Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last edited:

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering about some things that i hope someone can help me with.
1. VSC- AB Training Pants Can someone tell me exactly how these work?
2. http://www.classycomfortdiapers.com/ How are these diapers? Did not see anything on the wiki.
3. DiaperConnection SecurePlus® Fitted Briefs These diapers, anyone tried them before? I was going to order some if they were good, same with the ones above.
Thanks in advance for any information.

1. You wear 'em, piss in 'em, wash 'em, dry 'em and repeat.
2. Will let someone else answer that one.
3. Same as answer number 2.

Also, first link doesn't work unless you take out the "l" out of "html"

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The Classy Comfort diaper got some bad reviews. The look is the only thing that makes it interesting. Sadly they are not a good functional diaper. They are leaky, not very comfortable, and quite thin. They've been around for awhile, before Bambino. I'm not a fan of the prints myself.

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 ----------

The Secure Plus diapers are a thinner version of the Secure X-plus diapers. The same company that makes Bambino Diapers. They are a better diaper than Depend if your trying to move up to the next class of diapers.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you're looking for a trainer, baby-pants.com just came out with new gerber style trainers.
Baby Onezie for Adults
I haven't tried them, but I've heard a lot of really good reviews from this company.

I also heard that secure xplus is the same as bambino diapers. I've tried the bambino diapers and they really are a high quality diaper. I hope that helps answer your questions. Sorry I don't have any information on the second one.

L

Loopygone

Yes you will do if you're planning on fully wetting them. They're designed for little leaks and stuff, like someone who's nearly got the hang of potty training would do, not full on wetting.

ps: What is it with ABDL Stores looking like complete crap? I've seen better geocities pages then all the sites linked in this thread. ABDL's still like nice design guys!

L

Loopygone

Not being in the states limits me somewhat, but from what I hear XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies is pretty much the goto site for nappies. They're the cheapest and have the best customer service. Get the dry24/7 or abena x-plus and you're laughing :).

L

Loopygone

It's an English expression/phrase meaning you're set, IE if you buy those two brands then you'll be happy.

Reachplayer94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, now what about training pants? Any good sites that haven't been mentioned yet?

Role
  1. Adult Baby
OMG, somebody finally makes training pants?!?!

I about peed myself when I saw this. Has anybody ordered from baby pants? If people trust them, I'm so ordering some of these training pants!!!!

If you're looking for a trainer, baby-pants.com just came out with new gerber style trainers.
Baby Onezie for Adults

I also heard that secure xplus is the same as bambino diapers. I've tried the bambino diapers and they really are a high quality diaper. I hope that helps answer your questions. Sorry I don't have any information on the second one.

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have some of the Classy comforts and I like them but I've never had the guts to actually use them. I'm not AB but I bought them because I liked the print and the texture of the plastic is really nice. They feel nice to the touch and they fit really snugly and differently than any other diaper I've tried. For some reason though I seem to think that they are just a cheaper diaper that's had a print applied to them but I can't put my finger on which diaper. I've also noticed that sometimes the print rubs off on the inside of my khaki pants just from everyday wear which so far has always come out in the wash but worries me every time I wear them.

I like to wear them because it's fun to know that I have a brightly colored diaper on under my clothes even though no one else knows it and they look even better on my wife. I probably wouldn't recommend them to other DLs though because they seem to be better suited for ABs that are into role play.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
OMG, somebody finally makes training pants?!?!

I about peed myself when I saw this. Has anybody ordered from baby pants? If people trust them, I'm so ordering some of these training pants!!!!

I've heard lots of reviews that people think they are really soft and comfy and they puff up really nicely after you wash them. They have two different kinds of thickness and they seem to have gone out of stock in certain styles quickly after they came out with them. From what I've heard they are a really trusted site. They are also getting ready to make a pocket diaper soon too!

Status
Not open for further replies.