Not open for further replies.

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I tend to be the opposite of what I really was as a child. I was a bratty snotty mean little kid IRL, but when I relive my childhood with others, I try to be cute, innocent and very obedient.

alleycat009

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
Come to think of it, I was always really good, and didn't want any sort of punishment to come, always wanted to help. I got moody in my teenage years, and things changed, but when I babyfur online, I'm usually pretty good, obedient, maybe a little silly. I like to joke around.

statik

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think it's rather foolish to have anyone tell you what makes you fit into a certain group. All of this has always touched grounds with me on a very personal level. I don't point fingers when it comes to you doing whatever it is you want to do. There are no set guidelines you should have to follow to get yourself into the mind frame of who you already naturally, though common sense when using said judgment is highly encouraged.

kam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
i think i am one of the furs that enjoys to cuddle with mommy or daddy

Chrispy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Definitely a good one. I'm usually only jokingly mean. xD

Icewolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
I am a pouncer, no denying that. Like som others, I am usually a good pup, but do have my bratty moments, but most are nothing a firm hand won't cure.

anotherpuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Does anyone else feel like... Pup doesn't know how to explain it, "The star of their own TV show?"

Not in the egotistical sense, but in the "Today's episode is about..." sense. Some episodes are boring or enlightening (work, study). Some are one kind of adventure, or another! Some are behind-the-scenes in one way - 'blowing off steam,' say, while others explore different, maybe recurring likes, dislikes or quirks.

Doesn't everyone kinda wake up and think "I wanna do _this_ today," where _this_ might usually be the same thing, or sometimes something completely different?

Anyhow, pup tries to be a good puppy, which he slips into in sort of a "Hey, wouldn't it be fun to pull out that magic ___?" again way, and he's also got a littlefur self who doesn't go out of his way to get in trouble but still stumbles into some of the same situations that confused him then. And then he's got the whole of himself, who is pretty weird for liking to dedicate himself to becoming a good puppy, but can also dig into all other kinds of weird and the occasional 'personal' moment with the likes of alcohol and 'bad' humor and the impacts of his hormones and stuff too.

Pup thinks there might be a point here, though... sometimes people want to get into 'pup' (cub/kitten/lilcritter) headspace where the innocence and (sheltered?) 'age-appropriate'-ness is part, and another crowd wants to explore more of the Peter Pan I-don't-want-to-grow-up 'Pleasure Island' sort of indulgence. It can be jarring when you're peeking around for one and thump into the other. And this pup can't imagine getting into the former in a real-life crowd, 'cause it seems like such a deep and personal thing, while the latter.. if he's ever in that mindset, his brain doesn't really connect 'fast cars and cheap thrills' with 'diapers' ^^ ...but can sorta see how maybe others' can, or how 'cheap thrills' might get him to indulge his puppy-ness and wind up all padded before he knows it!

This probably didn't make any sense, but neither do people.

kibawolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
i like to have fun but not if it means being rude, i am more of a cuddler

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Im really cuddly :) but can be bratty, but whenever I am my bf just smacks me on my nose :( so I dont get away with it often :p

Ashland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I'm more of an amalgam of both. I'm a cuddle-hound but I also enjoy doing the "naughty" stuff too, and I can be a brat sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.