• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A big hello!

YouthDiaperWorld

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello all. I am glad to be here. And I like to follow the advice to answer the four questions:
> Who am I? I am not only a communicative person, I also work in the communicative industry. I love to exchange ideas and that's why I look forward to exchanging them in this forum.
> What brought me here? I wanted to find out more about certain diapers and it's fascinating how swarm intelligence works. So many people with so many experiences - you can find an answer to anything here. Thank you!
>Other interests? I love to travel and am on the road a lot. Whenever possible I also combine that with community events.
> What would I like to do here? Exchange experiences, learn more and have a good time. Already a big thank you to the admin team that makes all this possible.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Edgewater
Welcome aboard ADISC! :)

Reactions: PaddedRita, Edgewater and YouthDiaperWorld
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and YouthDiaperWorld
Welcome! Lots to see, read, and enjoy here!

Reactions: Edgewater and YouthDiaperWorld
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: PaddedRita, YouthDiaperWorld and Happy2BeInNappies2
Welcome to ADISC and enjoy.
Have fun.

Reactions: YouthDiaperWorld and Edgewater
YouthDiaperWorld said:
Hello all. I am glad to be here. And I like to follow the advice to answer the four questions:
> Who am I? I am not only a communicative person, I also work in the communicative industry. I love to exchange ideas and that's why I look forward to exchanging them in this forum.
> What brought me here? I wanted to find out more about certain diapers and it's fascinating how swarm intelligence works. So many people with so many experiences - you can find an answer to anything here. Thank you!
>Other interests? I love to travel and am on the road a lot. Whenever possible I also combine that with community events.
> What would I like to do here? Exchange experiences, learn more and have a good time. Already a big thank you to the admin team that makes all this possible.
Hi and welcome,

Reactions: YouthDiaperWorld and Edgewater
Back