• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCdude84

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey all,

I'm a young professional living in downtown NYC. I've had wetting issues off and on for which I wear diapers for. It's been a struggle at times, but I've also found myself enjoying aspects of wearing diapers over the years. I'm looking for other similar aged (20s - 30s) guys who also wear diapers either for fun or need.

Aside from diapers, I'm very much into sports and being active and outdoors. Always down for a coffee with like-minded dudes. Originally, I'm from a much sunnier and surfier place, but am definitely enjoying NYC for the time being!

Looking forward to being part of this community.

Last edited:

Lobie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hey all,

I'm a young professional living in downtown NYC. I've had wetting issues off and on for which I wear diapers for. It's been a struggle at times, but I've also found myself enjoying aspects of wearing diapers over the years. I'm looking for other similar aged (20s - 30s) guys who also wear diapers either for fun or need.

Aside from diapers, I'm very much into sports and being active and outdoors. Always down for a coffee with like-minded dudes. Originally, I'm from a much sunnier and surfier place, but am definitely enjoying NYC for the time being!

Looking forward to being part of this community.

Hey there NYCDude, welcome to ADISC!

Looks like you have been dealing pretty well with different difficulties!

I hate the outdoors myself, I'm much more of an "indoor nerd", you know, computers, programming, math... That kind of stuff ;)

Your intro is pretty good! Do you have any other hobbies?

While you're here why not take a quick look at the rules.

- Lobie

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Welcome to our community. We are all friends here.

I myself am a professional living in Virginia. I like computer games and spending time with my lovely, accepting wife, when I am not in "ABDL" mode. I enjoy my wife in "ABDL" mode too but only with her permission, of course :).

Take care,

Status
Not open for further replies.