8 billion people.

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
World population count officially rolled over to 8 billion today!
Estimated we hit 9 billion in 2037 & 10 billion in 2057, though growth has been slowing in a lot of countries.

Last edited:

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Thanks for sharing this.

It took all of human prehistory and history for the human population to reach 1 billion in the early to mid 1800s. Growth since then has been exponential, powered by the industrial revolution and the use of fossil fuels.

In a high school science class in the 1970s, our teacher told us world population had just passed 4 billion. So, in less than a single human lifetime, our population has grown by 4 times as many people as the largest total in planetary history just a few generations ago…

It’s mainstream science (and daily news from COP27) that this will utterly destroy us in the lifetimes of children now living if we cannot figure out how to stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilabdlqc83

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
sinceiwassmall said:
Thanks for sharing this.

It took all of human prehistory and history for the human population to reach 1 billion in the early to mid 1800s. Growth since then has been exponential, powered by the industrial revolution and the use of fossil fuels.

In a high school science class in the 1970s, our teacher told us world population had just passed 4 billion. So, in less than a single human lifetime, our population has grown by 4 times as many people as the largest total in planetary history just a few generations ago…

It’s mainstream science (and daily news from COP27) that this will utterly destroy us in the lifetimes of children now living if we cannot figure out how to stop.
And due to advances in medicine and healthcare which saves many lives and prolongs the lives of people. Pre-1900, high percentage of babies died at birth which was pretty normal and now the % isnt very high.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
It's time to reach for the stars.

Reactions: parcelboy2

Waddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
sinceiwassmall said:
The higher a woman is educated, the less children she will have on average. You could say that education is the most effective contraceptive, as the projected peak of the global population is already a lot lower than expected previously, and it is a direct result of education programs in third world programs.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Waddler said:
The higher a woman is educated, the less children she will have on average. You could say that education is the most effective contraceptive, as the projected peak of the global population is already a lot lower than expected previously, and it is a direct result of education programs in third world programs.
yea, that is cause educated people works and they factor in the cost of raising children prohibitive so they tend to have less kids so they can retire and live a good life.

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
War, famine, disease…we will get knocked down like all animal populations.

In the meantime, we can all thank ourselves for being so successful and the leading cause of exterpations, climate change, and the loss of biodiversity. Hurray for humanity.

Now…about that land I own on Planet Z. It looks over a beautiful sulfur mountain vista. And for only $25,000 dooklas it’s yours.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

lilabdlqc83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
sinceiwassmall said:
Thanks for sharing this.

That’s one more reason for me to go little everyone and than but it’s pretty scary to see where where’s heading…

• Thinking
Reactions: NewAdultBaby4

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Ooofh, that's a lot

Makes me happy I live off in the remote wilderness 😌

Reactions: Kittyinpink and lilabdlqc83

lilabdlqc83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Same here but close the the crazynest of city!!

NewAdultBaby4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
8 BILLION. That's going to require a lot of diapers & pacifiers & bottles & rattles, Etc.! :eek: 🩲 👼 🍼 🧸

For help we need all the following: 🎅:sleep::coffee:😍👨👩‍🦱 👵🧓👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👩‍🌾👨‍🌾👩‍🍳👨‍🍳🤶🎅🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♂️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🦄🐶🦊🐻🐼🐨🐷🐧🐣 🧸🍨🍦🥧🧁🎂🍭🍬🍫🍩🍪, Happiness, Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Prayers, extra efforts, Just for starters!!!!

Let's start practicing now!!! Happiness, Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Prayers, extra efforts! ❤️

Reactions: Kittyinpink and lilabdlqc83

lilabdlqc83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I vote for fore foregivenest and prayer’s!!!

Last edited:

Waddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ah, that's a great start. It's not going to solve overpopulation now, is it?

NewAdultBaby4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Waddler said:
Ah, that's a great start. It's not going to solve overpopulation now, is it?
Perhaps not directly, but it will go a long way to helping feed and manage the needs of the world's population

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
foxkits said:
It's time to reach for the stars.
I used to think that , also I think we already are.
Two problems with doing that :
1. We are a horrible race , and will bring our pollution and corruption to other star systems. ☹️
2. Ever seen wall - E ?

Sorry I had to say that . I personally would love to be a part of populating other planets . And I hope that we , the human race will learn and become better animals as we move on through history.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Eclectic said:
War, famine, disease…we will get knocked down like all animal populations.

In the meantime, we can all thank ourselves for being so successful and the leading cause of exterpations, climate change, and the loss of biodiversity. Hurray for humanity.

Now…about that land I own on Planet Z. It looks over a beautiful sulfur mountain vista. And for only $25,000 dooklas it’s yours.
Would I get a receipt? 😊.

• Haha

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
NewAdultBaby4 said:
8 BILLION. That's going to require a lot of diapers & pacifiers & bottles & rattles, Etc.! :eek: 🩲 👼 🍼 🧸

For help we need all the following: 🎅:sleep::coffee:😍👨👩‍🦱 👵🧓👩‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👩‍🌾👨‍🌾👩‍🍳👨‍🍳🤶🎅🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♂️🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️🦄🐶🦊🐻🐼🐨🐷🐧🐣 🧸🍨🍦🥧🧁🎂🍭🍬🍫🍩🍪, Happiness, Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Prayers, extra efforts, Just for starters!!!!

Let's start practicing now!!! Happiness, Love, Patience, Forgiveness, Prayers, extra efforts! ❤️
But why 3 Santa's?

• Wow

NewAdultBaby4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Kittyinpink said:
But why 3 Santa's?
An extra one to grow on, like an extra candle on a Birthday Cake! (Actually at that time of night I was not seeing or counting clearly!) (Actually testing your early morning eye skills!) :unsure:🤣

Reactions: Kittyinpink