48 hour weekend diapering

Status
Not open for further replies.

leicesterfan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
hi guys. i have nothing to do this weekend so i was thinking about going diapered constantly for 48 hours. I am really looking forward to this but do you think it will have any implications after i stop? i have heard stories about people doing this kind of thing and then ending p wetting themselves on monday or for even longer. do you think these are true and will they happen to me? thanks

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
If you are only doing this for 48 hours, there is a good chance you will not have ANY crucial consequences. It takes people many months (or years?) of diaper dependency to actually become incontinent.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hi guys. i have nothing to do this weekend so i was thinking about going diapered constantly for 48 hours. I am really looking forward to this but do you think it will have any implications after i stop? i have heard stories about people doing this kind of thing and then ending p wetting themselves on monday or for even longer. do you think these are true and will they happen to me? thanks

You have nothing to worry about, so I wish you a nice weekend lucky guy!

speedcat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
lol i been diapered almost constently for like 8 months and i can still hold it so nothing to worry bout

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Nope, you have nothing to worry about.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
don't worry about it. It take several months of constant wearing (and using) until u become only slightly dependent on diapers. Have fun though! Don't get a rash!

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You have nothing to worry about. I've done it before myself, and on Monday morning you'll be exactly the same, no consequences.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Just enjoy yourself. When your out of your diapers, you will be back to normal.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
just remember on Monday when you need to go that you're not padded

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
So did you do it or not?

Give us an update!

C

CoolDude

I don't really think this answers your question, but...
2 weekends ago (which included sleep in diapers Friday) I was kinda proud because i didn't wear diapers constantly but I slept in them and used them every time I had to go #1 or #2. The only time i didn't pee in a diaper was in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.