2003-2004 Goodnites

jackshetlon1981

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Anyone interested in buying a pair of WHITE GOODNITES FROM 2003-2004? The TRIMFIT ones?
Let me know I am selling them on Ebay. $9.00 for 2 pair.
Is anyone interested in buying 1998-2002 Goodnites the one with the Stars in the back? I might be selling 20 of them opened packaged for $80 or BEST OFFER let me know .

Reactions: Babybear2006
what size?

Reactions: Babybear2006
Trim-fit is basically just a plain white version of modern goodnites, but without the advances in absorbency and construction (ie they don't work as well as modern ones, but are the same small size as current versions). Historically, the trim-fit do not sell very well on ebay and for good reason. When it comes to vintage goodnites, the real gems are pre-2001 versions that are very large, and quite thick compared to modern goodnites.

patrick1776 said:
Trim-fit is basically just a plain white version of modern goodnites, but without the advances in absorbency and construction (ie they don't work as well as modern ones, but are the same small size as current versions). Historically, the trim-fit do not sell very well on ebay and for good reason. When it comes to vintage goodnites, the real gems are pre-2001 versions that are very large, and quite thick compared to modern goodnites.
what happen in 2001 that make a big difference? Was the "Cloth like cover?
you mean quite thick more noticeble? so before the Trim-fit they won't really a changed from 1994-2001.?

Back