• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

24/7 - would you do it if you could?

Would you go 24/7 under the conditions laid out below?

• No, I would only wear occassionally

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Yes, wearing but not using 24/7 for a limited time

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Yes, wearing but not using 24/7 for the rest of my life

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Yes, wearing and wetting only 24/7 for a limited time

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Yes, wearing and wetting only 24/7 for the rest of my life

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Yes, wearing and wetting+messing 24/7 for a limited time

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • Yes, wearing and wetting+messing 24/7 for the rest of my life

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
This question/poll is purely hypothetical, but it would be interesting to know how deeply people would want to get involved with the use of diapers. The idea occurred to me a few days ago when replying to a different thread about wearing 24/7.

So, instead of just asking the same question again and getting the same answers, I'll alter the question a bit and remove a few of the complications so many of us face.
So imagine you're in the following position:
(1) You do not have to pay for your diapers. Financial issues are non-existent.
(2) The people you live with (if there are any) do not mind if you wear diapers and will not treat you any different than they do without the knowledge of your diapers.
(3) Your friends will also not treat you differently as they are now and will not shy away from you solely because of your diapers (or befriend you solely because of them).
(4) The general public will not react negatively to the fact that you're wearing diapers (i.e. they will treat diapers as normal underwear).

However, the follow rules still apply:
(5) People around you expect you to follow the same clothing and hygiene rules that you are currently following at home (i.e. don't run around in just diapers if you don't regularly run around the house in just underwear, not causing stains on furniture etc.)
(6) Friends, family and the general public will react negatively to unhygienic behavior (leaking diapers) and any odor coming from your diapers.
(7) You're still expected to perform the same duties in the same way as now (i.e. PE at school etc.)
(8) No special provisions will be made for you either at home, at work/school or in public - i.e. no changing by others, no special changing rooms/bathrooms at your place of work/school etc.

Or in short words: If everyone simply ignored the fact that you're wearing diapers and you didn't have to pay for them, while people still react negatively to poor hygience and odors, would you go 24/7? If yes, to which degree and how long?
Choose the best option from the poll and discuss your answer here if you wish!

Peachy

B

Butterfly Mage

My incontinence is fairly modest, so technically I could get by with a guard if I wasn't also a DL. I wear diapers 24/7, but at work they usually only take the level of wetting that a guard would take, so odor is not an issue. But since I am a DL in addition to having *some* incontinence, I always wear diapers. The physiological aspect is related to an injury about 12 years ago.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I have gone the 24/7 route for extended periods (as long as 2 months, generally wetting only) and the reason I stopped was because of a decrease in desire to wear. I have found that my behavior changes somewhat when I am wearing (I stay in more, and am less likely to travel) and that might change if the conditions you give in the poll were to exist. In the back of my mind there is always an attraction to wearing 24/7 forever, but, logically, I know that the ebb and flow of my desires isn't likely to allow that to happen.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wouldn't want to wear 24/7 the rest of my life, every single day - as it would no longer feel special to me, just 'something I did'.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I would just wear and wet only 24/7 for a limited time.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
No...I'm not that big of a DL and only like to wear once in a while.

Role
Incontinent
Well, after having been confined to a diaper for the last 6 years for wetting and messing, if I had a choice, I'd only wear once in a while. I can tell you that the thrill wears off when you have to use them 24/7/365.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wouldn't mind doing a weekend or something like that. Certainly not an extended period of time.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I went with...

"Yes, wearing and wetting only 24/7 for a limited time"

It would definitely be something interesting/cool to try for a couple weeks. Although, I have a lot of respect for all who are incontinent. The other day I wore to work, and the AC broke. If it wasn't hot enough already, the wet secure x plus was kind of uncomfortable after 5 or 6 hours. So, props to you guys who have to put up with that all the time.

But, if I could be in a repetitively 'mild' environment and other people don't mind, I'd love to try 24/7 for a little bit.

Role
Other
This question/poll is purely hypothetical, but it would be interesting to know how deeply people would want to get involved with the use of diapers. The idea occurred to me a few days ago when replying to a different thread about wearing 24/7.

