6 months in diapers

appleeater22

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’m excited to say that it’s been six months since I’ve gone back into diapers full time and it’s been so amazing. Just knowing that I made the choice and have been able to follow through with it gives me feelings of pride and empowerment, but I would never have been able to make the change without knowing there were so many more people like me in the world. So to everyone who posts on this forum or uses ab discords, thank you for giving me so much confidence!!

• Love
Reactions: BabyLouise, LinkDL, Tori94 and 6 others

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well done on your achievement, not sure when you change from amateur to professional though 😂

michael1538

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
appleeater22 said:
I’m excited to say that it’s been six months since I’ve gone back into diapers full time and it’s been so amazing. Just knowing that I made the choice and have been able to follow through with it gives me feelings of pride and empowerment, but I would never have been able to make the change without knowing there were so many more people like me in the world. So to everyone who posts on this forum or uses ab discords, thank you for giving me so much confidence!!
Congratulation on your 6 months of wearing diapers. I can understand how after a short time of 24/7 you may loose the desire to continue to diaper up and just go back to not wearing all the time. You just have to push through and continue the commitment to be in diapers. Just keep up the good work and stay in diapers.

Reactions: LinkDL and NorthwestDiaperDude

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Napincolove said:
Well done on your achievement, not sure when you change from amateur to professional though 😂
I’m only 1 year in

Reactions: LinkDL

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Last edited: