3D Models/Prints

mattyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Finally been teaching myself 3d modeling. Making adapters for computer stuff. Trying to come up with things related to our community that would be great to have out there. I have thought about a decent wipes container, I have printed one, but having one more childish and less industrial would be nice. Anyone have any ideas for things they would love to print?

Reactions: todderhr
I came across this a while ago. Not something I’d use but I know some ABDL people do use catheters to mimic total incontinence. So…. Here it is:

I'm not sure what that blue thing is or does.. seems big to wear inside a diaper?
If you wanted to print something that's plastic maybe a custom pacifier shield in a larger size?
I'd like to see what the wipes box you made looks like, I have an old one I refill and the top hinge finally gave out last week!

Reward said:
I'm not sure what that blue thing is or does.. seems big to wear inside a diaper?
Screenshot-2023-01-06-213926.jpg

It looks like a disc end-piece that connects to a catheter and allows you to place it flat against the diaper. The disc portion is 75mm in diameter.
It does seem a little big. I would've probably made it like 40mm-50mm.

Last edited:
Could try your hand at a toy? I designed a tunnel plug in openscad, printed on my ender3 in hot pink TPU. Only takes a few hours to print and I'm not sad to throw one away if I have to. They're hard to clean 😊

Back