Or in short words: If everyone simply ignored the fact that you're wearing diapers and you didn't have to pay for them, while people still react negatively to poor hygience and odors, would you go 24/7? If yes, to which degree and how long?
Choose the best option from the poll and discuss your answer here if you wish!

Peachy
I'm at the point where I wear 24/7 with wetting now (the only exceptions are with my family, and the past few days because of a rash) so if the diapers were free and no problems with my family. SIGN ME UP! Wearing and wetting only 24/7 for the rest of my life

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Incase any of you didn't know... I have been wearing & wetting 24/7 for about a year now. I have really enjoyed the experience so far... and have no plans of stopping.

As far as the messing goes... I engage in it occasionally, but doing it every day gets old. I tried it for a week last year... it wasn't really too much fun. I like the idea of messing... and doing it can be exciting and enjoyable... but cleanup is always such a pain.

I keep toying with the idea of going completely 24/7 for everything, I think after a while I would get used to the messing too... I just don't know if I'm ready to take that next step yet.

Role
Diaper Lover
I voted yes, wearing and wetting+messing for a limited time. It might turn into forever. But idk, sometimes wearing diapers isn't appealing so I picked limited.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Incase any of you didn't know... I have been wearing & wetting 24/7 for about a year now. I have really enjoyed the experience so far... and have no plans of stopping.
Darkfinn, quick question. Do you still 'have control' of your bladder? Or do you technically 'need' diapers now?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
In my honest opinion I do "need" diapers now.

I can manage without one if I am just, say, sitting around the house for a few hours... but if I am active and doing anything or going anywhere where a toilet isn't right there I need to be padded or there will be trouble. Most of the time during the day at work or what-not I find myself wetting without ever having a sensation of needing to go.

I did some work outside mowing and weeding and washing the cars last weekend... it was pretty warm outside so I just threw on some briefs and some old camo shorts... so of course I wet my pants... but with it being hot and sunny outside the wetness dried rapidly... it wasn't too bad.

So yeah, I am pretty diaper dependant by now.

S

secretdl26

I would not want to wear 24/7. Currently diapers are a part of what I do to relax, and I set aside a part of my day to be diapered specifically to have the time to relax. I believe that if I were to start wearing 24/7 the benefits (mental) of being diapered would begin to fade away and the fact that I was in diapers, and had to deal with the changes/leaks/any other problems, would begin to set in.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nope.

I've tried it before and it got old..fast. I like the freedom of choosing when and where I wear. I just feel limited by them when wearing in public. I become completely obsessed with making sure my shirt hasn't ridden up and that I have no obvious diaper bulge. Not to mention they do get kind of uncomfortable after awhile if your active.

For me, wearing diapers is a fetish, not a lifestyle. I like having a choice....It's part of the fun ;)

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I bravely voted for "Yes, wearing and wetting+messing 24/7 for the rest of my life" - and it seems I'm not the only one :tongueout: -, but of course the actual answer is a bit more complex.

None of the mentioned complications is what really worries me, since I'm more than able to pay for my own diapers, and - as many members here have widely proved - other people don't notice your diapers unless you purposedly go around flaunting them.

The main issue keeping me from going 24/7 is that my BM schedule is very variable and, also, that I go several times a day. And while this is good for my health, it would become quite a hassle if combined with 24/7 diaper wearing, considered I'm not incontinent and messing myself on purpose at inconvenient times would be pretty silly. But then, going to the toilet as i'd normally do, taking my diaper off and diapering myself back once finished, would only be an added hassle to the regular toilet habits and would defeat the convenience of being diapered.

Obviously as soon as i'm not nearby someone else this isn't a problem anymore, and I'm totally happy to fully take advantage of my diapers when this doesn't represent a burden for other people's noses.

So, I could say my position is somewhere in the middle between answer n°5 and answer n°7, something like ""Yes, wearing and wetting 24/7 for the rest of my life and messing all of the times it is not inconvenient to".

Too much complicated? :p

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think I'm going to say no. While I like wearing diapers, there's certainly times when I know I wouldn't want to wear them. For me, I do have to wear guards, but I don't consider them diapers in the least, but diapers are different. I like the choice of whether I want to wear them or not. On the other hand, I'm sure if something were to happen where I actually really needed diapers, I'd be fine in dealing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.