• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A careful hello to everyone on the forum

DreamyPikachuu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hallo an alle Leute in diesem Forum. Endlich habe ich es geschafft, mich Ihnen vorzustellen, es fällt mir am Anfang immer sehr schwer, Hallo zu sagen. Ich bin ein verträumtes 37-jähriges Wesen aus Deutschland mit einer großen Liebe zu Pikachu. Das Tragen von Pampers beruhigt mich und fühlt sich großartig an. Ich bin sehr froh, Ihr Forum gefunden zu haben, wo ich um Rat fragen kann ...

""Hello to all people in this forum. I've finally managed to introduce myself to you, it's always very difficult for me to say hello at first. I am a dreamy 37 year old being from Germany with a great love for Pikachu. Wearing pampers gives me peace of mind and feels great. I am very glad to have found your forum where I can ask for advice..."" ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: miles84, warmfeeling and DLJosie
DreamyPikachuu said:
Hallo an alle Leute in diesem Forum. Endlich habe ich es geschafft, mich Ihnen vorzustellen, es fällt mir am Anfang immer sehr schwer, Hallo zu sagen. Ich bin ein verträumtes 37-jähriges Wesen aus Deutschland mit einer großen Liebe zu Pikachu. Das Tragen von Pampers beruhigt mich und fühlt sich großartig an. Ich bin sehr froh, Ihr Forum gefunden zu haben, wo ich um Rat fragen kann ...
Hallo und willkommen, wir sind alle sehr freundliche Menschen auf dieser großartigen Seite😊😍xxx

Reactions: miles84 and DreamyPikachuu
Welcome to ADISC @DreamyPikachuu !
Please remember that this is an English language forum, and as such all posts must be in English.
Again welcome, and enjoy your stay !

Reactions: warmfeeling
DreamyPikachuu said:

""Hello to all people in this forum. I've finally managed to introduce myself to you, it's always very difficult for me to say hello at first. I am a dreamy 37 year old being from Germany with a great love for Pikachu. Wearing pampers gives me peace of mind and feels great. I am very glad to have found your forum where I can ask for advice..."" ~KitsuneFox
Hello weyhere

Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome from the UK!

DreamyPikachuu said:

Hallo, ich selber bin auch neu hier, in diesem Forum, ich freue mich, auch mal Menschen aus dem Selben Land kennen zu lernen.
"Hello, i am new here myself in this Forum, i am happy to even meet people from the same country".

Back