4th of July Plans(and what you actually did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
So with Independence day approaching just wondering what all the American adiscers are planning.

Well me and family and friends are having a bonfire. Going the 3rd to get some firework out of state as my sate only allows for sparklers and fountains under a certain pyrotechnic materials(nothing airborne).

Should be fun.

So what everyone else doing?

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Same.

I hate how someone always makes a thread for American holidays, but nobody has even mentioned Quebec's 400th anniversary, for example.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm Canadian and I didn't even know about Quebec's 400th anniversary, lol.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Same.

I hate how someone always makes a thread for American holidays, but nobody has even mentioned Quebec's 400th anniversary, for example.
You know you have the ability to make threads also.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't have any plans yet. Since everything will most likely be closed, I'll probably juat hang out at home.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The 4th of July is a pretty boring holiday...I know it stands for independence and all that, but who actually remembers it when they spend a couple hundred dollars on fireworks then then send them all off later that night?

Samaki

Contributor
Role
We are probably going to go to someones house, probably my friends since hes driving down from virginia and going to pick up some fireworks on the way XP, since we can only have certain types of fireworks too.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We are probably going to go to someones house, probably my friends since hes driving down from virginia and going to pick up some fireworks on the way XP, since we can only have certain types of fireworks too.

Yay Virginia...If your friend gets caught though, he could be arrested

Samaki

Contributor
Role
no cops actually care about it... in fact in my old neighborhood we lived across from a police officer and he was the one who brought down the fireworks from north carolina lol... then he would put the crime scene do not cross tape from his mail box to mine then about 5 feet away would be the couldisac, and was would light fireworks off all night with a bunch of people over.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
no cops actually care about it... in fact in my old neighborhood we lived across from a police officer and he was the one who brought down the fireworks from north carolina lol... then he would put the crime scene do not cross tape from his mail box to mine then about 5 feet away would be the couldisac, and was would light fireworks off all night with a bunch of people over.

Well you shouldn't generalize all cops just by your cop neighbor...

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I've met other cops who don't care like we have a cop that patrols our neighborhood and theres a cop that lives across the street from me now, the cop that lives across from us now did the same as the cop that used to live across from me, then the cop that patrols our negihborhood saw us lighting fireworks and he was like "you know thats illegal right?" and we were like "yes" and he was like "alright bye"

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
swimming.... fireworks... cookout

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Nothing, followed by nothing wearing a diaper, and then nothing in a wet diaper...Hey thats the same thing I do everyday.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
wish i could go back home, but gas just jumped back up again, so it looks like im staying here in Indiana for the time being. On the bright side, fireworks are legal here (unlike NJ) so ill make it all better by blowing some crap up :D

Role
Diaper Lover
Go up to UP Ride Quads Illegal fireworks. If ONLY I could sex the hot girl that is the daughter of he who owns it.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm going up to my uncle's house in Northern California. His backyard is literally the Sacramento River. You walk out his back door, down the stone stairs past the pool and a small yard, to a bigger yard. Down some more, metal steps...there's his dock and boat.

We shoot illegal fireworks over the river. It's amazing times.
<33

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Our daughter and son in law rented a house on Smith Mountain Lake, so we are going to spend the night there. We are renting a pontoon boat, so we should be on the lake for the 4th.

Fireworks are a mere shadow of what they once were. When I was a kid, (ages himself) you could get ash cans which were a 1/4 stick of dynamite. This friend and I would blow up all of our neighbors mailboxes and bird houses. We were very bad!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.