Binge/Purge Cycle

Hard to purge 5 onesies, 5 pacifiers, and close to 100 diapers. Not to mention the toys, blankets, and mats.

• Love
Reactions: Dry247 and ILuvDiapers
Matty83 said:
Hard to purge 5 onesies, 5 pacifiers, and close to 100 diapers. Not to mention the toys, blankets, and mats.
I remember throwing out about 3 footed sleepers and alot of diapers, 2 big garbage bags years ago, I tore the diapers so I wouldn't be tempted to get them back...

• Wow
Reactions: ShyGirl91, ILuvDiapers and Matty83
Dry247 said:
I remember throwing out about 3 footed sleepers and alot of diapers, 2 big garbage bags years ago, I tore the diapers so I wouldn't be tempted to get them back...
Damn. That's even more hard core than my last purge when I threw a box of my stuff away that included diapers, two rompers, and a few other items. 🤧

Reactions: Dry247
ShyGirl91 said:
Damn. That's even more hard core than my last purge when I threw a box of my stuff away that included diapers, two rompers, and a few other items. 🤧
Ya I regret throwing all that stuff out because it was expensive. And the pajamas were expensive to buy

• Sad
Reactions: ShyGirl91
Dry247 said:
Ya I regret throwing all that stuff out because it was expensive. And the pajamas were expensive to buy
I know. :( Someone suggested on here that when we feel like purging, to box up all of the stuff and store it somewhere because the urge to have it back will return and, when it does, it will be there waiting. I took that advice this last time but, instead of boxing it all up, I just put them away in my closet so it wasn't always in the my face, laying around everywhere. It helped. 😊

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail, Dry247 and ILuvDiapers
ShyGirl91 said:
I know. :( Someone suggested on here that when we feel like purging, to box up all of the stuff and store it somewhere because the urge to have it back will return and, when it does, it will be there waiting. I took that advice this last time but, instead of boxing it all up, I just put them away in my closet so it wasn't always in the my face, laying around everywhere. It helped. 😊
Ya that's what I do now, I guess as long as I'm not looking at it it helped, for a while everything was all over my room

Reactions: ShyGirl91
Dry247 said:
Ya that's what I do now, I guess as long as I'm not looking at it it helped, for a while everything was all over my room
Same!

I know this well from the other side. I have "inherited" quite a number of pieces (mostly clothing) from ABs who where purging, but saying "I don't want to do this anymore, so have it, otherwise I am going to bin it".

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, ShyGirl91 and Dry247
MissMummyUK said:
I know this well from the other side. I have "inherited" quite a number of pieces (mostly clothing) from ABs who where purging, but saying "I don't want to do this anymore, so have it, otherwise I am going to bin it".
I'm glad you benefitted from the items not being thrown away. I understand that some go through binge purge while trying to figure out what is right for them, but box it up or give it to someone else is always a better approach to take. (y):giggle:

ILuvDiapers said:
I'm glad you benefitted from the items not being thrown away. I understand that some go through binge purge while trying to figure out what is right for them, but box it up or give it to someone else is always a better approach to take. (y):giggle:
As they said... "I wish it goes to a good house". Alternatively, it was going to the bin!

• Love
Reactions: Samantha and Dry247
Back