NorthShore Briefs Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

db450

Est. Contributor
Northshore care has a new product and it looks like they are sending out samples to former customers. I was kind of surprised to see this since I didn't think any adult diaper websites actually sent anything without you ordering first. So just a heads up to anyone who has ordered from them recently, you might be getting a product sample in the mail.

I have to say though it is a really nice product. It looks like they are trying to replace their abena diapers with it. I haven't tested it yet but if feels very similar to an m4 but almost a little thicker. Has anyone else got these in the mail?

http://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-briefs.html

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Northshore care has a new product and it looks like they are sending out samples to former customers. I was kind of surprised to see this since I didn't think any adult diaper websites actually sent anything without you ordering first. So just a heads up to anyone who has ordered from them recently, you might be getting a product sample in the mail.

I have to say though it is a really nice product. It looks like they are trying to replace their abena diapers with it. I haven't tested it yet but if feels very similar to an m4 but almost a little thicker. Has anyone else got these in the mail?

http://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-briefs.html
Let me know how much pee it holds if it is good i will try them!

blueberry

Est. Contributor
I'm glad you posted this because I was just about too. Came home from work today with a white package in the mail. Luckily my fiancé knows about my diapers b/c she is the one who gets the mail and asked what it was. Sure enough, it was 2 sample briefs, haven't tried them yet but they look identical to m4s but thicker.

Samthepup

Est. Contributor
We actually got one of these in the mail today. Totally random and a strange surprise. Especially considering we haven't ordered from NorthShore in a long time. I can't comment on the quality as they're in Daddy's size so we'll have to see how they work out.

Maker

Est. Contributor
I got a sample as well. Strange. I thought I had ordered something. It's a little scary that they would just send you diaper samples. If they did this again at a bad time I could be found out. But now I have two extra diapers!

tomviper000

Est. Contributor
I can't remember if I've ordered from North Shore before, but it would have been a long time ago and at a different address... which makes me kind of nervous if they send it there. Does anybody know how to tell if they are sending you a sample? I will probably email northshore or something, but any other info out there?

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
I logged on to the site and I did have an account and apparently I ordered some tranquilities from them a couple of years ago.

Kevin2341

Contributor
Got em as well. Not sure what type they sent you all but I got their AirPlus version. It's been holding up pretty well for the past 12 hours (wore to bed, so it hasn't really been abused quite yet lol). My only gripe, and I've seen this in the AirPlus arenas before in the past, is that it almost seems like a small amount of moisture seeps from the cloth like material and allows odors to get out. With that note however, I'd probably try the plastic backed version of these and compare them against Abenas

Got those and tried them. So far I prefer them over the similar sized Abenas. It's hard to tell with only two samples but the tapes seem to be more durable and refasten better, plus the tapes are all white. They seem to be good quality overall but they are kind of pricey.

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Got those and tried them. So far I prefer them over the similar sized Abenas. It's hard to tell with only two samples but the tapes seem to be more durable and refasten better, plus the tapes are all white. They seem to be good quality overall but they are kind of pricey.
They are cheaper than Abenas if you do the math.
NorthShore med. = $1.30 each (77.99÷60)
Abena med. = $1.43 each (59.95÷42)
Although I don't know if shipping is free on cases at NorthShore? If not then the two are probably about the same cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.