• Total voters

EternalBaby94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Today, for the 1st time (as an adult at least):

Following the onset of the usual initial urge to poo, instead of being able to hold until reaching the toilet, poo simply uncontrollably and aggressively leaked into underwear.

Could the above be a possible symptom of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), “Crohn’s Disease” etc. or similar?

Or could it just be an occasional stomach bug etc. as the majority of the time controlling the urge is not a problem.

I have noticed recently (on some occasions only not all the time) controlling your urge to poo until reaching a toilet has on occasion become more of a challenge - Particularly when cereals and/or bread have been eaten earlier in the day.

valsroom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have noticed recently (on some occasions only not all the time) controlling your urge to poo until reaching a toilet has on occasion become more of a challenge - Particularly when cereals and/or bread have been eaten earlier in the day.

That sounds like a gluten problem. Do you have celiac? Celic disease is known to cause intestinal problems.

wetnappyjon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Could be IBS. It's happened to me and I don't have any other gut disease (as far as I know). It's very diet sensitive so my advice would be to tinker with what you eat. For me at first any vine fruit (grapes, sultanas etc) or stone fruit (eg plums, apricots, peaches) and I was at serious risk of major blow outs (in public too). But it seems to vary and I'm OK with all those again but now it's apples that do it to me. Part of life's rich tapestry but always a good reason to stay nappied/diapered.

Marting

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'd really advise going to your doctor. You really need professional advice on this. I'm sure it's nothing major but it could always be a sign of something more serious.