2019 European Elections

SgtOddball

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Can you point me to any sources before the referendum where the leave campaign specifically said they didn't care for a deal? As far as I know the only people advocating for no deals or WTO were remain campaigners who were quickly branded as fear mongers.

In any case, it doesn't negate the fact that the most widely shared messages from leave was that we'd have a deal. If you're saying there were people who said they'd leave the EU, and when pressed on how responded 'I don't know', that's still not a mandate for no deal.
Again they never promised a deal in the first place, what was promised was that we would Leave the EU, no ifs and no buts.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
How many times have you 2 gone round in circles ??

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Think you'll find there is nothing in the Quran about covering up in actual fact.
That's you interpretation and that's fine with me, I really couldn't care less, to the original point, what I do have issues with is discriminating based on culture or religion.

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Again they never promised a deal in the first place, what was promised was that we would Leave the EU, no ifs and no buts.
And I would've been much happier if we had stayed in the single market, as things are, seeing as there's no mandate for any leave options, I'm doing the only democratic thing to try and get agreement on what we actually want.