2017 wishlist, what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys and girls,

So the another new year is nearly upon us yet again, ( How quickly has 2016 gone!!)

So it's got me thinking what would you guys love to see come out in 2017?

If you could ask the likes of ABU and Rearz etc.. please make this type of nappy/diaper what would it be??

I'd love something looking like a proper babies nappy with i.e Pampers etc..

The designs always seem to look so much better.

For me these would have to be plastic backed, and ultra crinkly. I'd be in heaven.

Let me know your thoughts.

My wish for 2017 is that someone markets a disposable diaper with the nighttime functionality of cloth. That is a diaper that’s up to the task when pointed up sleeping on my side.

A pink plastic backed version of the SDKv2s similar to the Huggies for her from the 90s is at the absolute top of my list.

I hope to see MyDiaper and Barebums launch a single tape per side range.

Last on my list is an ABU Vintage all white like the Simples... Ok I doubt their is actually a worthwhile market for this but for me that would be even better to decorate X-Men, Gundam, Star Wars etc

Argent said:
A pink plastic backed version of the SDKv2s similar to the Huggies for her from the 90s is at the absolute top of my list.

I hope to see MyDiaper and Barebums launch a single tape per side range.

Last on my list is an ABU Vintage all white like the Simples... Ok I doubt their is actually a worthwhile market for this but for me that would be even better to decorate X-Men, Gundam, Star Wars etc

What about Attack on Titan and other anime?

AnimeDude892 said:
What about Attack on Titan and other anime?

It would be scary to have a Titan on my crotch!

I would love Anime themed diapers of nearly any kind!

Argent said:
It would be scary to have a Titan on my crotch!

I would love Anime themed diapers of nearly any kind!

If they had SAO-themed, sign me up!

In all seriousness, I wish they'd do either an adult version of Huggies Diaper Pants, or Huggies Pull Ups. Velcro sides and learning designs a must!

PaddedBrony said:
If they had SAO-themed, sign me up!

In all seriousness, I wish they'd do either an adult version of Huggies Diaper Pants, or Huggies Pull Ups. Velcro sides and learning designs a must!

Me too!!! I want somebody in the AB/DL community to make anime themed diapers and pull ups. I want it so bad....

AnimeDude892 said:
Me too!!! I want somebody in the AB/DL community to make anime themed diapers and pull ups. I want it so bad....

Heck, I'd pay extra for them.

PaddedBrony said:
Heck, I'd pay extra for them.

Me too. I don't want it to be too expensive. Maybe somewhere around $20 for a pack of 25 diapers/pull ups

I'd like to have more money than Donald Trump just so I could taunt him about it. I know, that had nothing to do with diapers. How about adult AB/DL diapers with baby Donald Trump pictures on them?

dogboy said:
I'd like to have more money than Donald Trump just so I could taunt him about it. I know, that had nothing to do with diapers. How about adult AB/DL diapers with baby Donald Trump pictures on them?

"We're going to build a diaper, a great diaper, and we're going to make THEM pay for it!!!"

PaddedBrony said:
"We're going to build a diaper, a great diaper, and we're going to make THEM pay for it!!!"

Haha......yeah, you made me laugh and I needed that.

My wish for 2017 is that the dollar don't be as expensive or more expensive than now, I'm from Mexico and I love the US goodnites, and with the dollar being more and more expensive for me, is more difficult for me to get my goodnites :( :( :(

I'd like to see one of the ab companies make a really good ab/dl pull up. For one pull ups are really poor quality as far as diapers go, so it'd be nice to have something that holds up decently well, but also be a little more discrete and easy to change. There is also just a lot of opportunities to make them really cute. Fading designs, and feel when wet aren't really things we've seen explored all that much in ab/dl stuff that'd be really cool on a pull up. We've got enough variety in taped diapers I would really like to see some some pull up options too.

The other thing I'd put on my wishlist, and it's more of a personal thing, but just for more time to be padded.

So so far an all white ABU Vintage would be customised with:

Gundam
Star Wars
X-Men
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online
Super deformed baby Donald Trump

Maybe their is a market for these afterall?

AnimeDude892 said:

A major problem with that is there are SOOOO many different characters, it'd be hard to pick only one or two that most people would like.

Rearz can print custom panels if you send them a picture.

I would say... something with the thickness of Inspire+, the plastic smoothness and SAP to pulp ratio of Fabine Teddy Max (so it swells like crazy), the crinkle of old Attends (not unbearable like Depends but enough to let you know it's there), the double leg gathers and tape strength of the ABU Simple, best in class odor control, scented, light blue on the inner leg gathers like really old Secure Plus, and with each pack having a variety of designs like the ABU Preschool. Preferably more cute AB patterns like on Little Pawz, Bellissimo, Magnifico, etc. Doesn't have to be a full-diaper print. Finally, get the price point to $2/diaper. And if I can really dream, sell a $1.50/diaper version with less SAP/pulp/thickness for medium-term usage (on par with Fabine), and a $1.00/diaper version with the least SAP/pulp for short-term usage (on par with Preschool).

Not gonna happen, but it'd sure be nice if it did! :)

Adult sized versions of pull ups/goodnites would be really nice. There have been rumors of their development for years now, I sure would love to feel like a real bedwetter again rather than only having tape on diapers or granny panty pull ups as my protection options.

I sure would also like it if goodnites would introduce a new daytime counterpart for their goodnites, or a tape on version of goodnites.

Tykables already sells onesies and jeans, why not overalls :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back