• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A big little?

Dodgy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Haii everyone Im Dodgy or Dodge. Im 27 years old, from the Netherlands and I think Im a big little. That means Im big first but.. I also really like having my stuffed animal and sucking my thumb and while I wear diapers a lot, I dont wear them all the time. So.. Im bigger than the babies but.. sometimes its still better to wear a diaper just in case!

Uhm I also was born a female, but I identify as transmasculine nonbinary. Ive always had a complicated relationship with my gender but I know now that I do consider myself more a boy than a girl.

Uhm lets see. I also like games and my favorite animal is an alpaca. And I have a collection of pusheen stuffed animals.

Thank you for having me.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, OmiOMy, wetaccident and 6 others

DLontheDL2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for sharing! If you ever want to chat, please send a message, I’m always happy to chat about anything!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @Dodgy! Thank you for the nice intro. I hope you find the forums fun and supportive. What’s this horned owl I see? Big me is sort of obsessed with owls and taking pictures of them. (Little me is too impatient to go looking for them, and furry me is implicitly terrified of them.)

I have far fewer stuffed animals than I would like. Sigh… Some day!

ShyBoo81

Just a simple guy who likes cute things
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello and welcome! Nice to see another fellow big little on here. The more grown up babies arent as common compared to other littles here in the community, but we do exist such as myself. Enjoy your stay!

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Dodgy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
:) thanks for the warm welcome!

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome aboard.

Interesting choice on the alpaca, Any particular reason for that? good wool from alpaca's.

Dodgy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @Dodgy! Thank you for the nice intro. I hope you find the forums fun and supportive. What’s this horned owl I see? Big me is sort of obsessed with owls and taking pictures of them. (Little me is too impatient to go looking for them, and furry me is implicitly terrified of them.)

I have far fewer stuffed animals than I would like. Sigh… Some day!
Its actually my tattoo. Im a bit obsessed with owls. I love them so much.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Dodgy said:
Its actually my tattoo. Im a bit obsessed with owls. I love them so much.
Ah! Of course. Obvious in hindsight. I love them also. Unfortunately, during these darker months, I have to settle for hearing them.

Reactions: Dodgy and BobbiSueEllen

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Dodgy said:
Haii everyone Im Dodgy or Dodge. Im 27 years old, from the Netherlands and I think Im a big little. That means Im big first but.. I also really like having my stuffed animal and sucking my thumb and while I wear diapers a lot, I dont wear them all the time. So.. Im bigger than the babies but.. sometimes its still better to wear a diaper just in case!

Uhm I also was born a female, but I identify as transmasculine nonbinary. Ive always had a complicated relationship with my gender but I know now that I do consider myself more a boy than a girl.

Uhm lets see. I also like games and my favorite animal is an alpaca. And I have a collection of pusheen stuffed animals.

Thank you for having me.
Welcome to ADISC friend! I too am non-binary. I feel like there's actually a lot of us out there but we don't speak up because, well, we know.

Before I get any further, can I ask your pronouns? I always wanna get those right.

Dodgy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
OmiOMy said:
Welcome to ADISC friend! I too am non-binary. I feel like there's actually a lot of us out there but we don't speak up because, well, we know.

Before I get any further, can I ask your pronouns? I always wanna get those right.
I have a honest preference for he/him or they/them, if he/him is really too much to ask for. And I'm okayish with she/her if that's what someone needs to call me because they don't understand at all.

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome Dodgy! From a fellow “big little”, really dig how you defined that expression of ab/dl interest!

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Dodgy said:

Thank you for having me.
Welcome! I tend to go out of my way to be welcoming when I meet someone who identifies as a transman or transmasc. I want to be a voice of welcoming to the masculine side to uphold my own principles of inclusion, but also because I’ve had experience with transmen who describe our side of the gender divide as lonely. And because I’ve met transmen who are just plain interesting people.😁

I’m glad you’re here, and I hope I’ve welcomed you with the manner in which you want to be treated.

Weewilly

Scottish, introvert and incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Carer
Dodgy said:

Thank you for having me.
Hi, welcome along!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role