Status
Not open for further replies.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If you are into social networking and are a babyfur, there is a new social network just for babyfurs now. It has been up for a little over a week now, and currently (as of this posting) has 79 members!

Babyfurs Unite!

Posted by Fuzzy April 18

BABYFUR.ME is a social networking community for ABDL babyfurs, cub/littlefur's and friends of the community. Adult baby/Diaper lover babyfur is often misunderstood and judged in various aspects of the furry community. The purpose of BABYFUR.ME is to unite furs who share these interests in common in a safe and judgment free format. For more information about what babyfur is, check out this article on wikifur. This community is public, however, babyfur bashing is not tolerated. Site membership is currently restricted to furries only.

If you are interested, check it out at Babyfur.ME - Home Page

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Signed up there last night! :D

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Signed up there last night! :D

How do you like it? I signed up the first day, my member number is lucky number 7!

I like it, and I think it will become popular and stay pretty active soon enough :) ! The design is similar to facebook, and the wall is public kinda like twitter. At least with this, there aren't any annoying app/game add requests flooding the inbox :p

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
How do you like it? I signed up the first day, my member number is lucky number 7!

I like it, and I think it will become popular and stay pretty active soon enough :) ! The design is similar to facebook, and the wall is public kinda like twitter. At least with this, there aren't any annoying app/game add requests flooding the inbox :p

I like it so far, seems promising. Just as long as those "lemme see diapered pics of you" creeps stay away.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I like it so far, seems promising. Just as long as those "lemme see diapered pics of you" creeps stay away.

Yeah, I'm not gonna post human photos on the site. I'll leave those for RUP. :p

LeonSoryu117

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Sissy
I signed up, but... the freaking confirmation email has NOT sent (I checked the junk and normal inbox folder -_-).

SnoozyCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Looks very cute! I'll give it a shot! Thanks for posting this.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I signed up, but... the freaking confirmation email has NOT sent (I checked the junk and normal inbox folder -_-).

That's what I've heard from a lot of people. I got mine a few hours after I completed the form, and clicked the button.

SnoozyCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
ITS SO WELL ORGANIZED!! Daww and soooo cute!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Yeah, I'm not gonna post human photos on the site. I'll leave those for RUP. :p

Lol I'm on there under a different nick since I'm not entirely 18 yet. :p

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
just joined myself looks promising ^^

AstroWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
It looks good but I probably wont join, I'm still getting used to this site.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The content of the site seems promising, but the whole interface of the site needs a lot of improvement. It feels as if there is no organization, and that my brain doesn't know what to click on next *Swirly eyes* *Swirly eyes*

CuddleWoozle

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I just joined! :) It looks like a lot of fun. Like Facebook without the idiotic Farmville requests to wade through day after day. (Not to put the game down, it's kind of fun, but coming home to seventy or eighty requests is just overwhelming so I quit Facebook AND Farmville.)

Status
Not open for further replies.