• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babygirljj

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi! I go by jj, I am 33 and I live in Indiana. I am fairly new to the abdl community. I have had back problems that have had me wearing diapers for a year or so off and on. I found myself loving wearing diapers and begun to go find that I like to become little again to relieve stress. My interests that are not abdl is writing, music, and traveling.

Hello jj and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi jj,
nice to see you like wearing diapers. Back problems can really wreak havoc on life. Being a former fighter, I've developed some of my own. As for music, do you listen, play, or both. I am an avid musician. I also enjoy writing. I currently am writing a psychological horror thriller novella. It's nice to meet you. Give me a shout if you need anything.
-Fireband

Welcome! 😁

Fireband said:
Hi jj,
nice to see you like wearing diapers. Back problems can really wreak havoc on life. Being a former fighter, I've developed some of my own. As for music, do you listen, play, or both. I am an avid musician. I also enjoy writing. I currently am writing a psychological horror thriller novella. It's nice to meet you. Give me a shout if you need anything.
-Fireband
I like to listen to music mostly.

Sorry for the dupe! :)

Babygirljj said:
I like to listen to music mostly.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician, both classical and I've played in a good rock band. I also enjoy writing and I'm taking a creative writing course at the moment.

Hi JJ,
Welcome to the group😺

Hi JJ, and welcome! Great intro, I used to be a musician myself, still kind of am. Anywho, welcome aboard, and hope to see you around 😁

Hello JJ.
Welcome to the group😺

Babygirljj said:
Hi! I go by jj, I am 33 and I live in Indiana. I am fairly new to the abdl community. I have had back problems that have had me wearing diapers for a year or so off and on. I found myself loving wearing diapers and begun to go find that I like to become little again to relieve stress. My interests that are not abdl is writing, music, and traveling.
Hello to You,
ESPF said:
Hello JJ.
Welcome to the group😺
Hello and welcome to the group...I'm new too And a Mommy...My little is a sweet, fun and mischievous 4 yr old big boy...

Hi jj , I am in Indiana too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back