5T-6T Pull-Ups Coming Soon!

CatboyMiles99

Est. Contributor
Messages
28
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Was browsing around on the Pull Ups website to grab some high quality pictures of the new designs for this year but it seems along with the refresh of prints they're following Pampers footsteps and releasing a 5T-6T size for the Learning Designs soon.
 

Attachments

  • photo_2023-01-18_16-54-28.jpg
    photo_2023-01-18_16-54-28.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 538
  • Like
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BunnyPrincess, SD79, Beowulf and 14 others
If they're releasing 5T-6T, I wonder if that might be a sign that XS Goodnites may be discontinued, after all, KC has whined about overlap for ages with their products on the ends of Goodnites sizing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Beowulf, Prairie and 12srepaid
Also there’s new designs for the whole entire line of pull ups.
 
Amazing. Where I live, the designed and intended weight range for these next size of “potty training pants” goes up to the median weight of a 9-year-old boy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: goodnitesco96, SD79 and hanzertas
FudgedInLuvs said:
If they're releasing 5T-6T, I wonder if that might be a sign that XS Goodnites may be discontinued, after all, KC has whined about overlap for ages with their products on the ends of Goodnites sizing
I sure hope so. I don't know why, but I want Goodnites/Drynites to be in that next stage product range for school age kids & teens.
 
Last edited:
Apparently Pampers Easy Ups already have a 5T-6T size. Although I suspect it's on the small spectrum.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: goodnitesco96, AJFan2020 and tbjay
I have always loved huggies pull ups for their design. I often wish Goodnights would have cutuer designs as I'm in the higher end of the range for the xl. Unfortunately for most of us the huggies pull ups are for feeling cute more than usefulness. I often want to get them when the goodnight xl is out (which is pretty much all the time) in stores and can't justify buying them. I think it's neat there's a new size though
 
tbjay said:
I have always loved huggies pull ups for their design. I often wish Goodnights would have cutuer designs as I'm in the higher end of the range for the xl. Unfortunately for most of us the huggies pull ups are for feeling cute more than usefulness. I often want to get them when the goodnight xl is out (which is pretty much all the time) in stores and can't justify buying them. I think it's neat there's a new size though
Question… about fit.. if pull-ups 5T/6T now go up to 60lbs, how do they compare to up to 140 for XL goodnites? I often have a tough time finding the girls XL goodnites.
 
tbjay said:
I have always loved huggies pull ups for their design. I often wish Goodnights would have cutuer designs as I'm in the higher end of the range for the xl. Unfortunately for most of us the huggies pull ups are for feeling cute more than usefulness. I often want to get them when the goodnight xl is out (which is pretty much all the time) in stores and can't justify buying them. I think it's neat there's a new size though
Personally I prefer Cool designs over Cute designs. I do not care for babyish designs either.
 
Ok..
 
12srepaid said:
Apparently Pampers Easy Ups already have a 5T-6T size. Although I suspect it's on the small spectrum.
Yeah, they are. I bought some last week. They tear too easily.
 
photo_2023-01-18_17-01-35 (2).jpgphoto_2023-01-18_17-01-34.jpgphoto_2023-01-18_17-01-38 (3).jpgphoto_2023-01-18_17-01-38 (2).jpgphoto_2023-01-18_17-01-38.jpgphoto_2023-01-18_17-01-36 (2).jpgphoto_2023-01-18_17-01-36.jpgphoto_2023-01-18_17-01-35.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Dashsanta, pdiapered, PuffPuffPaci and 5 others
12srepaid said:
Apparently Pampers Easy Ups already have a 5T-6T size. Although I suspect it's on the small spectrum.
The Easy Ups 5T-6T is IDENTICAL in size to the L/XL Ninjamas. I figured they would be the same size as a Size 7 Cruisers 360, but no.
 
Slightly disappointed for night-time version still only have smaller sizes available
 
12srepaid said:
Apparently Pampers Easy Ups already have a 5T-6T size. Although I suspect it's on the small spectrum.
Yes, a friend of mine has a six-year-old grandson who still needs them due to a combination of developmental delays and an overactive bladder. He’s (almost) small enough to pass for a four-year-old and still has all of his baby teeth. Even so his grandmother tells me that he’s right on the verge of outgrowing the Easy Ups. That’s not good since he’s now in the first grade and not wearing something like this is not really an option just yet.

In his size range it is currently the Easy Ups,Pampers size 7,Huggies size 7,Luvs size 7, and cloth diapers and plastic pants as the only available options if the larger pull-ups don’t come out soon and the goodnites in the equivalent size are discontinued. His parents and grandmother would prefer not to use any of the size 7 products above because they want to encourage him to use the toilet when he’s able to especially at school.

It would seem that just like the Ninjamas (made by the same company) the Easy Ups are a bit on the small side and likely would not work that much better than what he has now.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: 12srepaid
AJFan2020 said:
Yes, a friend of mine has a six-year-old grandson who still needs them due to a combination of developmental delays and an overactive bladder. He’s (almost) small enough to pass for a four-year-old and still has all of his baby teeth. Even so his grandmother tells me that he’s right on the verge of outgrowing the Easy Ups. That’s not good since he’s now in the first grade and not wearing something like this is not really an option just yet.

In his size range it is currently the Easy Ups,Pampers size 7,Huggies size 7,Luvs size 7, and cloth diapers and plastic pants as the only available options if the larger pull-ups don’t come out soon and the goodnites in the equivalent size are discontinued. His parents and grandmother would prefer not to use any of the size 7 products above because they want to encourage him to use the toilet when he’s able to especially at school.

It would seem that just like the Ninjamas (made by the same company) the Easy Ups are a bit on the small side and likely would not work that much better than what he has now.
Hopefully the Pull-Ups 5T-6T will fit him fine. Thank you though for putting that perspective concerning XS Goodnites.
 
12srepaid said:
I sure hope so. I don't know why, but I want Goodnites/Drynites to be in that next stage product range for school age kids & teens.
Same here, I remember the mass disappointment when they came out as big news. Moronic mistake on their end. IF they have any brains, they should take this as an opportunity to axe XS, and once again rebrand the sizes by shifting them down where sm/m could still technically be XS, Larger now M, XL now L, and add a larger XL for larger middle schoolers/teens/young adults. XL has been flying off the shelves around me, there's a strong market for the larger sizes (holidays, and you can tell when finals/midterms are happening in school) and it has to be stronger than modern XS because at least that demographic wont be growing out of the size anytime soon. they'd have more in one size for a longer time, than having a demographic run the gauntlet IF they need to continue with them at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, TigerDL, MaximusWolfheart and 2 others
FudgedInLuvs said:
Same here, I remember the mass disappointment when they came out as big news. Moronic mistake on their end. IF they have any brains, they should take this as an opportunity to axe XS, and once again rebrand the sizes by shifting them down where sm/m could still technically be XS, Larger now M, XL now L, and add a larger XL for larger middle schoolers/teens/young adults. XL has been flying off the shelves around me, there's a strong market for the larger sizes (holidays, and you can tell when finals/midterms are happening in school) and it has to be stronger than modern XS because at least that demographic wont be growing out of the size anytime soon. they'd have more in one size for a longer time, than having a demographic run the gauntlet IF they need to continue with them at all
XL boys was out of stock on Amazon earlier this week, and my local Walmart was also out of the XL boys ( they had one box of XL girls left) when I was shopping there yesterday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
CatboyMiles99 said:
Was browsing around on the Pull Ups website to grab some high quality pictures of the new designs for this year but it seems along with the refresh of prints they're following Pampers footsteps and releasing a 5T-6T size for the Learning Designs soon.
This is definitely some surprising news, even if it's just for the Learning Designs
 
Last edited:
I would relabel sizes of Goodnites as:
XS -> S
S/M -> M
Keep as is:
L
XL
Maybe adjust the size of each just a little bit.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: skunk053 and grst
Back
Top