4th of July Plans(and what you actually did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Oh, I've got BIG plans! :wink:Early in the day I'll be spending time under our van doing an overdue oil change myself to save a few $$$. Then for a perfect evening I'll finally get the calf high grass cut unless we get hit with more late afternoon storms.:(

~Pramrider

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll behaving an illegal bonfire to burn a years worth of brush because that's the only day I can get away with it. I do it every year and the cops look the other way as a 4th party thing.

Nam

Role
Diaper Lover
I've never really done much to celebrate the 4th of July in the past. I can only get sparklers around where I live so the most I ever do is have a barbeque.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I am going to sleep... Uh go on ADISC... Hmmm, go on the Internet. Done!!!

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
BLOW STUFF UP!!!!
LOL I'm gonna be popping a bunch on my dad property. X3 17 acres outside of city limits comes in handy. I also might try my hand at shooting turtles and snakes with a .22cal. I also might start a bonfire and sleep out there (doubtfully).I'm also going to mess around on some equipment we got out there.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm probably going to go with my church's youth group to watch some fireworks, you know, In 'n' Out and stuff. American things, in America!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'll sit somewhere in the shade and wait patiently for our national holiday to arrive. Takes another 3 months (minus one day) from July 4th.

Peachy

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Well that, and the fact that I probably wouldn't know if Ontario had some sort of anniversary, or Canada to be honest.
Suburban Detroiter, eh? :p

Honestly, even though our fireworks celebration is rated the best in the country, I firmly disagree. It is so incredibly short, and it's hard to get to any good viewing areas.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing if DC United has a home match that night and just peeling off to DC for the day.

Failing that, I'll just stay home.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
meh, nothing much during the day, for dinner i might go to a friends house and crash in on their plans, ladys husband is opening that day so he might be there, her daughter will be there and not not really anybody else, sounds like the soon to be ex has the kids so.... might be fun

jenoleander

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Some friends from here and I are going to have a cook out. It has been a while since I have had a BBQ it will be a nice change

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Well since apparently my friend is going to lake house, and my mom and sister are going to a 4th of july party, i was invited too but I WILL not go, I will nto step foot into that house, The ANNOYING little girl lives there who thinks shes the boss of everything and everyone *shivers*

Well my mom recommended I have my own 4th of July party at my house, I invited 3 people so far LOL, I haven't had time to invite anyone else, besides she just told me today. Well I plan on going swimming for a little while maybe play guitar hero, then like eat din dins or something, then go see the fireworks at the party my mom and sister are going to since its only a couple of houses down, then come back crank up the music and have a party =D

Sickness

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just going to stay home and piss all the tourists off by launching fireworks all afternoon and making lots and lots of noise. Oh.. Also burgers, hot dogs and bratwurst. :D

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well my plans for First of July is hang out with my gf and get laid by her, but if that don't work out, Im proabaly going to get drunk with my friends.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Just going to stay home and piss all the tourists off by launching fireworks all afternoon and making lots and lots of noise. Oh.. Also burgers, hot dogs and bratwurst. :D
sickness are u near a bunch of hotels or something XD? We never piss any tourists off with our fireworks here.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well since I am half American, an American citizen and all the family on my dads side live in America I will call them all and speak to them for like half the night:D and maybe have my own little celebration with a nice dinner and sparklers

Last edited:

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was going to go to Louisville KY for MillionManLAN this weekend, but I totally don't want to pay for gas. Looks like I may be sitting around all weekend drinking beers and lighting off fireworks. Lame.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Getting about 50 barely legal fireworks like the ones at Disney...celebrating America's independence by blowing a small chunk out of it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.