this movie so much that I burnt out the video tape it was on. I now have my very own DVD copy of this movie.

I would however like to share this with you all, for it is something I could wish everyone to see.

Warning: Though it may be a childrens film, it DOES contain swearing, violence, death, political themes and morbid imagery.

YouTube - Watership Down 1/10

Watership Down. Forever in my heart.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I read the book, though I never saw the film. I can't really remember it now. Perhaps I should watch it!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I read the book, though I never saw the film. I can't really remember it now. Perhaps I should watch it!
I remember the title in an ad on TV years ago, and that it was an animated film. But I don't believe anyone in our family ever watched it.

~Pramrider

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My parents said that I went through three copies of 101 Dalmations. Apparently I loved that movie, even though I don't even remember it anymore.

E

Error404

I remember the title in an ad on TV years ago, and that it was an animated film. But I don't believe anyone in our family ever watched it.

~Pramrider
You definately should! I don't believe you'd regret it!

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I've never seen the movie, but the book was pretty good. It took a while to get into, but I liked it quite a lot in the end.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
My uncle really loved the book, and he recommended I read it too. So I bought it at the bookstore one day, but after reading a few chapters, I really hated reading it. Ah well, that's pretty cool you have something from your childhood hosted on YouTube.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I have never seen the movie, but I like the book a lot. The Efrafa part with Bigwig is badass. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.