Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So, I'm finally done with the long moving process. And am finally back in diapers. I want to start going 24/7 for real this time. I had to throw away all my previous stash during the move.

I have saved a decent amount of money. I already bought some diapers. Will buy some more tomorrow. As I plan to go 24/7, I need to take serious preparations to make it a success. I'm going to buy the other essential stuff as well that is necessary for wearing diapers & must for 24/7 wearing. I would like to not waste money on needless stuff & to spend my money wisely. So, what are your suggestions on what I need to buy for being diapered 24/7? What are your diaper essentials?

Please note that :

>I currently don't have any medical problems that requires me to wear diapers all the time
>I live with my parents & discretion is the first priority
>I don't plan on using my diaper for messing, only for wetting
>I plan on bedwetting, wearing diapers to public & to classes, use them whenever I feel the need
>Due to my slender waist(26 inch), baby diapers fit me better. The adult diapers available here are too big for me (over 30 inch). So, I'm mainly going to wear baby diapers.
>I have previously done this and I want to do it again. I'm ready to face all the challenges & inconveniences it brings.

Baby diapers will probably be pretty inconvenient. I know they're much cheaper, but, you're going to be at a high risk for leaking. As far as everything else goes, you should probably get the diaper essentials like powder, wipes, and such. A true diaper pail of some sort would do you well to mask odors and eliminate a lot of the risk carrying around used diapers to the garbage several times per day. Considering that baby diapers are usually very thin and pretty discreet themselves, you probably don't need to take any extra precautions. Perhaps finding onesies in your size to help conceal them from peeking above your pants.

You could look in to Small Confidry 24/7, if you want any kind of extra capacity or better fitting, ideal diapers. They'd withstand more than a single void.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Baby diapers will probably be pretty inconvenient. I know they're much cheaper, but, you're going to be at a high risk for leaking.
Yes, I know. I need to change very frequently for this. I don't have much of a choice here as adult diapers are too big for me.
As far as everything else goes, you should probably get the diaper essentials like powder, wipes, and such. A true diaper pail of some sort would do you well to mask odors and eliminate a lot of the risk carrying around used diapers to the garbage several times per day.
I never had diaper rash. So, I kind of stopped using baby powder. Are they really important? I previously used trash bags to store diapers & dispose them daily or in 2/3 days. Getting a diaper pail seems like it would be a risky choice as I live with my parents.
Considering that baby diapers are usually very thin and pretty discreet themselves, you probably don't need to take any extra precautions. Perhaps finding onesies in your size to help conceal them from peeking above your pants.
This is what I like about baby diapers. The clothing I usually wear are diaper friendly. I probably won't need any wardrobe changes .
You could look in to Small Confidry 24/7, if you want any kind of extra capacity or better fitting, ideal diapers. They'd withstand more than a single void

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Unfortunately they are not available here

You may consider Northshore Supreme, or ATN. They come in smaller sizes that will fit you.

if discretion is a requirement being diapered 24/7 may not be for you I learned quickly not to stress about some one finding out and to wear premium diapers like dry 24/7 or my current diaper of choice Betterdry for me ai have no choice but to wear 24/7 for a bladder issue I tried the discreet route at first but it didnt work out now ai nolonger stress about people finding out.

its not a mater of if some one finds out but when especially people close to you if you decide to proceed pick a plain white adult diaper in your size and if you use them pick a good quality absorbant diaper as wet pants is way more noticeable then a thicker premium diaper

In addition to what has already been said, I advise you to get a barrier cream. Even if, as you said, you've never had a diaper rash, creams help reduce irritation and some of them can have cooling effects that slightly reduce body temperature. This can, at least slightly, help in hot weather.
Well, not really, but it's still better than nothing.

Rob110 said:
if discretion is a requirement being diapered 24/7 may not be for you I learned quickly not to stress about some one finding out and to wear premium diapers like dry 24/7 or my current diaper of choice Betterdry for me ai have no choice but to wear 24/7 for a bladder issue I tried the discreet route at first but it didnt work out now ai nolonger stress about people finding out.

its not a mater of if some one finds out but when especially people close to you if you decide to proceed pick a plain white adult diaper in your size and if you use them pick a good quality absorbant diaper as wet pants is way more noticeable then a thicker premium diaper

I know it's impossible to keep it a secret forever. But I'll still try to keep it secret for as long as I can. It's actually kind of thrilling wearing around people. Doesn't feel stressful at all.

I'm not sure how to face my near ones when they learn about it. But I'm definitely not going to give up in fear of them finding out. The diaper I currently use is kind of plain white & pretty discreet. I didn't have any major accidents until now. Minor leaks then & now in bed. I'm hopeful of keeping this up

- - - Updated - - -

Elenwen said:
In addition to what has already been said, I advise you to get a barrier cream. Even if, as you said, you've never had a diaper rash, creams help reduce irritation and some of them can have cooling effects that slightly reduce body temperature. This can, at least slightly, help in hot weather.
Well, not really, but it's still better than nothing.

Thank you for the advice. I'll keep this in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back