"A Christmas Story" pajamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you search old posts you'll see I posted about the pink bunny pajamas from A Christmas Story several times.

These look good and seem to be priced right.

I still think I'll be making my own because I want them to be identical to the movie pair. (The rabbits on the feet etc).

kees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow. I knew this thread would be about those pajamas. They are cultural icons. :laugh:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah but they are not the same as Ralphies, peices come off, The original sleeper was a one peice unit.

Otherwise I would have one of those in a second.

racer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
If you search old posts you'll see I posted about the pink bunny pajamas from A Christmas Story several times.

These look good and seem to be priced right.

I still think I'll be making my own because I want them to be identical to the movie pair. (The rabbits on the feet etc).

I did search old posts, every darn term I could think of and I didnt find anything about them, as I didnt want my first thread here to be a 'repeat' thread :sweatdrop:

I did notice after I payed for them (it was a impulse buy :tongueout:) that they didnt look exactly like the ones he had on in the movie, but I dont think I will get any closer to them then that, as I thinks not to many places are selling pink bunny footie pj's in adult size :D
I would sew up my own pair, but then I have trouble tying my own shoes sometimes, so, I am thinking they would turn out so great :tongueout:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
racer I know of a guy who can make them for you he is makeing something for me right now he makes nice stuff.

He is a furry with an industreal sewing machine for makeing custom outfits, he go's by the name of spirtwolf on RUP.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now if only somebody would sell adult sized "Where The Wild Things Are" pajamas I'd be in business.

Iggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
  4. Private
hannah's pajamas just posted pics of ones like that rad. Two words: totally awesome.

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LoL omg that's hillarious (how much do you think the people in the pic got payed to model them?).

racer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
:eek: I FOUND THEM, I FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :eek: :biggrin:
Just like the ones from the christmas story!!!!!!
home
bunny feet and everything

transparent.gif

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That was the sleeper I was talking about in my earlyer post, I had that site bookmaked untill a few weeks ago, what I do like abut that sleeper is the parts come off.

It would be much better if you had to wear everything, if they were made that way I would have bought one last year.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now if only somebody would sell adult sized "Where The Wild Things Are" pajamas I'd be in business.

To this day, that is my favorite book. It brings back such great childhood memories. I would totally take a pair of Sam's pajamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.