666 Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
six.. Six. Six the number of the beast! Sac-ri-fice is going on tonight!

Edit: it basicly just means that we are beast. =]

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
At one time,666, was the number of the off road truck I drove where I worked, there was nothing unlucky or weird about it, I never had any trouble with it.

r0bino

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
ballucanb: Nothing happened to you BECAUSE you drove Nr. 666 ;)

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
six.. Six. Six the number of the beast! Sac-ri-fice is going on tonight!

Edit: it basicly just means that we are beast. =]
This can't go on, I must inform the Law. Can this still be real, or just a crazy dream? But I feel drawn towards to chanting hordes, I seem so... Mesmerized. Can't avoid their eyes!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
One time I went to "Tim's" for lunch on Friday the 13th and the total for my sandwich, drink and doughnut was...$6.66! Freaked out the cashier! Mwahahaha!!!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
My locker number at school is 666.

Last year it was 42.

Is god trying to tell me something? Probably not. But if he is, it's a very obscure and confusing mesage.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
well my locker number is 1408. But as that is only in a movie, I guess it may not count.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
na... I don't think it's a sign it could be coincedence, but yes it is an unlucky number.

Another thing that i heard is if u have three kings (spade, club, diamond,) in a card game then that would be just as bad as 666 but yet it has another meaning but i forgot what the meaning is. (jus somthing I heard from someone)

Don't become too worried, from what i had learned from my expeirences is that good luck comes from the heart and mind.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
what movie was 1408 from? I must not have seen it, or I smoked it away because it didn't stick...

Status
Not open for further replies.