Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I hate mornings so much because of that feeling of flushness in your body. *sigh* I'm just glad it's a saturday morning but any morning is horrible to me.

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Mornings are often the worst when you know you haven't had a good night sleep the night prior. As a uni student, I often have to wake up early to get in to my lectures, but as an adult I'm not used to heading to bed early. So, I end up getting less than a decent sleep and feel terrible when I try to pull myself out of bed.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Mornings are often the worst when you know you haven't had a good night sleep the night prior. As a uni student, I often have to wake up early to get in to my lectures, but as an adult I'm not used to heading to bed early. So, I end up getting less than a decent sleep and feel terrible when I try to pull myself out of bed.

Dude, dude I have the same exact reasons. Except I goof off on the weekends and I didn't fall asleep till 'round 2 haha. It is always a bad feeling especially when you got to do something important you just end up falling back to sleep. Argh!

KiwiBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I always find that if I'm feeling a bit shit when I get up then a short jog/brisk walk around the block before a hot shower and breakfast really does wonders.
On another note, 600th post! :p

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
8AM class? Went to bed at 3?

My solution: coffee coffee coffee coffee!!!

I swear if it weren't for caffeine my GPA would probably be a 1.0... *facepalm*

I do however go for an early morning swim sometimes to wake myself up. My school has a pretty nice pool that usually isn't too crowded at 5AM.

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Ugh, I know the feeling! I've had lifelong trouble falling asleep, and every couple of weeks I'll have a random insomnia attack and be up til 3 or 4am. Then it's up at 7 for work. Those are the days where I drink roughly my weight in coffee lol. (And to rudely answer the question directed at Dan09: lots of cream and sugar! If I don't make my own I usually go to Tim Horton's).

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
It's a pain to get up, but then you get the rest of the day to yourself once class/work is over. Most of the time, I can't do anything fun around the house after a closing shift because everyone's asleep.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
lol what kind of coffee?

Honestly, as a poor college student...it's usually pretty cheap coffee unfortunately. But I have been known to spurge on exam days and get a $5 El-expensivo coffee on my way to get a blue book.

yva9e9ag.jpg

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm a night person and my wife has trouble falling a sleep, so I'm usually up until 12:30 a.m. When I was working during the day I'd retire around 12:00 midnight. Then I'd be up by 5:45 and my day began. I'm happy to be retired and sleep until 9:00 or later.

I get going by getting my shower and then it's coffee. My weapon of choice is 8 o'clock Columbian brewed through a Kureg. I enjoy reading the morning newspaper while having my coffee. I first started working when I was 11 years old, so my time has finally come. Retirement and getting eight hours of sleep is wonderful.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I'm a night person and my wife has trouble falling a sleep, so I'm usually up until 12:30 a.m. When I was working during the day I'd retire around 12:00 midnight. Then I'd be up by 5:45 and my day began. I'm happy to be retired and sleep until 9:00 or later.

I get going by getting my shower and then it's coffee. My weapon of choice is 8 o'clock Columbian brewed through a Kureg. I enjoy reading the morning newspaper while having my coffee. I first started working when I was 11 years old, so my time has finally come. Retirement and getting eight hours of sleep is wonderful.

Your nocturnal :O I never heard of anyone that's like that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.