A bet to wear a diaper.

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I made a bet with my wife yesterday. She said if she won, I have to buy her a new purse which is around $200. So I said, what do I get if I win? That’s a pretty big prize. She said to choose something. So I said if I win, you have to wear a diaper for me one night. At first she said no, but then she said yes because she was so sure that I was wrong and I would lose the bet and we shook on it. Well, I won the bet, she still got her purse and she refuses to make good on her side of the bet. She said there’s no way she’s doing that. But I told her a bet is a bet. You gotta pay up. But nope.

Should I force the issue since she did lose the bet or just let it go? I mean, on bets, the loser usually does something that makes them cringe. Wear a hated team’s jersey, say embarrassing things out in public, etc. I think she should make good on her side of the bet, but then I don’t want her to get all pissed off.

stinkape

Be you always .
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One thing you gotta learn " momma is always right " that's why she still got her purse and you ain't got squat

You gotta pick your battles . I've been with my wife for nearly 30 years and things are never fair , sometimes things go my way and then sometimes her way but it's all good.

Sapphyre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
If this were a bet between friends, I'd say absolutely hold their feet to the fire… but when you love someone, it's a bit more nuanced. If she agreed only because she was sure she wouldn't lose, that was an error on her part; you see that, and you have the option to take advantage of her error or let it go. What does your conscience tell you?

At a minimum, I think it would be fair for you to express some reluctance to bet with her on things in the future, as she did go back on her word and that erodes trust. But prioritizing the terms of a bet above the boundaries of one's partner also erodes trust…

Perhaps, in hindsight, making the bet was a bit of a misstep no matter how it shakes out…? Relationships have steep learning curves.

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm curious how she still got the purse. If she ever loses another bet, I'd be sure that she follows through on her commitment before any softening on your part. But yeah, I think you lost this one.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
How old is your wife? I’d say drive her crazy every night and whisper to her ... are you wearing a diaper?your butt looks a bit big lol ... if she laughs your getting closer and closer .. another thing is let her wear it for 20 minutes max not all night

Last edited:

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You can keep "reminding her" over the months of how valuable her word should be when she gives it. If someone gave me their word to me to honor a bet and then did not do it (unless it is illegal) I would be fairly dismayed that their trust level is VERY low. She should finally pay up to keep her honor.

D

Deleted member 50300

Hmmm... I'd say if you love your wife, have a good relationship, and want to keep it that way...

Drop it now. If she isn't interested in wearing, but is fine with you wearing, you are a lucky man already! Don't cause a problem by trying to push her to participate in her fetish if she is unwilling.

RedPandaDL

I love my Super Undies!😊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If my wife and I had that bet, it would end the same way. I wouldn’t push it. Even if she reluctantly wore one, she would not want you to see it. If you touched it, she would probably get mad at you. It won’t end well.

Let her off the hook, but use it to your advantage. Maybe request something else diaper related that would be a small step in the right direction and make your wife feel like you’re compromising because you love her. Or just let her off completely and tell her you love her more than diapers. Bonus points for you! More mileage in the long run.

KenworthW900b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I made a bet with my wife yesterday. She said if she won, I have to buy her a new purse which is around $200. So I said, what do I get if I win? That’s a pretty big prize. She said to choose something. So I said if I win, you have to wear a diaper for me one night. At first she said no, but then she said yes because she was so sure that I was wrong and I would lose the bet and we shook on it. Well, I won the bet, she still got her purse and she refuses to make good on her side of the bet. She said there’s no way she’s doing that. But I told her a bet is a bet. You gotta pay up. But nope.

Should I force the issue since she did lose the bet or just let it go? I mean, on bets, the loser usually does something that makes them cringe. Wear a hated team’s jersey, say embarrassing things out in public, etc. I think she should make good on her side of the bet, but then I don’t want her to get all pissed off.

Dude just drop it, I have followed pretty much all you have said about the dynamic between you and your wife on the subject of diapers and I'm telling you if you keep poking the hornets nest you are going to get stung. I don't want to seem like I'm being an ass to you, I just don't want to see you get burned because you seem like a really decent guy. After your post about the incontinence pads I don't think you will have to wait much longer til she will be asking you for diapers anyway.

BirdCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
If it were a different situation that didn't involve an agreement made for losing I'd say drop it and forget it ever happened. If you were just asking her and she said yes then changed her mind that would be one thing and I'd tell you to let it go, but that's not the situation here. A bet was made, the terms were accepted, and she lost. She should have to follow through. Personally I never make bets regardless of how certain I am, just on the off chance that I'm unlucky enough to lose. I've seen other people make bets though and the punishments for losing vary from a minor inconvenience to a major financial setback to dangerous to just plain humiliating. In high school especially the bet becomes a spectacle. There was a boy in my junior year that lost a bet so he had to wear a little red dress that belonged to the winner's younger sister to school for the whole day. He was terribly embarrassed but he made the best of it. A freshman lost a bet to a senior once and had to announce one of her deepest secrets to the whole school during an assembly.
Obviously, neither of them wanted to go through with their punishments but they did anyway. A bet's a bet. A deal's a deal. It doesn't matter what it was that she agreed to, as long as it's not illegal, she should have to own up to her defeat and follow through. You're DL, but that shouldn't influence whether she should have to hold up her end of the bargain in a bet. Whether you ask her to wear a diaper, buy you a new hundred dollar jacket, go skydiving or wash your car as a penalty for losing it shouldn't matter because she knew the terms and agreed to them. And she lost. If she didn't want to accept that risk she shouldn't have been making bets in the first place.

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you for all the replies. I think I will just let it be for now. It kind of sucks because I’m the type of person who will always make good on a bet if I lose and I guess I just expect others to be the same way. If you aren’t willing to make good on your end of the bet, then don’t make the bet. But because she is my wife and I have to live with her, I think it is best to let it be because it would be terrible living with somebody who resents you.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'd let it go, or maybe say she has damaged your trust in her. And if she ever wants to do a bet again I'd bring it up then, and say no way. Remind her she still owes you for the last bet before you'll take on a new one.

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Honestly, it might upset her, so I say don’t force her into one if she doesn’t want to, bet or no bet. But, you could ask her to buy you a case of diapers for almost the same value as the purse. Also I think it’s adorable that you still bought her the purse, that seems like something my husband would do lol.

Last edited:

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ultimately for you I think letting it all go is a good pathway. However, I agree with Slomo that the next time a bet comes up you mention this one bet she did not fulfil and say "no" to new bets. No need to rub it in further, you made your point and your wife, though your partner and many things more, is not the person that you can make bets with. Not a big deal, she may be your wife, but that does not make you nor her perfect in every aspect. Many more better attributes to hold together that you an enjoy.

LilxFawn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Tell her if you don’t do this there is a lady I’m seeing tomorrow who I work with that asked me out on a date.... lol if she loves you she should just do it
That’s f*cked up. Pretending to cheat so he can make her do something she’s clearly uncomfortable with doing? Yeah great advice there genius 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. (That was sarcastic if that wasn’t clear/obvious). That’s terrible advice! That’s manipulative and borderline abusive!!! Wtf is wrong with you?! If she loves him she should just do it? What is this some sister-wife sh*t?! Does she not get any say in what she does with HER OWN body??!

Last edited:

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I understand where you are comming from . If you really love somebody and you are terrified of sky diving or a scary roller coaster you should try it. I did for my gf. I was super afraid of roller coasters. My opinion is diapers are not harmful... drugs and drinking , yes.

ElPulpo

The friendly diapered octopus
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
diapers are not harmful... drugs and drinking , yes.
Did anybody consider diapers harmful? That's not the point. Dumping a bucket of mayonnaise over your head isn't particularly harmful either, yet I don't feel like trying. There might be something else playing a role here apart from harm.

The "If you really loved me" precondition is double-edged. What about "If PaddedInEastvale really loved his wife, he wouldn't bug her with his kink"?

LilxFawn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I understand where you are comming from . If you really love somebody and you are terrified of sky diving or a scary roller coaster you should try it. I did for my gf. I was super afraid of roller coasters. My opinion is diapers are not harmful... drugs and drinking , yes.
Roller coasters aren’t the same as that. Besides, if you love someone you DON’T force them into things they don’t want to do. That’s f*cked up! Diapers aren’t harmful, but if she said no then she f*cking meant it and that should be the last of it. If the OP said “I’d you loved me you’d—-“ that would be manipulative as h*ll and abusive. That’s some mind game sh*t and that’s NOT what a healthy relationship is. “I love you but” and “if you loved me you’d” type of statements are so awful and horrible. If you force someone into something that makes them uncomfortable at the very least it’ll breed resentment, at worst it’ll cause a split. You trying a roller coaster was still YOUR CHOICE! Your gf didn’t f*cking manipulate you into doing it!! By saying he’d find someone else to do it, that would make her feel so sel conscious, insecure, and not enough. That’s just NOT OKAY!!! THAT IS EMOTIONAL ABUSE. For you to NOT understand that is absurd to me.