Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Adult Baby, Me, is feeling a bit lonely this evening.
Again my little non-disabled younger brother is having an overnight stay in the hospital.
Diabetes issues.
I wish I had somebody to play toy trucks with me.
I do not like being alone all the time.

caitianx said:
Again my little non-disabled younger brother is having an overnight stay in the hospital.
Diabetes issues.

I'm sorry, and I can understand loneliness. I was an only child and I always had to be with someone. I always had a one best friend, and if they weren't home, I'd be in distress. I could play by myself, often building models, going fishing, just doing stuff to keep busy. As a musician, I'd spend hours practicing organ and piano, but I was only happy when I was with someone.

It didn't take me all that long to get married, after college and one disastrous first job. I had a psychiatrist when I was in college, and I think they were looking at Borderline Personality disorder. Anyway, I'm okay now because I have my wife. She's diabetic and does kidney dialysis. I can't imagine living without her, coming home to a lonely, empty house, so I do understand, because that thought of being alone is always on my mine.

I hope your brother makes a speedy recovery. Monitoring blood sugar is very important for a diabetic. Oh how I do know. I wish they had blood checkers and insulin pumps back in the day when my wife was young and when we were first married. I think all the damage was done on her in the first 10 years we were married before personal computers were invented and the technology to monitor blood didn't exist, other than peeing on a stick and color coding.

caitianx said:
Diabetes issues.

I understand the lonyness. Hopefully there are some of us Littles living near you. So you can have a play date soon. Or a ABDL meet up.

Sisi

dogboy said:
I'm sorry, and I can understand loneliness. I was an only child and I always had to be with someone. I always had a one best friend, and if they weren't home, I'd be in distress. I could play by myself, often building models, going fishing, just doing stuff to keep busy. As a musician, I'd spend hours practicing organ and piano, but I was only happy when I was with someone.

It didn't take me all that long to get married, after college and one disastrous first job. I had a psychiatrist when I was in college, and I think they were looking at Borderline Personality disorder. Anyway, I'm okay now because I have my wife. She's diabetic and does kidney dialysis. I can't imagine living without her, coming home to a lonely, empty house, so I do understand, because that thought of being alone is always on my mine.

I hope your brother makes a speedy recovery. Monitoring blood sugar is very important for a diabetic. Oh how I do know. I wish they had blood checkers and insulin pumps back in the day when my wife was young and when we were first married. I think all the damage was done on her in the first 10 years we were married before personal computers were invented and the technology to monitor blood didn't exist, other than peeing on a stick and color coding.

You wouldn't happen to be Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle?

Yes, still sad this evening.
It is Sunday.
Been alone by myself all weekend.
My brother had a stroke while driving.
Anyway, now the 2nd vehicle wreck due to his medical condition in just over a year.
Still in the hospital for another night of observation.
Yes, I had "Baby Mode Time" for my Sunday afternoon nap earlier.

Duuude said:
You wouldn't happen to be Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle?

No, but that would be cool. I'd also be a lot younger and that would be even better!

Stroke can be bad business. I suppose he may have to give up driving.
I hope he recovers so you can be together again.

BlueGrey said:
Stroke can be bad business. I suppose he may have to give up driving.
I hope he recovers so you can be together again.

My little brother is home from the hospital.
The stroke 2 days ago has permanently blinded him in his right eye, and his left eye vision is in failure mode.
He may never drive again.
Anyway, I am being "Adult" and only having "Baby Time" at bedtime later.
He was pulled from the wreck of his car without a scratch 2 days ago.
I was quite lonely while he was in the hospital.
The car wreck happened while he was on his way home from work.

That sounds really horrible for him. It's difficult to lose your independence, as you well know. I don't know what my wife and I would do if I couldn't drive. Fortunately, I'm in pretty good shape but life only makes us older, not younger.

I am still driving, but I have no stereo vision.
Only mostly drive in daylight.
But tonight I only drove to/from the Pentecostal Church in Pelham, NH for the yearly Ecumenical Thanksgiving Worship Service with Congregational Church and the Catholic Church.
Bit by bit as an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, I am losing my own independence.

Sorry to hear that...

I'm not nearly as far along as you, but slowly loosing battle with degerative spine and lots of nerve damage, drive very little, and spend days in bed...

So I have a sense of what your going through and it's very difficult...there is so many different feelings and wants that you don't have the ability to do anymore or get and that just compounds the situation!

From myself, fee free to pm me anytime, I'm on line quite a bit and can chat, online and in person if you ever need it! I am surrounded by caretakers right now, but that may end before too long, then sometimes I'm lonely too...

Being alone in my rediculus 8000+ sqft house...without another physical sole here, it's scary sometimes!

So, feel free to call out when your lonely, that's the worst, especially when you unable to do what you want or used to do Top of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back