Status
Not open for further replies.

boby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
agecomfort.com will have the Dry24/7 in stock in April 2014.
This site is London On. Canada. Looking forward to it.

P

PyjamaBaby

I just ordered some. Very excited. Let's hope they don't sell out quickly

Don't buy them all everybody...:worshippy:

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Good to see they're confident enough to start notifying retailers again.

My only gripe with AgeComfort is that they send catalogs every 3-4 months. (Even after asking them to stop)

P

PyjamaBaby

:DI agree about the catalogues, but I have to say they have by far the best prices in Canada and also free shipping is great (compared to B4NS, Healthwick and Babykins who I have also bought from)

L

Lozza1979

These dry 24/7 nappy's don't seem available here in the UK.

L

Lozza1979

I had a look as well with no joy what a bummer, but I did find some M4's nice and thick.
I just got a pack of abena M4's today.They're expensive and you only get 14 in a pack, but they feel lush to wear more comfy then the tena slip maxis I have been wearing.I wish I cold afford to buy full time.Tena and M4 are now my current favorite nappy's.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
True they are nice, but very expensive as for adult Diapers I wear Lille Supreme Fit maxi size small £15 for 20 they are pretty thick and hold a decent amount plus I love cloth back Diapers they remind me of baby Diapers, but would love to try some Dry 24/7.

Quysea

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm very happy about this, since Agecomfort is my regular supplier of diapers. They ship from Concord, not London though.

P

PyjamaBaby

agecomfort are now quoting late April.. Still hoping though :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.